Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Xylidriv's Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
[center][size=6]Xylidriv's Accents and Skins[/size][/center] [indent][u][b]FAQ & Rules[/b][/u][/indent] [b]Payment[/b] [list][*]Pure gem, treasure, and mixed payments are accepted. Very rarely I will take item payments. Payment must be in full . [*]No preorders, payments made via Private Auction.[/list] [b]Gem:Treasure ratio[/b] [list][*]It changes, I base it around ratios used in item sales. If you want a treasure slot ask and I'll give you a quote.[/LIST] [b]Previews[/b] [list][*]I try to print accents before putting them in here, but I will put accents I've submitted/will submit. Feel free to ask for a preview. Note sometimes I can't get on my computer so it may take a while for a preview.[/list] [b]Holds[/b] [list][*]I will hold for [u]one week[/u]. And tell me if you're no longer interested, I don't mind you changed your mind/something came up, I mind you not saying anything.[/list] [b]Reselling my Accents/Skins[/b] [list][*][b][u]Don't buy my accents/skins just to flip them.[/u][/b] If I see you do this I won't sell to you again. Please don't sell my accents/skins while they're in print. Generally I'm perfectly okay with reselling my accents, I don't like it when people purposely buy them to flip them for a profit.[/list] [b]Retired Accents/Skins[/b] [list][*]I don't retire my accents/skins. Once there's enough interest I'll reprint them.[/list] [b]Customs[/b] [list][*]Customs will be rare and auctions only. I'll accept USD or gems during these auctions. It will be up to the winner to provide the blueprint and decide how many copies are made. One copy or unlimited reprintings, whatever the winner wants.[/list] [b]Ping List[/b] [list][*][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fc4_FSBN8Twd8Pcz2l9wdbPIzlOaTPKQ7OgJZEGMuI8/edit?usp=sharing]Self Editing Ping List Here. [/url]Only edit your name. Remove yourself anytime. [b]Please put @ infront of your name thank you[/b].[/list] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/htmlview?pli=1#gid=2061380835]GASP[/url][/center]
Xylidriv's Accents and Skins

FAQ & Rules

Payment
  • Pure gem, treasure, and mixed payments are accepted. Very rarely I will take item payments. Payment must be in full .
  • No preorders, payments made via Private Auction.

Gem:Treasure ratio
  • It changes, I base it around ratios used in item sales. If you want a treasure slot ask and I'll give you a quote.

Previews
  • I try to print accents before putting them in here, but I will put accents I've submitted/will submit. Feel free to ask for a preview. Note sometimes I can't get on my computer so it may take a while for a preview.

Holds
  • I will hold for one week. And tell me if you're no longer interested, I don't mind you changed your mind/something came up, I mind you not saying anything.

Reselling my Accents/Skins
  • Don't buy my accents/skins just to flip them. If I see you do this I won't sell to you again. Please don't sell my accents/skins while they're in print. Generally I'm perfectly okay with reselling my accents, I don't like it when people purposely buy them to flip them for a profit.

Retired Accents/Skins
  • I don't retire my accents/skins. Once there's enough interest I'll reprint them.

Customs
  • Customs will be rare and auctions only. I'll accept USD or gems during these auctions. It will be up to the winner to provide the blueprint and decide how many copies are made. One copy or unlimited reprintings, whatever the winner wants.

Ping List

thy_skull_by_xayazia-db6zp87.png
Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
thy_skull2_by_xayazia-db70j8d.png
[columns] [img]https://file.toyhou.se/images/15285046_RS66fuGR1TiPvBS.png[/img] [nextcol] [skin=30986] Accent: Apocrypha: Malaise [b]Price: 950 g[/b] [color=Green][b]9 Copies in Stock[/b][/color] [/columns]
15285046_RS66fuGR1TiPvBS.png

Accent: Apocrypha: Malaise

Price: 950 g
9 Copies in Stock

Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
Published

550 gems

RoR Exclusives
Published

550 gems

RoR Exclusives
Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
Future Plans

Peeling Series for all dragons [One day] - Mirror F next
Space Skinscent for WC M
Personal Custom
Future Plans

Peeling Series for all dragons [One day] - Mirror F next
Space Skinscent for WC M
Personal Custom
Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
-
-
Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
-

Open! Hurrah!
-

Open! Hurrah!
Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
@Xylidriv
Oh the peeling skin is awesome! Since it's RoR exclusive it will come back this October?
(I'd be very interested in a female version too!)
@Xylidriv
Oh the peeling skin is awesome! Since it's RoR exclusive it will come back this October?
(I'd be very interested in a female version too!)
uywnbce5.png
@Arra
Thank you ;; And yes it will! I plan to start with a 10 copy run and see how interest is there.
@Arra
Thank you ;; And yes it will! I plan to start with a 10 copy run and see how interest is there.
Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
@Xylidriv
I'll hope I'll have some gems left then :D
@Xylidriv
I'll hope I'll have some gems left then :D
uywnbce5.png
@Arra
Haha hopefully! It'd suck to miss out and have to wait a year!
@Arra
Haha hopefully! It'd suck to miss out and have to wait a year!
Accent Shop!
« he/they »
Ping me
Pixel skulls by me
Art Commissions
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15