Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluminescence [Skydancer F accent]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hawkfeather looks good to me, can't even see where it's been altered :3
@Hawkfeather looks good to me, can't even see where it's been altered :3
@Hawkfeather you've done a fantastic job shaving a bit off the top (Metaphorically). Like the others, I can't see a difference without overlaying the two images and cycling through them.
@Hawkfeather you've done a fantastic job shaving a bit off the top (Metaphorically). Like the others, I can't see a difference without overlaying the two images and cycling through them.
The new version of Pluminescence has been accepted!

@SkyesBride @SilverLately @SilverFoxDemon @BlueRampion @theroiprocepios
Thank you all for your input and patience! You'll be receiving your copies via PM shortly =D
The new version of Pluminescence has been accepted!

@SkyesBride @SilverLately @SilverFoxDemon @BlueRampion @theroiprocepios
Thank you all for your input and patience! You'll be receiving your copies via PM shortly =D
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather Obligatory show-off post. Thank you for giving Mara her perma-accent. Gold and purple is so hard to find. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24126179] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/241262/24126179_350.png[/img] [/url] EDIT: Though I do notice you have a few stray pixels outside of the right hand. You may want to tidy that up.
@Hawkfeather

Obligatory show-off post. Thank you for giving Mara her perma-accent. Gold and purple is so hard to find.

24126179_350.png

EDIT:
Though I do notice you have a few stray pixels outside of the right hand. You may want to tidy that up.
@SilverLately
She's gorgeous! My own frustration with the lack of gold and purple accents is exactly why I made this, so I'm glad it worked so nice for you too!

And gosh darn it, how did those pixels escape my cleanup. I thought for sure I'd gotten them all >< I'll definitely fix it. Thanks for catching it!
@SilverLately
She's gorgeous! My own frustration with the lack of gold and purple accents is exactly why I made this, so I'm glad it worked so nice for you too!

And gosh darn it, how did those pixels escape my cleanup. I thought for sure I'd gotten them all >< I'll definitely fix it. Thanks for catching it!
Wua5ROf.png
@SilverLately So, I have some... not sure if this is good or bad news actually. I've been searching my psd file in vain trying to find where the heck these pixels are hiding. You are talking about the ones around this hand, right? [img]http://imgur.com/SGyuAE7.png[/img] Because I could not for the life of me find them. [img]http://imgur.com/ZwrFZMN.png[/img] And I just finally figured out why. They're not from my accent. They're from the companion comet T_T It looks like it's misaligned or something. Here it is on one of my dragons not wearing the accent. [img]http://imgur.com/FiZ6kba.png[/img] I'm sorry D= I wish it was something I could fix for you, but it looks like this one is on the staff.
@SilverLately
So, I have some... not sure if this is good or bad news actually. I've been searching my psd file in vain trying to find where the heck these pixels are hiding.

You are talking about the ones around this hand, right?
SGyuAE7.png

Because I could not for the life of me find them.
ZwrFZMN.png

And I just finally figured out why. They're not from my accent. They're from the companion comet T_T It looks like it's misaligned or something. Here it is on one of my dragons not wearing the accent.
FiZ6kba.png

I'm sorry D= I wish it was something I could fix for you, but it looks like this one is on the staff.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather hmm, how bizarre.Thank you for having a look...
@Hawkfeather hmm, how bizarre.Thank you for having a look...
@Hawkfeather
I saw this accent on the AH and it completely blew me away, so pretty! Too bad I missed the preordering. Are there going to be any more runs or is the accent now retired? I can't afford the one on the AH *sob*

Do you have a pinglist for your future accents btw?
@Hawkfeather
I saw this accent on the AH and it completely blew me away, so pretty! Too bad I missed the preordering. Are there going to be any more runs or is the accent now retired? I can't afford the one on the AH *sob*

Do you have a pinglist for your future accents btw?
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
@Crumpet
Thanks for your interest! I'm happy to hear you like it! Because I like talking directly to people who like my work, and not just selling to the faceless AH, you can have a discount for contacting me here. If you want the accent I can give you one for 800g.

If that's still too much, no, the acccent is not technically retired. However, I'm a super lazy accent maker. I only make them when I have the right combination of time, energy, and inspiration, and I tend to just ping gasp and see what happens. I don't really have the time to promote them. So I'd be more than happy to do another run, but I can't really put the effort in to bumping the thread and hunting down people who are interested. If you can get at least four other people, I'd be happy to print again, but it'd be up to you to get enough people together. I can keep a list and ping for payment and such, but I won't be doing any promoting.

If that option interests you, the price per accent for second (and all future) run preorders would be 650g. This is because I like to make sure the very first people who help to bring the accent to the site always get the best price as a thank you for investing in something that might be rejected. Once it's an on site accent and thus a safer bet, I charge just a bit more.

I don't currently have a pinglist for future accents, because I make them so sporadically, but if you're really interested I wouldn't mind starting one ^^

Thank you again, and let me know what you'd like to do =3
@Crumpet
Thanks for your interest! I'm happy to hear you like it! Because I like talking directly to people who like my work, and not just selling to the faceless AH, you can have a discount for contacting me here. If you want the accent I can give you one for 800g.

If that's still too much, no, the acccent is not technically retired. However, I'm a super lazy accent maker. I only make them when I have the right combination of time, energy, and inspiration, and I tend to just ping gasp and see what happens. I don't really have the time to promote them. So I'd be more than happy to do another run, but I can't really put the effort in to bumping the thread and hunting down people who are interested. If you can get at least four other people, I'd be happy to print again, but it'd be up to you to get enough people together. I can keep a list and ping for payment and such, but I won't be doing any promoting.

If that option interests you, the price per accent for second (and all future) run preorders would be 650g. This is because I like to make sure the very first people who help to bring the accent to the site always get the best price as a thank you for investing in something that might be rejected. Once it's an on site accent and thus a safer bet, I charge just a bit more.

I don't currently have a pinglist for future accents, because I make them so sporadically, but if you're really interested I wouldn't mind starting one ^^

Thank you again, and let me know what you'd like to do =3
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather
Thank you for the discount, but unfortunately I still don't have enough gems for it right now. I can definitely try to find more people to buy the accent for another run though!

And yes, please, I would really appreciate it! :D

edit:
Made a thread on the sales forum:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2079840
@Hawkfeather
Thank you for the discount, but unfortunately I still don't have enough gems for it right now. I can definitely try to find more people to buy the accent for another run though!

And yes, please, I would really appreciate it! :D

edit:
Made a thread on the sales forum:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2079840
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5 6