Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [out of the blue]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
nejP0lr.png
Most of my ideas/designs come out of the blue.

This thread is currently only an archive of my past work; unfortunely I lost most of my skin/accent files in a computer transfer and wont be able to reprint any of my existing pieces (unless i find an old flashdrive with back ups).
I hope to one day return to doing accents, but for now I just have this.

A thread for my skin/accent habits.
I trend towards making just accents, with the occasional skin. Most of the accents are personal projects that I would be more than willing to print more of if people wanted them.

If you buy an accent/skin from me, I'd love to see which dragon you've put it on!
All accents are 450g, all skins are 750g.
Skins/Accents will be listed for more in the AH; these prices are for in-thread.
I will also take treasure at the rate of 1:1000
The first six slots need to be gems before I will accept treasure; to cover the cost of the blueprint.

If you want to resell my accents/skins, you are welcome to.
If the accent/skin is not retired, please don’t charge more for them than I do.

There is no need to ping me to this thread, as I am subscribed to it. C:
I will ping you in reply.

If you have any questions, please ask me!

Post Listings//
1//introduction+news
2//inventory
3//catalogue
4//upcoming
5//pings

NEWEST

NEWS
Just status quo for now haha.

plans//
- spring sycamoose
- evergreen elk
- cottonwood caribou
nejP0lr.png
Most of my ideas/designs come out of the blue.

This thread is currently only an archive of my past work; unfortunely I lost most of my skin/accent files in a computer transfer and wont be able to reprint any of my existing pieces (unless i find an old flashdrive with back ups).
I hope to one day return to doing accents, but for now I just have this.

A thread for my skin/accent habits.
I trend towards making just accents, with the occasional skin. Most of the accents are personal projects that I would be more than willing to print more of if people wanted them.

If you buy an accent/skin from me, I'd love to see which dragon you've put it on!
All accents are 450g, all skins are 750g.
Skins/Accents will be listed for more in the AH; these prices are for in-thread.
I will also take treasure at the rate of 1:1000
The first six slots need to be gems before I will accept treasure; to cover the cost of the blueprint.

If you want to resell my accents/skins, you are welcome to.
If the accent/skin is not retired, please don’t charge more for them than I do.

There is no need to ping me to this thread, as I am subscribed to it. C:
I will ping you in reply.

If you have any questions, please ask me!

Post Listings//
1//introduction+news
2//inventory
3//catalogue
4//upcoming
5//pings

NEWEST

NEWS
Just status quo for now haha.

plans//
- spring sycamoose
- evergreen elk
- cottonwood caribou
JqboqBK.png
Earth and Wind share my Heart
Cs23Fco.png
These are the accents/skins that I currently have in stock. If you would like to buy one (and it’s not listed on the AH), please post and I will send you a Crossroads.

[Update May 2021] quantities are probably off, please check with me if you're interested!

Spotted Tabby || 1 in stock
Wishrunner || 5 in stock
Traveler Robes || 4 in stock - last run; now retired.
Tango Raptor || 4 in stock; limited run
Dishonour || 4 in stock
Cs23Fco.png
These are the accents/skins that I currently have in stock. If you would like to buy one (and it’s not listed on the AH), please post and I will send you a Crossroads.

[Update May 2021] quantities are probably off, please check with me if you're interested!

Spotted Tabby || 1 in stock
Wishrunner || 5 in stock
Traveler Robes || 4 in stock - last run; now retired.
Tango Raptor || 4 in stock; limited run
Dishonour || 4 in stock
JqboqBK.png
[center][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TTyYsL4.png[/IMG][/center] These are all the accents and skins that I have printed – newest ones are at the beginning. Reprints are available for regular accents/skins - those marked as retired or custom are exempt. To request a reprint, please post! I will keep a record of requests below. [skin=31403][skin=30608][skin=30511][skin=19991] [skin=19892] [skin=19782] [skin=17298] [skin=12431] [img]http://i.imgur.com/MJF2sdr.png[/img] - custom accents/skins were single prints and not available for reprint. [skin=25071] [skin=21026] [skin=21025] [skin=15563] [skin=14262] [skin=13866] [skin=10911] [skin=9266] [skin=8230] [skin=8047] [img] http://i.imgur.com/yUZcIR6.png [/img] [skin=23542] [skin=15529] [skin=12358] [skin=11751] [skin=11408] [skin=11162] [skin=10917] [skin=9483] [skin=9410] [skin=8936] [skin=8441]
TTyYsL4.png
These are all the accents and skins that I have printed – newest ones are at the beginning. Reprints are available for regular accents/skins - those marked as retired or custom are exempt.
To request a reprint, please post! I will keep a record of requests below.

MJF2sdr.png
- custom accents/skins were single prints and not available for reprint.

yUZcIR6.png

JqboqBK.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/tCqtiBY.png[/img][/center] [b]Maple Moose[/b] [i]designed to work with gnarlhorns, or no line-breaking tert[/i] [u]Maple Moose M[/u] printed; reprint list: [i]need 5 to reprint[/i] 1. 9th [u]Maple Moose F[/u] printed; reprint list: [i]need 5 to reprint[/i] 1. girlinthechair 2. Pisces2012 3. Cantata 4. silverbrook 5. 9th [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fgVK6UC.png[/img] [/center] [b]Coiled Cables[/b] [i]interest check[/i] --skincent; first 6 copies would have to be gem payment - Kaio - Autopilot [center] [img]http://i.imgur.com/KrJbfPB.gif[/img] [/center] [b]Feather Catcher Series[/b] [i]the peacock version has been printed[/i] [columns] [u]Dove[/u] Hoku Thunderbird21 - - - - - - - - [nextcol] [u]Magpie[/u] Hoku - - - - - - - - - [/columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cgwEyeu.png[/img] -- to get these off the shelf, ask me! [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zOErPZ6.png[/img] [center]Bog Fog[/center] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/1LjRyf8.png[/img] [center]Spare Aces[/center] [nextcol] [img]https://i.imgur.com/MReQ19R.png[/img] [center]Frozen Aurora[/center] [nextcol] [/columns] [columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/sarcS95.png[/img] [center]Painted Party Plumage[/center] [nextcol] [center][/center] [nextcol] [center][/center] [nextcol] [/columns]
tCqtiBY.png

Maple Moose
designed to work with gnarlhorns, or no line-breaking tert
Maple Moose M
printed; reprint list:
need 5 to reprint
1. 9th

Maple Moose F
printed; reprint list:
need 5 to reprint
1. girlinthechair
2. Pisces2012
3. Cantata
4. silverbrook
5. 9th
fgVK6UC.png
Coiled Cables
interest check
--skincent; first 6 copies would have to be gem payment
- Kaio
- Autopilot
KrJbfPB.gif
Feather Catcher Series
the peacock version has been printed
Dove
Hoku
Thunderbird21
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Magpie
Hoku
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

cgwEyeu.png
-- to get these off the shelf, ask me!
zOErPZ6.png
Bog Fog
1LjRyf8.png
Spare Aces
MReQ19R.png
Frozen Aurora
sarcS95.png
Painted Party Plumage
JqboqBK.png
[center][img] http://i.imgur.com/dj5LQaO.png [/img][/center] I will be using the GASP to announce new accents. You can also request to be on a general ping list for my thread. [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/htmlview?pli=1#gid=2061380835][img]http://i.imgur.com/PlHPRQ4.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1918833]GASP[/url] [/center] General Pinglist butcherbaby ophician Vaze Rionach Nepkitty hyuukiru Aerazura [img] http://i.imgur.com/4V2kCGF.png [/img] Wishrunner: Nenkou Anisocoatl: Hiame Honour: Barrdwing, Weredogalism No Honour: Hiame, Takora, Barrdwing Peacock Feathercatcher: Asgore
dj5LQaO.png

I will be using the GASP to announce new accents.
You can also request to be on a general ping list for my thread.

General Pinglist
butcherbaby ophician Vaze Rionach Nepkitty hyuukiru Aerazura

4V2kCGF.png
Wishrunner: Nenkou
Anisocoatl: Hiame
Honour: Barrdwing, Weredogalism
No Honour: Hiame, Takora, Barrdwing
Peacock Feathercatcher: Asgore
JqboqBK.png
and one more?
and one more?
JqboqBK.png
*If you're getting a ping, it means that you were listed in my previous thread for one reason or another. I have left most of the pinglists the same; please let me know if you would like to be removed (and I hope you haven't changed your username since I abandoned my other thread).

@Pideaux @TheStormCatcher @butcherbaby @ophician @Vaze @Rionach @Kittix @absolmon @Nenkou

Special note to these folks:
@Dragoness @BlackandTan @Azremiel @Lemniscate
@karazi @Furiosa @fishpratt

I have decided to retire both of my raptor skins and not create any more. I am willing to do one final reprint of Foxtrot Raptor if there's still interest from those of you who were on the reprint list.
Please let me know if you would be interested - if I don't hear from you, I'll assume you are not.
*If you're getting a ping, it means that you were listed in my previous thread for one reason or another. I have left most of the pinglists the same; please let me know if you would like to be removed (and I hope you haven't changed your username since I abandoned my other thread).

@Pideaux @TheStormCatcher @butcherbaby @ophician @Vaze @Rionach @Kittix @absolmon @Nenkou

Special note to these folks:
@Dragoness @BlackandTan @Azremiel @Lemniscate
@karazi @Furiosa @fishpratt

I have decided to retire both of my raptor skins and not create any more. I am willing to do one final reprint of Foxtrot Raptor if there's still interest from those of you who were on the reprint list.
Please let me know if you would be interested - if I don't hear from you, I'll assume you are not.
JqboqBK.png
First time using the GASP, hoping I don't screw up, haha. [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/A6PVXVX.gif [/img] [nextcol] [b]Honour[/b] *recolours would include black (Dishonour) and red (No Honour) ** tones for No Honour are still being played with. [/columns] [size=1]@Tiriea @handsome @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @Alestrius @Serpens @Chee @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @SydKiaray @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Kyrislian @Vely @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @chespin @Itsy @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Kardi @kkertas @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Tria91 @nika @Avariea @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @eateries @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @BlueRampion @Stasha @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @TikindiDragon @Heathers @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @heronfoot @Renoki @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @CyberInfection @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Bioslice @Kairoku @baudelaire @Vadasi @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @alliegator @SilverS @ShadowRising @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @mirrorstone @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Misha @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @lightly @mochimajuru @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @Reborn @Hinumi @stormydanish @GwiazCo @flamyfox @hat17 @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Astraya @baelistair @ShadesofCyan @Pandacow @chimerahound @Kaamos @Vaihdokas @Koneko @OkaFloof @sadarievenstar @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @Redsparrow @sQld @benalene @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @BlackMistress @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Savior @Safaris @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Lynn1 @BladesFire @Oranitha @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @Lethia @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Cryptic @Maye @Aerinsol @darzie @rynxenvy @Toothiana @Maika @ixia @Strangely @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @Hyracia @Meonox @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @B1ueFlame @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @JackSpicer @Kettlehead @skysamba @Morphini @Starly @tompollicle @BabylonsFall @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @OverlordFreya @Synzia @RenegadeTalonz @WickedHorror @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @Weenyah @Vortex @ketcharoo @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Chrestomanci @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @paragonbroscaa @Raiona @Hasha @BlindBard @Chants @DrBeanCat @Oszs @quivale @warriorofaces @Silence @Rubisco @agentfern @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @Banjo @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @theresilence @Aava @godspeed @Kaynara @Myrkskog @Zues @SirLeafheart @Blod @TigerRocky @thatjubi @darkmekmon @apis @pirosgomba @DarkOwl @yukitsukihana @LeisurelyPagan @Xemriss @houseteeth @Pandonkey @Ultima @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Juyoung @Heliopunk @ccccctk @Sassicide @Yilara @Kairo @toasteroven @WhiteMantis @Curio @Hiame @Snipe @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @mnkn10 @awaicu @raxyl @Nepkitty @absolmon @glowb @Disanxian @Nyaro @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya[/size] [br][br] [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cg_nyTj-9Jk-0RoHUSW7vJ7KfX0EyFZHghbffhCe7QA/edit#gid=2061380835]Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists![/url][br][br]Keywords used: Tundra M, Accents, interest checks, magic/runes, tattoos[/center]
First time using the GASP, hoping I don't screw up, haha.
A6PVXVX.gif Honour
*recolours would include black (Dishonour) and red (No Honour)
** tones for No Honour are still being played with.

@Tiriea @handsome @Fujoshi @Parad0xxy @SweetEkk0 @Ziselmaki @SerenityBreeze @Leonaa @Achi @Trachynhawb @refrayn @NicoleEirin @Carnivore @Banjo @Mezzo @YoshiyaKiryu @caelumdeity @ljusclara @velvetpaws @Condor @Gilan @xxace @dualscepters @Plushstiel @Arborpunk @Alestrius @Serpens @Chee @BatCatization @Clifftop @Airis @Venax @SydKiaray @wildewinged @Micheru @KCGallows @Maila @TsarinaTorment @xarazura @Ashtastic @Kyrislian @Vely @Yaevinn @Yoda @Soupy @GlitchedGhost @chespin @Itsy @reliquiaen @Siaur @Niharike @penantiomers @Nymphalidae @mochimajuru @Kardi @kkertas @Serpede @Tobias @Krin @Tria91 @nika @Avariea @shamwow @Alive @NeonSharpies @IndigoCat @eateries @Vanitas @rocketgirl2 @arcaneidolriots @Kaitii @smileytechie @SleepyNightify @BlueRampion @Stasha @snowy @Yin @Trickilicky @TikindiDragon @Heathers @LucidDreams @CrazyassBat @Alternatewarning @heronfoot @Renoki @pooses @Abril @InfinityLlama @Glisselda @lemecrazy @haikwoshevo @Velociraptor42 @Phoenixfyre @CyberInfection @Steel @Ganymede @Morgrim @Bioslice @Kairoku @baudelaire @Vadasi @Velsim @Tangaroa @Shroomlet @Vulpen @alliegator @SilverS @ShadowRising @EifiCopper @Meredith44 @Gibby @deerfawn @mirrorstone @Uitwaaien @GGBBQQ @asterope @Misha @Unthymely @theroiprocepios @Insouciant @kaaoqi @OpalineTeardrops @lightly @mochimajuru @Lissy @Pecha @FairyArmadillo @Nabesima @Reborn @Hinumi @stormydanish @GwiazCo @flamyfox @hat17 @pjoenix @BlackWinter @Leafdapple1 @ThirtyOne @Acidfox @Argonaut @Alstroemeria @Astraya @baelistair @ShadesofCyan @Pandacow @chimerahound @Kaamos @Vaihdokas @Koneko @OkaFloof @sadarievenstar @KameTurtle @aphasia @Fujo @Redsparrow @sQld @benalene @aleksa77 @FWD @hayum @BlackMistress @Darkdragonfiend @Mangusto @CakeOn @Izuna @biqua @seepratintti @Xtal @Evarinya @Dragonlaird @Reitgerte @Savior @Safaris @Clavicado @Noxeryrs @Quake @samwise @rubyredtan @Narif @juawia @Lynn1 @BladesFire @Oranitha @Dragondrop @AbysmalGrace @karilara @Shuffluffalo @Pianist @Murasaki @kazay @briteoctopus @Lethia @somnolentcypress @Whimzica @Cryptic @Maye @Aerinsol @darzie @rynxenvy @Toothiana @Maika @ixia @Strangely @Ladyrenee @Malafunfun @Hyracia @Meonox @wrobles4 @Elaendorlien @LhiannanSidhe @Mariposas @motomoto @gotw3 @B1ueFlame @MusicalMaladies @Seiryuu @judiama @JackSpicer @Kettlehead @skysamba @Morphini @Starly @tompollicle @BabylonsFall @SoullessRogue @kikay @Mercendia @Fortuna @RationalParanoia @Jazz @Lemonsinasoup @OverlordFreya @Synzia @RenegadeTalonz @WickedHorror @Magala @Leenanishere @bandit1971 @Jinkx @Dussty @Weenyah @Vortex @ketcharoo @Athexreh @Harribel @Malis @Chrestomanci @Chiptunehero @moosesushi @paragonbroscaa @Raiona @Hasha @BlindBard @Chants @DrBeanCat @Oszs @quivale @warriorofaces @Silence @Rubisco @agentfern @Founder @jamaesi @Oriel @Spassow @shortkeike @Safirien @Katreal @Rinibun @ChristianCutie @Banjo @sero @lightenvee @Circustry @miuaki @angsthound @bringmeataco @theresilence @Aava @godspeed @Kaynara @Myrkskog @Zues @SirLeafheart @Blod @TigerRocky @thatjubi @darkmekmon @apis @pirosgomba @DarkOwl @yukitsukihana @LeisurelyPagan @Xemriss @houseteeth @Pandonkey @Ultima @GalenIndoran @Maybels @boxparts @Juyoung @Heliopunk @ccccctk @Sassicide @Yilara @Kairo @toasteroven @WhiteMantis @Curio @Hiame @Snipe @atalaeai @Bonetrousel @PaintingFlowers @Yay @GabrielReyes @mnkn10 @awaicu @raxyl @Nepkitty @absolmon @glowb @Disanxian @Nyaro @Faileas @Oakwick @Darkmekmon @Velsim @meonox @ThirtyOne @FrostkingDemetri @copiousPeplom @OverlordFreya

Please click here for updated general accent&skin pinglists!

Keywords used: Tundra M, Accents, interest checks, magic/runes, tattoos
JqboqBK.png
Pinglist for Anisocoatl (i don't have that many gems right now), Pharaoh's Gold, and Honour - all colors please :3
Pinglist for Anisocoatl (i don't have that many gems right now), Pharaoh's Gold, and Honour - all colors please :3
@Cao
I like honor a lot! Can I be put on the list for it and the black one?
@Cao
I like honor a lot! Can I be put on the list for it and the black one?
VGxuHXT.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25