Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ack's accs | gilded lily sd f
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41
@8by0
that's no problem.

@hyracia
sure thing c:
@8by0
that's no problem.

@hyracia
sure thing c:
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Acacia
Put me down for a slot please! It'll be a few days before I can get payment to you tho (i get paid this weekend)... hope thats okay! ^^;
@Acacia
Put me down for a slot please! It'll be a few days before I can get payment to you tho (i get paid this weekend)... hope thats okay! ^^;
@Acacia

The GOATS!!!!! **makes grabby hands** Slot, please!!! :)
@Acacia

The GOATS!!!!! **makes grabby hands** Slot, please!!! :)
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
@baelistair @alexicyn got you down, but also! [size=1][size=1]@Sylipha[p] @Septicaemic[p] @ToasterOven[p] @Katreal[p] @Renoki[p] @DaDragon[p] @Kysska[p] @Giarella[p] @EchoCallisto[p] @Katina @Maila[p] @Splattershot[p] @Vortex[p] @Artesia[p] @RoxyWolf[p] @Brushtail @Takora @Kaitii[p] @SerenityBreeze[p] @Niharike @SpringLeaf[p] @SleepyDrago @8by0 @briar @EifiCooper @LadyRenee @ShadesOfCyan[p] @perrydotto[p] @chants @peanutbutt56 @Shuffluffalo @astrocomet @hyracia[p] [/size][/size] the accent got rejected since the lines and shadows were too light, so I fiddled with that and am gonna try to submit this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/LH69u4J.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/4VJdXlB.png[/img] (edited the op with these pics too) let me know if you don't want it anymore. I'll refund you if you already paid, and i'll take you off the slots if you haven't.
@baelistair @alexicyn got you down, but also!

@Sylipha[p] @Septicaemic[p] @ToasterOven[p] @Katreal[p] @Renoki[p] @DaDragon[p] @Kysska[p] @Giarella[p] @EchoCallisto[p] @Katina @Maila[p] @Splattershot[p] @Vortex[p] @Artesia[p] @RoxyWolf[p] @Brushtail @Takora @Kaitii[p] @SerenityBreeze[p] @Niharike @SpringLeaf[p] @SleepyDrago @8by0 @briar @EifiCooper @LadyRenee @ShadesOfCyan[p] @perrydotto[p] @chants @peanutbutt56 @Shuffluffalo @astrocomet @hyracia[p]

the accent got rejected since the lines and shadows were too light, so I fiddled with that and am gonna try to submit this:
LH69u4J.png
4VJdXlB.png
(edited the op with these pics too)
let me know if you don't want it anymore. I'll refund you if you already paid, and i'll take you off the slots if you haven't.
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
I still like it
I still like it
lifebanner500x100_copy_by_brushtail_thegreat-dc4w15c.gif
It's still lovely, @Acacia ~
It's still lovely, @Acacia ~
@Acacia
I still love it! :)
@Acacia
I still love it! :)
1t6eapG.gif
Still fine with me!
Still fine with me!
M2Zz7wd.png
@Acacia still looks great :)
@Acacia still looks great :)
%%%%%%%
@Acacia I think I like it more. The little goat shadow is adorable!
@Acacia I think I like it more. The little goat shadow is adorable!
n4tD6Di.png7J4XPYx.pnglUc1aX6.gifNktZ40v.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41