Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Xylidriv's Accents **25% off Sale**
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37
@Xylidriv

I'd love a copy of Peeling Flesh! Please and thank you ^^
@Xylidriv

I'd love a copy of Peeling Flesh! Please and thank you ^^
rqoyImq.gif

Note: I often mis-type words with similar sounds (ex: Handful and Handle) or words that start the same (away and aware). I also leave out words like 'then,' 'with,' 'that,' a lot. I proofread carefully but my brain usually skips over these mistakes. My apologies if I posted jibberish on your thread! Feel free to ask for clarification! I swear I make sense. For the most part. ;D
@Xylidriv i would like a copy of peeling skin for male wildclaw!
@Xylidriv i would like a copy of peeling skin for male wildclaw!
1526859765072.gif
@Xylidriv

I'd love to buy two of each of the peeling accents, if that's alright! And could I also purchase the last copy in stock of Accent: Golden Inscription?

(Just to clarify something: I'm not intending to buy a second copy of the peeling skins accents in order to flip for profit; I like buying doubles so I have one for myself and still have a second for gifting purposes <3)
@Xylidriv

I'd love to buy two of each of the peeling accents, if that's alright! And could I also purchase the last copy in stock of Accent: Golden Inscription?

(Just to clarify something: I'm not intending to buy a second copy of the peeling skins accents in order to flip for profit; I like buying doubles so I have one for myself and still have a second for gifting purposes <3)
@Toska @mus @Qhersek @Shpee @Shian @Abderus @FunkEngine

Private auctions sent! Thank you <3 <3

@shadesofchaos

Thanks for clarifying and for buying so many! It's very kind of you! I only had one copy of Peeling Skin when I got to your order. I may do another 10 printing this year if I get another 4 people interested in buying it.
@Toska @mus @Qhersek @Shpee @Shian @Abderus @FunkEngine

Private auctions sent! Thank you <3 <3

@shadesofchaos

Thanks for clarifying and for buying so many! It's very kind of you! I only had one copy of Peeling Skin when I got to your order. I may do another 10 printing this year if I get another 4 people interested in buying it.
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

@Xylidriv

Oh it was absolutely my pleasure to buy them, they're so well made!

Hmm...I'm not sure how long you're willing to keep the option for reprinting open for Peeling Skins but since you have it listed is an RoR exclusive and it's one of the best plague-themed accents I've come across, I'd like to offer to purchase any additional copies needed to secure one more printing for this year n_n;

Obviously taking me up on that offer is entirely at your discretion (no problem what-so-ever if you decide not to)! Hopefully a few more people see this and show an interest in purchasing a copy themselves :3

In the interest of being perfectly upfront: With your permission I would probably want to put a copy or two up on the AH sometime next year if I were to purchase more than two or three additional copies, but the intent / motivation behind my offer to pay whatever necessary to secure another run is that I guarantee I'll end up finding someone (more than one, most likely) with that accent or just a general wish for really good 'plague themed skins/accents' on their wishlist at some point, and yours are hands down some of my favorite accents like that!
@Xylidriv

Oh it was absolutely my pleasure to buy them, they're so well made!

Hmm...I'm not sure how long you're willing to keep the option for reprinting open for Peeling Skins but since you have it listed is an RoR exclusive and it's one of the best plague-themed accents I've come across, I'd like to offer to purchase any additional copies needed to secure one more printing for this year n_n;

Obviously taking me up on that offer is entirely at your discretion (no problem what-so-ever if you decide not to)! Hopefully a few more people see this and show an interest in purchasing a copy themselves :3

In the interest of being perfectly upfront: With your permission I would probably want to put a copy or two up on the AH sometime next year if I were to purchase more than two or three additional copies, but the intent / motivation behind my offer to pay whatever necessary to secure another run is that I guarantee I'll end up finding someone (more than one, most likely) with that accent or just a general wish for really good 'plague themed skins/accents' on their wishlist at some point, and yours are hands down some of my favorite accents like that!
@Xylidriv

Aw snap, I missed the peeling wc m accent.

Can I get a copy of the wc f version? Will be paying in gems.
@Xylidriv

Aw snap, I missed the peeling wc m accent.

Can I get a copy of the wc f version? Will be paying in gems.
@shadesofchaos

Ahh thanks for your kind words! And thanks for being upfront with me about this. Since you're discussing it with me before hand I probably won't mind if you put some copies on the AH as long as they weren't a massively inflated price. I'll think about if I want to do a reprint and decide on it Wednesday! I'll alert you of my decision then.

@Mary

Sent private auction! I'm thinking over if I want to reprint the other one, I'll tell you Wednesday if I do a reprint or not!
@shadesofchaos

Ahh thanks for your kind words! And thanks for being upfront with me about this. Since you're discussing it with me before hand I probably won't mind if you put some copies on the AH as long as they weren't a massively inflated price. I'll think about if I want to do a reprint and decide on it Wednesday! I'll alert you of my decision then.

@Mary

Sent private auction! I'm thinking over if I want to reprint the other one, I'll tell you Wednesday if I do a reprint or not!
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

@Xylidriv

Sounds good - thanks!
@Xylidriv

Sounds good - thanks!
@shadesofchaos @Mary

Hey guys I've thought it and I've decided to not do another run of the Peeling Skin this year. Sorry about that! I'll be doing a run next year though and you can add yourselves to my pinglist if you want!
@shadesofchaos @Mary

Hey guys I've thought it and I've decided to not do another run of the Peeling Skin this year. Sorry about that! I'll be doing a run next year though and you can add yourselves to my pinglist if you want!
EMPTY.png
Accent Shop!
King / Crows
« he/they »
FR+3
Ping me
Art by me
fr%20banenr.png

@Xylidriv

Any way I can snag one of the peeling flesh f?

(not sure if you're still selling or holding onto them since the festival is over, heh)
@Xylidriv

Any way I can snag one of the peeling flesh f?

(not sure if you're still selling or holding onto them since the festival is over, heh)
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 36 37