Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | bat's skins & accents
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 165 166
Forgot to ask if I would be able to pay with treasure?
Forgot to ask if I would be able to pay with treasure?
vj20zMo.jpg
@batfossil slot please
@batfossil slot please
8HH30Ku.png
Wow! Please ping me if you ever reprint Trilateral :)
Wow! Please ping me if you ever reprint Trilateral :)
hghnnn i really need a copy of dentures, hope you do a reprint someday <3
hghnnn i really need a copy of dentures, hope you do a reprint someday <3
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
If you ever happen to reprint Vertigo, Trilateral, Steppe Scavenger, or either of the spiral skins (unsure if Carnassial is still running ;~;) please lmk! Your artwork is wonderful [emoji=wildclaw star size=1] also bump-
If you ever happen to reprint Vertigo, Trilateral, Steppe Scavenger, or either of the spiral skins (unsure if Carnassial is still running ;~;) please lmk! Your artwork is wonderful

also bump-
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Inactive due to medical college and other IRL things
I'd love a slot for if you ever bring it back!
I'd love a slot for if you ever bring it back!
[center]HELLO. It's been a while. I have a couple of announcements, but it's also about time for some reprints, so I figured I'd do it all in one post. I'm still here. I got some stuff in the works. TBA. [u]ANNOUNCEMENTS[/u] [b]CUSTOMS[/b] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/qGv11Sr.png[/img][nextcol]My customs page has finally been updated... but is probably only accurate for recolors. I've had a hard time striking a balance between "is this too expensive" or "is this too unfair" so I'm going to instead auction off [b]new[/b] custom slots instead of having a flat price, to give everyone in timezones and all that a chance. Recolor price will probably stay as is and may start opening sporadically. I will be opening a new custom slot relatively soon, maybe in a month or two. If you would like to be pinged for that auction, please let me know or add yourself in the spreadsheet below.[/columns] [b]REPRINTS/BLUEPRINTS[/b] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/qGv11Sr.png[/img][nextcol]I do reprints roughly once per year. I've never had an explicit rule stated about this but I figured I'd add it now: if you would like to buy a copy of an accent off me, but it's not currently in stock or print, you can send me a blueprint + the original print price (gems only).[/columns] [b]CLEANUP[/b] [columns][img]https://imgur.com/qGv11Sr.png[/img][nextcol]Working on getting a better pinglist system together where it's just self-editable. Will be in effect next time I release something. I can't keep track of it individually anymore :sob:[/columns] ----- ----- [u]REPRINTS[/u] it's been roughly a year. we are reprinting everything. [b]I am subscribed, no need to ping.[/b] [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xXLPXBMvtovwByPME_HqKAXDFcnCU_wq-b_yz1t_VZ8/edit?usp=sharing][b][size=4][color=teal]add yourself using THIS SPREADSHEET[/size][/url][/color][/b] or ask me. send in payment whenever you're ready or wait for a PA. I will call payment if I need more money for blueprints. please avoid 2-way CR's. a minimum of [b]10 sign ups[/b] are required in order for something to be reprinted. if it does not reach 10, it will not be reprinted. (minor exceptions might be made) up for reprints: [skin=34104][skin=33815][skin=20400] [skin=20401] [skin=26312] [skin=26766] [skin=27077] these will be marked outdated after this reprint run and will no longer be available: [skin=22429] [skin=22358] [skin=23659] I am NOT reprinting accents marked "outdated" unless 10 people ask for it. it is not on the google sheet, you will have to post instead. ----- ----- [b]GENERAL PINGLIST[/b] snip [b]REPRINT REQUESTS[/b] @violentabyss @Dinomatika @Absinthine @LunaWard
HELLO. It's been a while. I have a couple of announcements, but it's also about time for some reprints, so I figured I'd do it all in one post.

I'm still here. I got some stuff in the works. TBA.

ANNOUNCEMENTS

CUSTOMS
qGv11Sr.png My customs page has finally been updated... but is probably only accurate for recolors. I've had a hard time striking a balance between "is this too expensive" or "is this too unfair" so I'm going to instead auction off new custom slots instead of having a flat price, to give everyone in timezones and all that a chance. Recolor price will probably stay as is and may start opening sporadically.

I will be opening a new custom slot relatively soon, maybe in a month or two.

If you would like to be pinged for that auction, please let me know or add yourself in the spreadsheet below.

REPRINTS/BLUEPRINTS
qGv11Sr.png I do reprints roughly once per year. I've never had an explicit rule stated about this but I figured I'd add it now: if you would like to buy a copy of an accent off me, but it's not currently in stock or print, you can send me a blueprint + the original print price (gems only).

CLEANUP
qGv11Sr.png Working on getting a better pinglist system together where it's just self-editable. Will be in effect next time I release something. I can't keep track of it individually anymore :sob:

REPRINTS

it's been roughly a year. we are reprinting everything. I am subscribed, no need to ping.

add yourself using THIS SPREADSHEET
or ask me.

send in payment whenever you're ready or wait for a PA. I will call payment if I need more money for blueprints. please avoid 2-way CR's.

a minimum of 10 sign ups are required in order for something to be reprinted. if it does not reach 10, it will not be reprinted. (minor exceptions might be made)

up for reprints:

these will be marked outdated after this reprint run and will no longer be available:

I am NOT reprinting accents marked "outdated" unless 10 people ask for it. it is not on the google sheet, you will have to post instead.

GENERAL PINGLIST

snip

REPRINT REQUESTS
@violentabyss @Dinomatika @Absinthine @LunaWard
yahahahactoWWO2.png yahaha
Just as a price check, would 2 accents be 1100g :0? I’m mostly hoping to get Vertigo and Dentition so that’s why I asked, just lmk when you get the time ^^ Also, one of my (Wip) dragons has Trilateral on lol, just thought I would share. Tldr each of the heads resembles a type of radiation in lore >> [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62487156][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/624872/62487156_350.png[/img][/url]
Just as a price check, would 2 accents be 1100g :0?
I’m mostly hoping to get Vertigo and Dentition so that’s why I asked, just lmk when you get the time ^^

Also, one of my (Wip) dragons has Trilateral on lol, just thought I would share. Tldr each of the heads resembles a type of radiation in lore >>
62487156_350.png
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
Add me to the vertigo reprint pwease ?
my phone does not like google docs u-u
Add me to the vertigo reprint pwease ?
my phone does not like google docs u-u
dcprkry-6f227d16-78cf-4c0b-a85b-c510e6411384.png
skek | they/them | 24
the ghost with the most
tumblr_inline_psj27ukX3O1tc3swm_75sq.png
x
dcprhsf-50b03a4f-3549-4ad5-bcb0-35bf6e5b050d.png
Thanks for letting me know ^^

Could I get added to vertigo and dentition’s reprints list then please? Spreadsheets tend to be very buggy on my tablet for some reason ;; I’ll send money when the PA is announced if that’s alright
Thanks for letting me know ^^

Could I get added to vertigo and dentition’s reprints list then please? Spreadsheets tend to be very buggy on my tablet for some reason ;; I’ll send money when the PA is announced if that’s alright
Artemy, He/They, FR+3
1 2 ... 85 86 87 88 89 ... 165 166