Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Iron's Boutique] REPRINTS!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
@IronAndWine Can I please get a preview on this boy? Thank you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3193710] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31938/3193710_350.png[/img] [/url]
@IronAndWine

Can I please get a preview on this boy? Thank you

3193710_350.png
tumblr_o4agpf32z21v5pacoo2_100.png
@IronAndWine I'd like to confirm my slot, but it'll be a sec until I can pay... x_x Lots of payments, but not a lot is selling!
@IronAndWine I'd like to confirm my slot, but it'll be a sec until I can pay... x_x Lots of payments, but not a lot is selling!
@IronAndWine I'd love a slot, and can I please be added to your pinglist?
@IronAndWine I'd love a slot, and can I please be added to your pinglist?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
@IronAndWine

One for Tonatiuh's Son, please!
@IronAndWine

One for Tonatiuh's Son, please!
MmSftql.png
@IronAndWine Would it be possible for me to reserve a of Tonatiuh's Son for 24 hours while I try and sell some stuff quickly for gems? If I don't have enough after that point you could give my reservation to someone else. I'm very interested in a copy, but completely understand if that does not work well for you.
@IronAndWine Would it be possible for me to reserve a of Tonatiuh's Son for 24 hours while I try and sell some stuff quickly for gems? If I don't have enough after that point you could give my reservation to someone else. I'm very interested in a copy, but completely understand if that does not work well for you.
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@vaihdokas Sure! Here's your preview! ;) [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/IronAndWineFR/vaidokas2_zpsfh3mah65.png[/img] @Jinkx Yes, sure! Here you go! :) [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a232/IronAndWineFR/jinkx2_zpssgsxg0of.png[/img] @Harribel @butcherbaby @velvetpaws Added you all, thank you so much!! @starsystems No problem at all! Would it be better if I put you on the list for the second printing run?;w; I'll definitely print a second round and can reserve a copy for you, so no stress! @Xotis Hi, thanks a lot for your interest! :) I'm afraid that all slots for the first run (pre-orders) have been claimed, but I'll definitely print a second round so I can reserve a slot there for you! You don't have to hurry with the payment then, too! ;)
@vaihdokas
Sure! Here's your preview! ;)

vaidokas2_zpsfh3mah65.png

@Jinkx
Yes, sure! Here you go! :)

jinkx2_zpssgsxg0of.png

@Harribel @butcherbaby @velvetpaws
Added you all, thank you so much!!

@starsystems
No problem at all! Would it be better if I put you on the list for the second printing run?;w; I'll definitely print a second round and can reserve a copy for you, so no stress!

@Xotis
Hi, thanks a lot for your interest! :)
I'm afraid that all slots for the first run (pre-orders) have been claimed, but I'll definitely print a second round so I can reserve a slot there for you! You don't have to hurry with the payment then, too! ;)
@IronAndWine

I'd love a slot for your Tundra accent please. :D
Since I'm assuming I'd be in the second run, would you like payment now or later?
@IronAndWine

I'd love a slot for your Tundra accent please. :D
Since I'm assuming I'd be in the second run, would you like payment now or later?
@IronAndWine

Please put me down for that gorgeous Tundra accent! c:
@IronAndWine

Please put me down for that gorgeous Tundra accent! c:
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@IronAndWine Sounds good to me! I'm already halfway there, thank you! :)
@IronAndWine Sounds good to me! I'm already halfway there, thank you! :)
signature_by_cas_a_fras-dawkmko.png
UP
FOR
SALE:
31573410.png?mtime=WNUAZgAASYA.png 31573411.png?mtime=WNUBEgAASeM.png
@IronAndWine
I would love a slot of Tonatiuh's Son! I will be paying in treasure.
@IronAndWine
I would love a slot of Tonatiuh's Son! I will be paying in treasure.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76