Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluminescence [Skydancer F accent]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hawkfeather

Sign me up for the reprint! :O
@Hawkfeather

Sign me up for the reprint! :O
giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif
@Hawkfeather

Gorgeous accent. Sign me up for a reprint if/when you do one.
@Hawkfeather

Gorgeous accent. Sign me up for a reprint if/when you do one.
hu72dVR.png
@Hawkfeather I'd love to grab one if/when you reprint!
@Hawkfeather I'd love to grab one if/when you reprint!
@Crumpet
No problem! As far as I'm concerned, if you're willing to put in the legwork you're more than welcome to the lower price. I've updated the front page. And goodness did I come home to a punch of pings! Looks like you only need one more person =3

@Krocodalie @Tarrin @TheFriskyHyena
I've marked you all down for slots! But I do want to be sure you know that the cost will be 650g for second (and all future) runs. I told this to Crumpet, and I know their LF thread has the correct info, but I hadn't updated the front page yet. So just want to be sure in case you wandered in here on your own and hadn't seen that info.
@Crumpet
No problem! As far as I'm concerned, if you're willing to put in the legwork you're more than welcome to the lower price. I've updated the front page. And goodness did I come home to a punch of pings! Looks like you only need one more person =3

@Krocodalie @Tarrin @TheFriskyHyena
I've marked you all down for slots! But I do want to be sure you know that the cost will be 650g for second (and all future) runs. I told this to Crumpet, and I know their LF thread has the correct info, but I hadn't updated the front page yet. So just want to be sure in case you wandered in here on your own and hadn't seen that info.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather
Aaa, thank you so much! :D
And yes, I'm so exited!

@Cuddleh
Here's the accent thread! If you're still interested in getting on board, could you also let Hawkfeather know, please?
@Hawkfeather
Aaa, thank you so much! :D
And yes, I'm so exited!

@Cuddleh
Here's the accent thread! If you're still interested in getting on board, could you also let Hawkfeather know, please?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Hawkfeather

Hello,

I would love to have a slot for Pluminescence please :)

Greetings
MasakiSaphir
@Hawkfeather

Hello,

I would love to have a slot for Pluminescence please :)

Greetings
MasakiSaphir
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@MasakiSaphir
Added! Please see the note below as well, as it's relevant for you too =3

@Crumpet @Krocodalie @Tarrin @TheFriskyHyena @MasakiSaphir
We have five people, so the second run is good to print! Please PM the 650g payment at your earliest convenience, so I can buy the blueprints and get it sent in.
Thank you all for your interest!
@MasakiSaphir
Added! Please see the note below as well, as it's relevant for you too =3

@Crumpet @Krocodalie @Tarrin @TheFriskyHyena @MasakiSaphir
We have five people, so the second run is good to print! Please PM the 650g payment at your earliest convenience, so I can buy the blueprints and get it sent in.
Thank you all for your interest!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Thank you :) I'll send the payment in a few moments :)
@Hawkfeather

Thank you :) I'll send the payment in a few moments :)
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
@Hawkfeather

Sent a CR with payment.
@Hawkfeather

Sent a CR with payment.
hu72dVR.png
@Hawkfeather

I totally missed the ping from the other user; I expressed interest for the accent on their search thread. I would be interested in a copy for 650g :)
@Hawkfeather

I totally missed the ping from the other user; I expressed interest for the accent on their search thread. I would be interested in a copy for 650g :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6