Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pala'ccents
1 2 3 4
[i][b][center][font=Gabriola][size=7]Palatine's Accent Shop[/size][/font][/center][/b][/i] Hello! Welcome to my shop! Feel free to take a look and ask if you have any questions! [i]------------------------[/i] [img]https://67.media.tumblr.com/2b591ce4f9094a9096647aaa2f08e5b7/tumblr_of0sncAbQx1v5achmo3_r3_400.png[/img] Accent: [i]Giardia lamblia[/i] (ROR submission) [url=http://drawingdragonsfordays.tumblr.com/accents]Preview it on your dragon here![/url] [quote=Printed Accents][skin=20021] [b]Accent: Golden Pearl[/b] During the clan's last move someone sat on a box of old apparel, and to everyone's surprise, not everything was completely flattened! After much jury-rigging and surreptitious chewing on fabric, this was the result. 0/5 left [/quote]
Palatine's Accent Shop

Hello! Welcome to my shop! Feel free to take a look and ask if you have any questions!

tumblr_of0sncAbQx1v5achmo3_r3_400.png

Accent: Giardia lamblia

(ROR submission)

Preview it on your dragon here!

Printed Accents wrote:

Accent: Golden Pearl
During the clan's last move someone sat on a box of old apparel, and to everyone's surprise, not everything was completely flattened! After much jury-rigging and surreptitious chewing on fabric, this was the result.

0/5 left
water_ani.gif
Rules:
  • By all means, feel free to ping me!
  • Please do ping me for a slot.
  • I will print the accent as soon as I get enough preorders to cover the cost.
  • I will send you the accent as soon as I have payment and the accent.
  • Reselling or trading the accent is fine by me.
  • Unsold copies go on the AH for a markup.
  • Feel free to ask about reprints/recolors/customs!

Payment:
  • T:G ratio is 1:850
  • Please send preorders as a one-way trade or in a PM
Rules:
  • By all means, feel free to ping me!
  • Please do ping me for a slot.
  • I will print the accent as soon as I get enough preorders to cover the cost.
  • I will send you the accent as soon as I have payment and the accent.
  • Reselling or trading the accent is fine by me.
  • Unsold copies go on the AH for a markup.
  • Feel free to ask about reprints/recolors/customs!

Payment:
  • T:G ratio is 1:850
  • Please send preorders as a one-way trade or in a PM
water_ani.gif
[quote=Orders][b]Golden Pearl:[/b] [LIST=1] [s][*]Enekokoro (p)[/s] [*]NightInVienna [s][*]Palatine (p) [*]OfficerMittens (p) (accent trade)[/s] [*] [/LIST] [/quote] [quote=Pinglist] General: Appellosine Giardia lamblia: theravensheflies [/quote]
Orders wrote:
Golden Pearl:
[*]Enekokoro (p)
[*]NightInVienna
[*]Palatine (p)
[*]OfficerMittens (p) (accent trade)

[*]

Pinglist wrote:
General:
Appellosine

Giardia lamblia:
theravensheflies
water_ani.gif
GASP Pinglist was here
GASP Pinglist was here
water_ani.gif
@Palatine Hi! Could I get a slot? And do you prefer immediate payment or once the slots are near full?
@Palatine Hi! Could I get a slot? And do you prefer immediate payment or once the slots are near full?
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
@palatine
I'd love a slot!
Do you plan on doing any recolors?
@palatine
I'd love a slot!
Do you plan on doing any recolors?
@palatine
*looks at "Noodle Incident" accent name*
fellow troper....detected ;)

Good luck selling!
@palatine
*looks at "Noodle Incident" accent name*
fellow troper....detected ;)

Good luck selling!
@Enekokoro

Sure thing! I'll ask for payment by pinging people in this thread as soon as I get five preorders.

@NightInVienna

Done!

I'm not sure - if I do it'll probably be as part of a limited run or as customs. I will definitely look into it, though!
@Enekokoro

Sure thing! I'll ask for payment by pinging people in this thread as soon as I get five preorders.

@NightInVienna

Done!

I'm not sure - if I do it'll probably be as part of a limited run or as customs. I will definitely look into it, though!
water_ani.gif
@Vendetta

Indeed. :) And thanks!
@Vendetta

Indeed. :) And thanks!
water_ani.gif
@Palatine Do you mind if I send a CR and ask that you not accept it until they're going to print? It'll just help me remember not to go under.
@Palatine Do you mind if I send a CR and ask that you not accept it until they're going to print? It'll just help me remember not to go under.
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
1 2 3 4