Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | auro's s&a » until.. rerelease
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 287 288
@auroshen
I would like to get a sloth for one winged dove, for treasurr of possible, im not at home so I can't edit.
@auroshen
I would like to get a sloth for one winged dove, for treasurr of possible, im not at home so I can't edit.
50658448.png 05d1fb7acc168af2b118ad52100939a0f9f56d7b.png
@auroshen would you have any remaining copies of one-winged dove?
@auroshen would you have any remaining copies of one-winged dove?
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
@deva you're in luck! someone just canceled their pa, so i do! i'll send it to you shortly :-)
@deva you're in luck! someone just canceled their pa, so i do! i'll send it to you shortly :-)
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
hi all! this is a collab between me and @fenmori; i did the lines and fen did the color! hope you enjoy! [quote] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/QJZ4WgU.png[/img][nextcol] [skin=33889] [b]rockport june[/b] 500g/550kt retires 04-03-20 [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q0Lxxnf_wixkPTW1t0sR0TonvjZ1FfBijtOkODjIEZ4/edit#gid=189476978]ORDER HERE[/url] [/quote] [center][size=2][size=2]my pinglist was here fen's pinglist was here [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Ridgeback M, Accents, limited, water flight, cool colors, nature[/center]
hi all! this is a collab between me and @fenmori; i did the lines and fen did the color! hope you enjoy!
Quote:
QJZ4WgU.png
rockport june
500g/550kt
retires 04-03-20
ORDER HERE
my pinglist was here

fen's pinglist was here

Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Ridgeback M, Accents, limited, water flight, cool colors, nature
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
this is BULLYING to my wallet i love it so much

do i need to specify if i'd like a treasure slot?
this is BULLYING to my wallet i love it so much

do i need to specify if i'd like a treasure slot?
KVbkgOZ.png
@vhyxalas yes please, otherwise i'm gonna send a pa for gems :o and i'm glad to hear it suits ya!
@vhyxalas yes please, otherwise i'm gonna send a pa for gems :o and i'm glad to hear it suits ya!
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
@auroshen Can I be removed from the pinglist, please? Thanks.
@auroshen Can I be removed from the pinglist, please? Thanks.
YMPbu9R.png
l7opz91.png
kCHWEjf.png
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
gVI5OAO.png
u1wgsSN.png
gYW0j5f.png
3adgzZD.png
gpaaIlI.png
l8NOdbs.png
DkUJ4j9.png
@auroshen May I get a slot please? It's lovely!
@auroshen May I get a slot please? It's lovely!
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
i feel like i need this skin just bec of the name lmao
i feel like i need this skin just bec of the name lmao
aaaaaaa 2iRFIjf.png
IpfqSZl.png
C6uVV3r.png rcPCtfe.png
qZrjH79.png
hello everyone! I'm opening limited-format customs for a bit.

what these are:

- you can give me a specific dragon, a color scheme, or a theme to follow (i.e. "vaporwave", "something subtle", a link to a dragon, moodboard, or color palette)

- you cannot specify certain elements (like "wings on the head", "textured cloth") although if there is a certain area you would like covered (hip, top of wing, etc) I can try to include that.

- although I have these rules in place, I'm going to try my best to take into consideration your lair theme and everything else. I'm not trying to make unusable customs, just trying to give myself a bit more wiggle room in terms of creativity.

- you may choose to receive an update at the sketch stage, the flatcolor stage, or no updates at all.

- $75 will get you accent coverage, $100 skincent coverage. (payment will be via PalPal or Venmo only).

- if for some reason you don't want the custom after it's done, I reserve the right to print it on my own to make up for the time spent on it.

- you can get 1 or 5 copies; if 5, I will keep one. the commissioner must provide blueprints per FR rules.

slots:
1. ASinglePringle
2. Oriel
waitlist*: Leannaa, Supremacy, Psi, dandyfrau, Kestrad
please post to claim!

*if there are no slots left, you may ask to be put on the waitlist. i'll go through these in order.

if you're interested in a normal custom, I don't think I'm going to be offering them anymore except for bribes; sorry about that.
hello everyone! I'm opening limited-format customs for a bit.

what these are:

- you can give me a specific dragon, a color scheme, or a theme to follow (i.e. "vaporwave", "something subtle", a link to a dragon, moodboard, or color palette)

- you cannot specify certain elements (like "wings on the head", "textured cloth") although if there is a certain area you would like covered (hip, top of wing, etc) I can try to include that.

- although I have these rules in place, I'm going to try my best to take into consideration your lair theme and everything else. I'm not trying to make unusable customs, just trying to give myself a bit more wiggle room in terms of creativity.

- you may choose to receive an update at the sketch stage, the flatcolor stage, or no updates at all.

- $75 will get you accent coverage, $100 skincent coverage. (payment will be via PalPal or Venmo only).

- if for some reason you don't want the custom after it's done, I reserve the right to print it on my own to make up for the time spent on it.

- you can get 1 or 5 copies; if 5, I will keep one. the commissioner must provide blueprints per FR rules.

slots:
1. ASinglePringle
2. Oriel
waitlist*: Leannaa, Supremacy, Psi, dandyfrau, Kestrad
please post to claim!

*if there are no slots left, you may ask to be put on the waitlist. i'll go through these in order.

if you're interested in a normal custom, I don't think I'm going to be offering them anymore except for bribes; sorry about that.
cnEWdVO.pngxxxx
1 2 ... 108 109 110 111 112 ... 287 288