Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [F PC] Gogyeol Accent
1 2
lov this min
lov this min
zB4XaRD.png B8XoohL.png

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

† Lorem ipsum cogito

TqeJzMt.png
_
dGvW6rG.png
GylqvPT.png
FR +3
2AxXh4B.png
@Cedric

I'd love to get a copy 0:
@Cedric

I'd love to get a copy 0:
Gejcwcq.png
@Cedric

Omg thst is awesome ;A; no cash on me, but man... <3 a pastel blue, or something that would fit well with thd color overcast would be nice o:
@Cedric

Omg thst is awesome ;A; no cash on me, but man... <3 a pastel blue, or something that would fit well with thd color overcast would be nice o:
Gale
FR + 16/17 | Korea | She/Her
@Cedric Very pretty! I'd like a slot please.
@Cedric Very pretty! I'd like a slot please.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@korozo @butcherbaby - Both added! Thank you so much! :D

@artillerychick @HowlingGale - Thank you both for the colour suggestions! I'm gonna start playing around with recolours asap and I'll let you know if I make anything similar to your suggestions. <3

@pushpin - lov u more
@korozo @butcherbaby - Both added! Thank you so much! :D

@artillerychick @HowlingGale - Thank you both for the colour suggestions! I'm gonna start playing around with recolours asap and I'll let you know if I make anything similar to your suggestions. <3

@pushpin - lov u more
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
Joonki emblem by @biskitten
rV0FmvG.png
@Cedric I would probably be interested in seeing recolors too- I have lots of pearlies! :D lol

If you have or are starting a general pinglist for future accents I'd like to please be added.
@Cedric I would probably be interested in seeing recolors too- I have lots of pearlies! :D lol

If you have or are starting a general pinglist for future accents I'd like to please be added.
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@Churyu @WhiteMantis @korozo @butcherbaby

I have enough people for a 5 print run of the accent! :D Please send me 500g or 500kt via PM and I'll submit the run asap! o/

And tysm for your interest @butcherbaby! <3 I'll start a pinglist and ping you if I do end up releasing more accents.
@Churyu @WhiteMantis @korozo @butcherbaby

I have enough people for a 5 print run of the accent! :D Please send me 500g or 500kt via PM and I'll submit the run asap! o/

And tysm for your interest @butcherbaby! <3 I'll start a pinglist and ping you if I do end up releasing more accents.
GSjDPBl.png
(I am Korean. English is my second language. I apologize for any misunderstandings.)
rV0FmvG.png
All copies came in and have been sent out to those who paid! :D

@WhiteMantis - I have your copy and am holding it for 48 hours; please send over payment and I'll toss you back the accent! <3
All copies came in and have been sent out to those who paid! :D

@WhiteMantis - I have your copy and am holding it for 48 hours; please send over payment and I'll toss you back the accent! <3
GSjDPBl.png
rV0FmvG.png
@cedric id love to be pinged for reprints for gogyeol!!
@cedric id love to be pinged for reprints for gogyeol!!
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
1 2