Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
I would love to do this, but I don't have 1,000 gems for a skin... I have a few ideas though.
I would love to do this, but I don't have 1,000 gems for a skin... I have a few ideas though.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@Lishadra Thank you :D

@BlackandTan Gonna do that! Thank you so much
@Lishadra Thank you :D

@BlackandTan Gonna do that! Thank you so much
hPGHvDe.pngjPfUJ3r.png
[LF] Aqua Bellies | [LF]Nature-y Dragons | [ Fandragon Hub ]
CPx59tb.png
@Ralyks Thanks! I'm still clueless on how to preview the accent on an actual dragon but oh well
@Ralyks Thanks! I'm still clueless on how to preview the accent on an actual dragon but oh well
@LapisDragon17718 You don't need to actually make the skin into an item!
What you do is download the .psd of the dragon you want to make a skin/accent for, draw it out, upload it as a .png on an image-sharing website, and then copy the image address and post it here!
If it becomes an official skin, you'll get a free copy of your skin/accent as an item.
@LapisDragon17718 You don't need to actually make the skin into an item!
What you do is download the .psd of the dragon you want to make a skin/accent for, draw it out, upload it as a .png on an image-sharing website, and then copy the image address and post it here!
If it becomes an official skin, you'll get a free copy of your skin/accent as an item.
@Ralyks
@Orthan
If I remember correctly, you need to keep comments on this board and not on the submission forum.
@Ralyks
@Orthan
If I remember correctly, you need to keep comments on this board and not on the submission forum.
hatchery_banner.pngart_banner_2.png
I put in my entries earlier today! I'm super excited for the Carnivale!
I put in my entries earlier today! I'm super excited for the Carnivale!
odcz8rb.gif paintra
she/her
art cred.
@Ikora look's like no rules were broken! Nice job with your accent!
@NullE moved!
@Ikora look's like no rules were broken! Nice job with your accent!
@NullE moved!
@Lishadra Thanks so much :D
@Lishadra Thanks so much :D
kY5nwhE.png
@LapisDragon17718 Hey, I saw your skin for female Skydancers and loved it. However, to add some realism to the lightning, it should glow. I like to take a very soft brush with a blue/green, maybe even gold color to go with the gold in the skin, reduce the transparency to 35% and paint along the edges. It's a bit time consuming, but worth it. @Ikora I saw your accent too, and yes, you did break a rule. For judging you have to make the skin parts invisible, then merge down. The dragon should be invisible with only the accent showing. I'll post the accent I made to show you what I meant. The format also has to be PNG. [img]http://orig00.deviantart.net/cd4a/f/2017/189/b/0/digital_world_by_wintersblight-dbflz3v.png[/img] To the admins: I've entered this accent in the contest, I'm just trying to use an example.
@LapisDragon17718

Hey, I saw your skin for female Skydancers and loved it. However, to add some realism to the lightning, it should glow. I like to take a very soft brush with a blue/green, maybe even gold color to go with the gold in the skin, reduce the transparency to 35% and paint along the edges. It's a bit time consuming, but worth it.

@Ikora

I saw your accent too, and yes, you did break a rule. For judging you have to make the skin parts invisible, then merge down. The dragon should be invisible with only the accent showing. I'll post the accent I made to show you what I meant. The format also has to be PNG.

digital_world_by_wintersblight-dbflz3v.png

To the admins: I've entered this accent in the contest, I'm just trying to use an example.

4xd1oW3.png
Can't wait! Go, BossDad!
Can't wait! Go, BossDad!
466w8yC.png66tU9.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29