Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kalvin's Skins and Accents
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 81
@lugia492
Yes, that's possible! That would be 300 g + 157500 t. I'll start a 2W-CR!
@lugia492
Yes, that's possible! That would be 300 g + 157500 t. I'll start a 2W-CR!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon
nature banner floating in wind
Your accent was perfect for this statue boy I've been working on, I just wanted to say you have lovely work!!

scry-25.png
Your accent was perfect for this statue boy I've been working on, I just wanted to say you have lovely work!!

scry-25.png
sig1.pngsigart.pngsigadopt.pngsigaccent.pngsigwish.png
@WarriorReds
Thank you very much for sharing! *-*
He looks so good!
@WarriorReds
Thank you very much for sharing! *-*
He looks so good!
banner: Kalvin's Skins and Accents light icon lightning icon earth icon nature icon

he/him
FR+9

Hi! Your accents are lovely :3 Are you planning to do more Flowermeadow colour variations in the future?
Hi! Your accents are lovely :3 Are you planning to do more Flowermeadow colour variations in the future?
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
@Kitterbee Thank you! *-*/ I made a light blue version which I'll release later: [img]https://i.imgur.com/lR6NzOq.png[/img] What color would you interested be in?
@Kitterbee
Thank you! *-*/
I made a light blue version which I'll release later:
lR6NzOq.png
What color would you interested be in?

he/him
FR+9

Wow, a blue version would be super pretty c: I was hoping you'll release a green or pastel purple one at some point. Would you happen to do commissions on colours?
Wow, a blue version would be super pretty c: I was hoping you'll release a green or pastel purple one at some point. Would you happen to do commissions on colours?
image.pngFDEKUou.pngo017-1.pngo017-2.pngo297-d02-Kitterbee.pngo297-d01-Kitterbee.pngo017-5.pngo017-4.pngo017-3.pngo297-d05-Kitterbee.pngo297-d03-Kitterbee.pngo297-d04-Kitterbee.pngB6_R.pngNdwqoPl.png
PQH87Ik.png
hello! Could I be added to your pinglist? And also specifically pinged if Weizen ever gets reprinted? :> I plan to use it on my next g1 project [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=287194&skin=27934&apparel=11200,31755,614,25057,4783,5396,24048,1094&xt=dressing.png[/img]
hello! Could I be added to your pinglist? And also specifically pinged if Weizen ever gets reprinted? :> I plan to use it on my next g1 project

scry?sdid=287194&skin=27934&apparel=11200,31755,614,25057,4783,5396,24048,1094&xt=dressing.png
tumblr_pqu0s0MJ3l1w6dx6yo1_540.png
@Solidago
Your project looks beautiful! *-*
I reprint anything if at least one person is interested. So if you want, I can reprint "Weizen" right now. If you want to buy it later, you can also come back later!

@Kitterbee
Thank you! I don't know about green, would the leaves be green too, or another color? Pastel purple sounds great!

Hmm, I'm unsure about custom colors. Recolors are now very easy for the flowerbed series (I improved my PSDs there xD), so that's not the problem.

But here's my dilemma:
On one hand I don't want to offer limited accents, so custom requests for recolors would be open for everyone (and therefore I wouldn't charge the requesting user more than the 450g/500g per copy).
But on the other hand, if I drown FR in endless color combinations I probably don't get 10 copies (or 5) filled for each recolor.

What would you expect from color commissions?
(Sorry for kinda starting a discussion. xD I would like to find a good solution, but I am not sure how to do it.)
@Solidago
Your project looks beautiful! *-*
I reprint anything if at least one person is interested. So if you want, I can reprint "Weizen" right now. If you want to buy it later, you can also come back later!

@Kitterbee
Thank you! I don't know about green, would the leaves be green too, or another color? Pastel purple sounds great!

Hmm, I'm unsure about custom colors. Recolors are now very easy for the flowerbed series (I improved my PSDs there xD), so that's not the problem.

But here's my dilemma:
On one hand I don't want to offer limited accents, so custom requests for recolors would be open for everyone (and therefore I wouldn't charge the requesting user more than the 450g/500g per copy).
But on the other hand, if I drown FR in endless color combinations I probably don't get 10 copies (or 5) filled for each recolor.

What would you expect from color commissions?
(Sorry for kinda starting a discussion. xD I would like to find a good solution, but I am not sure how to do it.)

he/him
FR+9

@Kalvin oh that would be super sweet. I'd be paying in full treasure if that's okay (I have it all right now)
@Kalvin oh that would be super sweet. I'd be paying in full treasure if that's okay (I have it all right now)
tumblr_pqu0s0MJ3l1w6dx6yo1_540.png
If you ever make the flowers for Gaoler female red (like, bright red to compliment those green leaves) I’d love to get a ping!
If you ever make the flowers for Gaoler female red (like, bright red to compliment those green leaves) I’d love to get a ping!
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 81