Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kalvin's Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 81
@Kalvin interested in your RoR withered heart entry - i'd like the chance to preorder if it doesn't win, plzzz [emoji=rose size=1]
@Kalvin

interested in your RoR withered heart entry - i'd like the chance to preorder if it doesn't win, plzzz
iPGPQmt.gif xx agheful
fr +2
saga hwæt ic hatte
Ello, ello!

Bought my very first UMA off of you. Couldn't resist Accent: Orange Flowerbed. Now just need to breed the perf fem Tundra to wear it...

May I please be added to your pinglist?

Thank you very much, absolutely adore your art ♥
Ello, ello!

Bought my very first UMA off of you. Couldn't resist Accent: Orange Flowerbed. Now just need to breed the perf fem Tundra to wear it...

May I please be added to your pinglist?

Thank you very much, absolutely adore your art ♥

FRT + 14
SINNOUK
‎ ‎ ‎ Maevepanda's Color Bars: Aqua Maevepanda's Color Bars: Turquoise
Maevepanda's Color Bars: Goldenrod
‎ ‎ ‎ FIRE, I once read, is
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ the winter that
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎warms ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ and
‎‎ the spring
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎that ‎‎consumes.
Hi! Would like to be on the pinglist for Orange Flowerpatch, please ^^ Got other things to be spending gems on first, but wanna get it eventually
Hi! Would like to be on the pinglist for Orange Flowerpatch, please ^^ Got other things to be spending gems on first, but wanna get it eventually
PWSZq63.png z3FSuck.png
Qboauiw.png
a129Nss.png
ozXwjvF.png
90frr5J.png
1bSJVgF.png
gziv3Ja.png
r8v91MH.png
ekux78o.png
bVV6yhw.png
dEe2UrM.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Sinnouk I'm happy you like it and feel honored it was the first UMA you've bought. [emoji=gaoler star size=2] I've added you, thank you! @IamNoHere Hi! I don't have reprint pinglists, because the accents are usually available! :D Whenever you feel like buying it just look in the AH. And if there's no copy at that moment, write me here.
@Sinnouk
I'm happy you like it and feel honored it was the first UMA you've bought.
I've added you, thank you!

@IamNoHere
Hi! I don't have reprint pinglists, because the accents are usually available! :D
Whenever you feel like buying it just look in the AH. And if there's no copy at that moment, write me here.
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
[center][color=474747] [img]https://i.imgur.com/lNjC7cl.png[/img] [b]Riot of Rot 2021: Withered Heart for male Veilspun[/b] #42069 [skin=42069] [b]available: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/auction-house/buy/realm/skins?itemname=withered+heart&skin_gender=0&skin_breed=19&collapse=1]AH link[/url][/b] [b]450 g[/b] if ordered until 27rd of November, afterwards increased to 500 g You can also ask for mixed or treasure payment. If no copies are left: write me here so I can send you a PA when the next run is ready! See the first page of this thread for more info. [b]Preview[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/HOOZ3nX.png[/img] [b]Interest Ping List[/b] -snip- [b]General Ping List[/b] -snip- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Click here for the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Veilspun M, Accent, festival, bones/skeleton, flowers/floral, plague flight, warm colors[/center][br][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0] -snip-

lNjC7cl.png

Riot of Rot 2021: Withered Heart for male Veilspun

available: AH link

450 g if ordered until 27rd of November, afterwards increased to 500 g
You can also ask for mixed or treasure payment.

If no copies are left: write me here so I can send you a PA when the next run is ready!

See the first page of this thread for more info.

Preview
HOOZ3nX.png

Interest Ping List
-snip-

General Ping List
-snip-

Click here for the GASP thread!

Veilspun M, Accent, festival, bones/skeleton, flowers/floral, plague flight, warm colors

-snip-
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

slot for withered heart please!
slot for withered heart please!
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@eieru
I've already printed 20 copies, so you can just buy one in the AH here: AH link C:
@eieru
I've already printed 20 copies, so you can just buy one in the AH here: AH link C:

he/him
FR+9

oh i misread x3 i'll see if i can grab one by the end of the day, thanks!
oh i misread x3 i'll see if i can grab one by the end of the day, thanks!
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
I just bought a copy! Nice skin id # too :D
I just bought a copy! Nice skin id # too :D
saki_luluwi.png
Hi, seems all copies sold so can i sign up for the next run? Really love how this accent looks!
Hi, seems all copies sold so can i sign up for the next run? Really love how this accent looks!
+ 10 fr time
Any pronouns
I am often a huge idiot
I apologize if I sound rude
not native speaker, english is hard
76914149_ZoqtgzM6biIYLbE.png
wishlist
I like D&D
i'll make this better soon
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 80 81