Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [LF] Custom Accent maker
1 2
Hi, I'm interested in ordering a single-print custom fandragon accent from someone!

I know what I have in mind, but I'm going to draw up a rough version of the accent myself soon so I can better convey what I have in mind! I can make accents, but, truth be told, I'm not amazing at it and I want something of quality. :)

Right now I'm looking for possible accent artists, especially ones who can draw clothing and constellation designs! And who work with male spirals. :)

I have a single print accent blueprint, and if you could include a price estimate for your work with any examples you show, I'd be really grateful!

Thank you!
Hi, I'm interested in ordering a single-print custom fandragon accent from someone!

I know what I have in mind, but I'm going to draw up a rough version of the accent myself soon so I can better convey what I have in mind! I can make accents, but, truth be told, I'm not amazing at it and I want something of quality. :)

Right now I'm looking for possible accent artists, especially ones who can draw clothing and constellation designs! And who work with male spirals. :)

I have a single print accent blueprint, and if you could include a price estimate for your work with any examples you show, I'd be really grateful!

Thank you!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-29 06:14:07] ^ [/quote]
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-03-29:
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 are you hunting for a Bill Cipher accent?
@ImpossibleJedi4 are you hunting for a Bill Cipher accent?
BgbDlSq.pngxdlZbIe.pngLNpDIgR.pngXEhg7ep.pngXJ1cOO9.png9zNASIn.pngcV4Vp9J.pngmasBbAt.pngSzqNIOp.png
@MiddayMoon01
Nope, I already have chespin's Bill accent! But thanks though!
@MiddayMoon01
Nope, I already have chespin's Bill accent! But thanks though!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
[quote name="ImpossibleJedi4" date=2017-03-31 21:08:48] ^ [/quote]
ImpossibleJedi4 wrote on 2017-03-31:
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Oh hey, depending on what you'd like, I might like to take a crack at it! If you're providing the blueprint then I would probably only ask for somewhere between 100-200 gems depending on what you want :V
@ImpossibleJedi4
Oh hey, depending on what you'd like, I might like to take a crack at it! If you're providing the blueprint then I would probably only ask for somewhere between 100-200 gems depending on what you want :V
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz
I need to do up a sketch of what I want soon! Can I see some examples of past accents? :)
@timeblitz
I need to do up a sketch of what I want soon! Can I see some examples of past accents? :)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
Ah, since I'm on my phone right now I can't link any images. If you'd like my bio has a link to my accent shop, and if you want I can post them here after I get home! (Though that will be some time rip)
@ImpossibleJedi4
Ah, since I'm on my phone right now I can't link any images. If you'd like my bio has a link to my accent shop, and if you want I can post them here after I get home! (Though that will be some time rip)
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
1 2