Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [out of the blue]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Cao Hey, I heard about you through tumblr! I really love Honour, and Sundogs. I'm kinda broke, but maybe I could be added to GASP? I've never been put on it before - not for tunders.
@Cao Hey, I heard about you through tumblr! I really love Honour, and Sundogs. I'm kinda broke, but maybe I could be added to GASP? I've never been put on it before - not for tunders.
windshieldl.png
@AdventureChaser

The GASP is a separate entity (not mine! c: ), and I believe you can add yourself to it?
@AdventureChaser

The GASP is a separate entity (not mine! c: ), and I believe you can add yourself to it?
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
@Cao whoops I'm stupid! Thanks for the heads up
@Cao whoops I'm stupid! Thanks for the heads up
windshieldl.png
@AdventureChaser Haha, no problem! @Hiame @Alestrius @Nyaro I think I'd like to print No Honour next; I played with it a bit and this is how it ended up: [img]http://i.imgur.com/1CZeQgc.png[/img]
@AdventureChaser
Haha, no problem!

@Hiame @Alestrius @Nyaro
I think I'd like to print No Honour next; I played with it a bit and this is how it ended up:

1CZeQgc.png
JqboqBK.png
@Cao Oh my god that looks amazing. I love the texture work on it! :D
@Cao Oh my god that looks amazing. I love the texture work on it! :D
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Cao

Pretty! Definitely want it. :)
@Cao

Pretty! Definitely want it. :)
@Cao
Really pretty. If you don't mind that I can have little problem witf payment ...
@Cao
Really pretty. If you don't mind that I can have little problem witf payment ...
@Cao
Can I get a slot for all 3 color variations of Honour please?
@Cao
Can I get a slot for all 3 color variations of Honour please?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Hiame @Alestrius @Nyaro

It's been submitted!
Hiame, I don't mind. C:

@Takora
The first print of Honour is already sold out, so I've put you on the list for a second print (which would be after Dishonour, or whenever there's enough other interest to print it again (whichever one happens first. C: ).
I've put you on the lists for No Honour and Dishonour.
@Hiame @Alestrius @Nyaro

It's been submitted!
Hiame, I don't mind. C:

@Takora
The first print of Honour is already sold out, so I've put you on the list for a second print (which would be after Dishonour, or whenever there's enough other interest to print it again (whichever one happens first. C: ).
I've put you on the lists for No Honour and Dishonour.
JqboqBK.png
@Cao
Okay, thanks :'3
@Cao
Okay, thanks :'3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25