Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Artie CAN do Arts! || M Imp Jewellery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Saraab I no longer have them, sadly.

@hiei I only have ruby ones in the AH, sorry.
@Saraab I no longer have them, sadly.

@hiei I only have ruby ones in the AH, sorry.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
Aw, okay (and sorry about the double ping). Any chance you would do reprints if someone provides you with the blueprint+payment, or are they permanently retired?
Aw, okay (and sorry about the double ping). Any chance you would do reprints if someone provides you with the blueprint+payment, or are they permanently retired?
Oqrsc1S.png 100_zeff_moff.png WIMBY100.png 5_Zephyrus_-_Typhoon.png
@Saraab You're welcome to request a reprint if you provide the blueprint + 100g. Doesn't matter if you want a single reprint of a 10pack.
@Saraab You're welcome to request a reprint if you provide the blueprint + 100g. Doesn't matter if you want a single reprint of a 10pack.
Thank you! I will send over a blueprint + 100g for a copy of Accent: Faether F

Thank you! I will send over a blueprint + 100g for a copy of Accent: Faether F

@Saraab
Quote:
This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '50541'.

Thanks for feeding my dragons! lol.
@Saraab
Quote:
This is an automated message to let you know that your Custom Skin submission has successfully been submitted for approval. Please allow 5-7 days for the skin to be approved and delivered back to you. Please save this message for your records.

Your Custom Skin order receipt # is '50541'.

Thanks for feeding my dragons! lol.
@Artnerd Thank you for this awesome accent (my first UM purchase!), my progen feels very special now. :D Now I'm just trying to figure out if I want to switch her secondary to Trail since it makes some cool patterns combined with this accent. ¯\_(?)_/¯ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13284892] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/132849/13284892_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Artnerd Thank you for this awesome accent (my first UM purchase!), my progen feels very special now. :D

Now I'm just trying to figure out if I want to switch her secondary to Trail since it makes some cool patterns combined with this accent. ¯\_(?)_/¯

13284892_350.png
@Saraab Oh, such a looker! Good luck deciding what to do. lol
@Saraab Oh, such a looker! Good luck deciding what to do. lol
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist for Precious Fresh Pumpkin? If you don't happen to have a spare hanging around? I have an autumn/halloween gen1 who absolutely needs your art to be complete =D [center][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/fe891d721554bec11f3a05490744f1dc/tumblr_pevcihe8MY1v7vb8mo1_r1_400.png[/img][/center]
Hello! Can I be added to the pinglist for Precious Fresh Pumpkin? If you don't happen to have a spare hanging around? I have an autumn/halloween gen1 who absolutely needs your art to be complete =D
tumblr_pevcihe8MY1v7vb8mo1_r1_400.png
Perpetually in search of dragons hatched August 30, 2013
@RoseOfGehenna I'm more or less on a hiatus, I'm afraid.
If you really really want the accent, you are welcome to drum up enough people to be interested and get a full set of 10 for just blueprint price.
@RoseOfGehenna I'm more or less on a hiatus, I'm afraid.
If you really really want the accent, you are welcome to drum up enough people to be interested and get a full set of 10 for just blueprint price.
@Artnerd Hello! If you ever come back to your shop may I be put down for a copy of Juvenile?
As much as I like Da Snoot sometimes it just doesn’t fit the character I am trying to portray soo ty for the nose job lol
@Artnerd Hello! If you ever come back to your shop may I be put down for a copy of Juvenile?
As much as I like Da Snoot sometimes it just doesn’t fit the character I am trying to portray soo ty for the nose job lol
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11