Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Thundercrack Carnivale Skin Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@L1BR4

/sigh/ I know, man. Maybe someday. The algorithm for it would be so complex though- since normal hatchlings grow up and you wouldn't want them to be able to wear the skins and glitch the site. Even I don't know how they could code in that only permababies could have the skins, so it's pretty hopeless. Fun to imagine, though!

@kizunagatari
Honestly same- I would permababy every dragon in my lair if we could give them accents. But the algorithm to do it- I don't blame the staff at all for deciding to not allow baby skins.
@L1BR4

/sigh/ I know, man. Maybe someday. The algorithm for it would be so complex though- since normal hatchlings grow up and you wouldn't want them to be able to wear the skins and glitch the site. Even I don't know how they could code in that only permababies could have the skins, so it's pretty hopeless. Fun to imagine, though!

@kizunagatari
Honestly same- I would permababy every dragon in my lair if we could give them accents. But the algorithm to do it- I don't blame the staff at all for deciding to not allow baby skins.

dct7moj-78c4bca4-54f5-453d-b9cb-49f1eae99044.png

Mace
dct7mf2-3401acdf-02c1-42e1-a845-2a0a422aa486.png
@TalonOcharria @Bionic

Haha thanks! uvu
@TalonOcharria @Bionic

Haha thanks! uvu
@Ichamo
Holy hekk I really like your entry
@Ichamo
Holy hekk I really like your entry
wORSkxL.png
@Vulcanatus

Thank you!!!!
@Vulcanatus

Thank you!!!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Solarian
I love you baby accent wish they made them
@Solarian
I love you baby accent wish they made them
Jqlkxca.png
Pinging the ones I like so far:

@Kizmetto @LtDarkDoom @rooty @Demberant @Erithuet @Pecha (I LOVE SPRITES AND THIS ART IS 10/10) @rascal4488 @SolarRush @Ichamo
Pinging the ones I like so far:

@Kizmetto @LtDarkDoom @rooty @Demberant @Erithuet @Pecha (I LOVE SPRITES AND THIS ART IS 10/10) @rascal4488 @SolarRush @Ichamo
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngmFjnag2.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8e2NZyN1qg78ij.png
@Ralyks

WEATHER REPORT
i love it
@Ralyks

WEATHER REPORT
i love it
dNCLmdm.png
@Lishadra

Thank you!!!!
@Lishadra

Thank you!!!!
Accent Shop

Doodle Shop
soudasig_by_eggdis-dbau8f2.png
@Kapara oh gosh, thank you!
I hope my enteries are not too out there theme-wise. If Gathering Storm doesn't make it, I might re-enter it for the Wavecrest Saturnalia since it could work for either.
@Kapara oh gosh, thank you!
I hope my enteries are not too out there theme-wise. If Gathering Storm doesn't make it, I might re-enter it for the Wavecrest Saturnalia since it could work for either.
@rooty

If you are compiling a ping list for your Cowboy accent - please put me on it, I am very interested in it!
@rooty

If you are compiling a ping list for your Cowboy accent - please put me on it, I am very interested in it!
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29