Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ♦ [ limeypie ∞ accents ] ♦
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 237 238
@limeypie
Hyped for the alternative UwU. You wouldn't happen to have any spare original UwUs left or Angel II?
@limeypie
Hyped for the alternative UwU. You wouldn't happen to have any spare original UwUs left or Angel II?
Looking for these skins!
@limeypie
So about 2 years ago I asked for a ping if Budgie Blue was reprinted :'D but seeing as it seems like that's never going to happen... Would it be at all possible to acquire a reprint if I were to provide a blueprint + additional payment? I really love it on a g1 of mine ;w;
@limeypie
So about 2 years ago I asked for a ping if Budgie Blue was reprinted :'D but seeing as it seems like that's never going to happen... Would it be at all possible to acquire a reprint if I were to provide a blueprint + additional payment? I really love it on a g1 of mine ;w;

She/Her || FR +3
G1s For Sale
@limeypie
Hello! Sorry if I'm bothering, but I came to ask: do you have a copy of Dragon Suit?
@limeypie
Hello! Sorry if I'm bothering, but I came to ask: do you have a copy of Dragon Suit?
sig-1-new.pngdivider-up.png
-V e r i d i s Q u o-
kovske.gif
Brazil | EN/PT/RUS |time-flight-icon-very-tiny.png

» Fake FR Breed Workshop
»
Wishlist
»PWYW ART SHOP
»Clan Lore WIP
divider-up.png
48517330.png

Synesthetic - Artist - Style flexible
• They/Them - He/Him/It • Prev. Solifugespace
small-hourglass.png
@limeypie

Hello! i would love a copy of sleepybird. sorry, I can't put myself on the pinglist bc i'm on mobile ^^'

also, i couldn't find info on the price of this accent, so i'd be grateful if you could tell me how much it costs <3
@limeypie

Hello! i would love a copy of sleepybird. sorry, I can't put myself on the pinglist bc i'm on mobile ^^'

also, i couldn't find info on the price of this accent, so i'd be grateful if you could tell me how much it costs <3
[ SHE / HER; + 9 HOURS ]

jjdT089.gif
@limeypie I've wanted sleepybird for a while but just didn't have the dragon for it but I finally found one! He looks amazing with your skin. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41385533] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413856/41385533_350.png[/img] [/url]
@limeypie

I've wanted sleepybird for a while but just didn't have the dragon for it but I finally found one! He looks amazing with your skin.

41385533_350.png
Vj90o7H.png
@limeypie hello) I was just wondering: is there any chance that you will ever re-print your Astral Analemma female tundra skin?
@limeypie hello) I was just wondering: is there any chance that you will ever re-print your Astral Analemma female tundra skin?
if I bought your dragon keep calm I'll turn it tundra (or gaoler tundra)
@limeypie
Hello! Can I be added to the ping list please?
@limeypie
Hello! Can I be added to the ping list please?
94qGMpv.png
@limeypie

Hi there! I'm not sure whether or not I'm already on the pinglist?
If I'm not on there, could you add me please?

Thanks!
@limeypie

Hi there! I'm not sure whether or not I'm already on the pinglist?
If I'm not on there, could you add me please?

Thanks!
nK1fyjz.png astramaru

she/her

» wishlist
» about
» lore
@limeypie
Hello!
I'm not sure if you were planning to, but would you be reprinting Antarctic Cloak for the female Skydancer sometime? I would love to nab one from you!

If so, let me know how much. Thank you!
@limeypie
Hello!
I'm not sure if you were planning to, but would you be reprinting Antarctic Cloak for the female Skydancer sometime? I would love to nab one from you!

If so, let me know how much. Thank you!
kHExOMX.png
Hfvbjffvjtg mobile spreadsheet is a struggle. Coming back on comp in morning to slap myself on them list
Hfvbjffvjtg mobile spreadsheet is a struggle. Coming back on comp in morning to slap myself on them list
YycIlt9.png
1 2 ... 215 216 217 218 219 ... 237 238