Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Artie CAN do Arts! || M Imp Jewellery
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Emmahaa

Well, now you say so, it is >n<
I wasn't fully awake when I wrote that
I deleted my comment so that they don't have to frustrate about it on their topic
@Emmahaa

Well, now you say so, it is >n<
I wasn't fully awake when I wrote that
I deleted my comment so that they don't have to frustrate about it on their topic
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Emmahaa

I'm only asking because I've seen people ask this stuff before in all sorts of accent shops, especially ones with lots of pings for lots of recolours, so I figured it's an okay thing to do. If they don't want to, they can just tell me, no big deal, but getting an average of 6 pings a month for basically the same accent I'm not interested in is kind of annoying. ^^; If they make something new, I'd be happy to see that.
@Emmahaa

I'm only asking because I've seen people ask this stuff before in all sorts of accent shops, especially ones with lots of pings for lots of recolours, so I figured it's an okay thing to do. If they don't want to, they can just tell me, no big deal, but getting an average of 6 pings a month for basically the same accent I'm not interested in is kind of annoying. ^^; If they make something new, I'd be happy to see that.
tumblr_nqi7ugRwjP1uy6rdio3_r1_400.png
FR+9
Adorbs Accents
@Artnerd could I grab a copy? I'm in arcane ^^
@Artnerd could I grab a copy? I'm in arcane ^^
tX7E8e6.pngkWILp62.png6paladin_i_by_starkindlerstudio-d9wek3r.png
@Wirenth it's right here.

@Denutena
It is far more complicated for the artist using GASP to manually remove people than it is for the collector to simply ignore the pings. I'm sorry this accent isn't to your liking but as @Emmahaa said, you're asking me to have a negative pinglist. Not really something I'm keen of having.

That said. I'm done with this accent set / any accent's for a while as my tablet has broken down.
@Wirenth it's right here.

@Denutena
It is far more complicated for the artist using GASP to manually remove people than it is for the collector to simply ignore the pings. I'm sorry this accent isn't to your liking but as @Emmahaa said, you're asking me to have a negative pinglist. Not really something I'm keen of having.

That said. I'm done with this accent set / any accent's for a while as my tablet has broken down.
I subscribe to all threads I start, no need to ping me
SFH6FnR.png jCqLcbT.png 3EopvJR.png 0kBe0TE.gif q0nkOrQ.png
@jemjam @Xemriss @Aberdakitty
You guys are the only ones interested in recolours of the More Teardrops. (Lapis and Jade)
Which means I can't get them printed just yet. But I had a random idea. If either of you can get a friend or someone to also sign up for it, you'll get a 50g discount per person and they can stack up to 250g discount!
I can probably print them once I get two or more interested per accent. ^^
@jemjam @Xemriss @Aberdakitty
You guys are the only ones interested in recolours of the More Teardrops. (Lapis and Jade)
Which means I can't get them printed just yet. But I had a random idea. If either of you can get a friend or someone to also sign up for it, you'll get a 50g discount per person and they can stack up to 250g discount!
I can probably print them once I get two or more interested per accent. ^^
@Artnerd - I'll try to advertise for you! ^u^
@Artnerd - I'll try to advertise for you! ^u^
vy6lCWp.png tNVfNId.png bJjBlVu.png NAPe4RF.png
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
Hey, can I get on that reprint list for More Teardrops Pearl, please? That would be great! :)
Hey, can I get on that reprint list for More Teardrops Pearl, please? That would be great! :)
@Crysi102 but of course. ^^
@Crysi102 but of course. ^^
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11