Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pluminescence [Skydancer F accent]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Hawkfeather Oh man slot please, since that would put you at 5 and payment would be due is there anyway I could have one day to get it all together? I would need to convert some of my treasure to gems but I do have enough
@Hawkfeather Oh man slot please, since that would put you at 5 and payment would be due is there anyway I could have one day to get it all together? I would need to convert some of my treasure to gems but I do have enough
@theroiprocepios
That's perfectly fine! I was planning on waiting around a day anyway, regardless of interest, just to give everyone from gasp time to check in. I'll add you to the list!
@theroiprocepios
That's perfectly fine! I was planning on waiting around a day anyway, regardless of interest, just to give everyone from gasp time to check in. I'll add you to the list!
Wua5ROf.png
@SkyesBride @SilverLately @SilverFoxDemon @BlueRampion @theroiprocepio

I think I've given enough time for people from gasp to check in, so since we have five of you interested, I'm going to go ahead and print!

Please send payment at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

And for anyone else, the preorder price will continue to be available until after the accent gets accepted and delivered. Then I'll give 24 hours as a last chance before it goes on the AH at an increased price.
@SkyesBride @SilverLately @SilverFoxDemon @BlueRampion @theroiprocepio

I think I've given enough time for people from gasp to check in, so since we have five of you interested, I'm going to go ahead and print!

Please send payment at your earliest convenience. Thank you!

And for anyone else, the preorder price will continue to be available until after the accent gets accepted and delivered. Then I'll give 24 hours as a last chance before it goes on the AH at an increased price.
Wua5ROf.png
@theroiprocepios
Ah, my fault! I somehow lopped off the end of your username in my mass ping. My sincerest apologies! New post just to be sure the ping goes through properly, but the update is in the post above. Short of it is I'm collecting payment now and getting ready to print =3

Sorry again!
@theroiprocepios
Ah, my fault! I somehow lopped off the end of your username in my mass ping. My sincerest apologies! New post just to be sure the ping goes through properly, but the update is in the post above. Short of it is I'm collecting payment now and getting ready to print =3

Sorry again!
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather No worries! Payment sent :0
@Hawkfeather No worries! Payment sent :0
@SkyesBride @SilverLately @SilverFoxDemon @BlueRampion @theroiprocepios
Just an update: all payments have been received, and accent has been submitted for approval.
Just an update: all payments have been received, and accent has been submitted for approval.
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Hi! It's been two weeks now and I've been wondering if there was any progress with the Accent so far?
@Hawkfeather

Hi! It's been two weeks now and I've been wondering if there was any progress with the Accent so far?
thmORLU.png
@SkyesBride
I want to apologize for the delay and radio silence from me. I'm about to go to work so I don't have time to explain in detail, but basics of it is there was an issue with the accent, it took a while to get answers about it due to slow responses over the holiday, and my work schedule has been insane and I haven't had time to fix it. But tomorrow is my day off so I WILL be fixing it tonight, and pinging everyone with a full explanation. Sorry again!
@SkyesBride
I want to apologize for the delay and radio silence from me. I'm about to go to work so I don't have time to explain in detail, but basics of it is there was an issue with the accent, it took a while to get answers about it due to slow responses over the holiday, and my work schedule has been insane and I haven't had time to fix it. But tomorrow is my day off so I WILL be fixing it tonight, and pinging everyone with a full explanation. Sorry again!
Wua5ROf.png
@SkyesBride @SilverLately @SilverFoxDemon @BlueRampion @theroiprocepios Hello all. First, an apology. I was hoping to avoid spamming you with pings by doing it all in one big update, but things took much longer than I thought they would due to holidays and real life ridiculousness, and I ended up just leaving you all in the dark for an unreasonable amount of time. So here's the current status of things: Pluminescence was denied for being at 31% coverage. The thing is, I checked my coverage before submitting, and my program shows me at being just under 30%. So I spoke with the mods, and long story short, none of us can figure out why I'm getting a different number. How I'm checking it [i]should[/i] be accurate, we're in agreement there. But it's not giving me the same number the mods are getting. So I need to take off 1% of the coverage to get it accepted. Here is the new accent, and a side by side comparison. [center][img]http://imgur.com/vKoZaIU.png[/img] [img]http://imgur.com/0Xbj6HY.png[/img][/center] I tried to spread out where I removed coverage from so it would be as unnoticeable a change as possible, but since it [i]is[/i] still a change, I'd like to be sure everyone is still happy with it. I've also updated the [url=http://hawkfeatherdragons.tumblr.com/previewer]previewer[/url] with the new version, if anyone wants to double check it on their dragons. Sorry again for my slowness, and please let me know what you think of the updated version. Thank you!

Hello all. First, an apology. I was hoping to avoid spamming you with pings by doing it all in one big update, but things took much longer than I thought they would due to holidays and real life ridiculousness, and I ended up just leaving you all in the dark for an unreasonable amount of time.

So here's the current status of things:

Pluminescence was denied for being at 31% coverage. The thing is, I checked my coverage before submitting, and my program shows me at being just under 30%. So I spoke with the mods, and long story short, none of us can figure out why I'm getting a different number. How I'm checking it should be accurate, we're in agreement there. But it's not giving me the same number the mods are getting. So I need to take off 1% of the coverage to get it accepted. Here is the new accent, and a side by side comparison.
vKoZaIU.png
0Xbj6HY.png

I tried to spread out where I removed coverage from so it would be as unnoticeable a change as possible, but since it is still a change, I'd like to be sure everyone is still happy with it. I've also updated the previewer with the new version, if anyone wants to double check it on their dragons.

Sorry again for my slowness, and please let me know what you think of the updated version. Thank you!
Wua5ROf.png
I can't even tell what's been changed, so looks good to me!
I can't even tell what's been changed, so looks good to me!
1 2 3 4 5 6