Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nova (Wildclaw F Accent) - 0 slots left
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@violent this looks right up your ally! Has Egyptian themes!
@violent this looks right up your ally! Has Egyptian themes!
NLdJQtw.png
@whiteraven90 slot please!
@whiteraven90 slot please!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@whiteraven90 i'm interested in nova if a slot becomes available!
@whiteraven90 i'm interested in nova if a slot becomes available!
@whiteraven90

I would be interested in a slot of Nova if any open up or if you do another run.
@whiteraven90

I would be interested in a slot of Nova if any open up or if you do another run.
eR1AIdX.gif
@Harmonywish @snowy Hey~ First, thank you for your interest! Second, i'm not sure if i'll have more slots or in what circumstances would it be okay to have more, since i'd have to go back on my word about only making 35 copies, and i'm not too eager to do that. Maybe if sometime in the future something happens to justify a reprint? I don't know much about accent etiquette.

For now i can ping you in case someone from the 35 doesn't pay for their copy in time, or if there is any kind of opening similar to that.
@Harmonywish @snowy Hey~ First, thank you for your interest! Second, i'm not sure if i'll have more slots or in what circumstances would it be okay to have more, since i'd have to go back on my word about only making 35 copies, and i'm not too eager to do that. Maybe if sometime in the future something happens to justify a reprint? I don't know much about accent etiquette.

For now i can ping you in case someone from the 35 doesn't pay for their copy in time, or if there is any kind of opening similar to that.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@whiteraven90 I'd be interested in a slot if any free up ^^;
@whiteraven90 I'd be interested in a slot if any free up ^^;
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
@whiteraven I'd like that! Thank you!
@whiteraven I'd like that! Thank you!
@whiteraven90

Aaaah, Are there still slots for Nova? qvq
My pride and joy (my avatar dragon) needs a mate, and this accent is absolutely PERFECT for her :D
@whiteraven90

Aaaah, Are there still slots for Nova? qvq
My pride and joy (my avatar dragon) needs a mate, and this accent is absolutely PERFECT for her :D
ALWAYS seeking accents/skins for Wilclaws!!
{She/Her | +4 FR Time}
@ whiteraven90

I'll send payment in a day or two. Just need to make 30 more gems lol. :')
Sorry for the delay!
@ whiteraven90

I'll send payment in a day or two. Just need to make 30 more gems lol. :')
Sorry for the delay!
@whiteraven90 I('d love a slot for this accent, please!
@whiteraven90 I('d love a slot for this accent, please!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8