Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Lion's Accent Shop-[ 18.12.23 update ]
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108
@LionMagnus Received your accent! Looks so pretty on her! Thank you! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30328007] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303281/30328007_350.png[/img] [/url]
@LionMagnus
Received your accent! Looks so pretty on her! Thank you!

30328007_350.png

@LionMagnus
Got the skin already, thank you, it's gorgeous! Also, add me to your pinglist please? :D
@LionMagnus
Got the skin already, thank you, it's gorgeous! Also, add me to your pinglist please? :D
kUUVDw6.png
@LionMagnus

Hello!

Could I get a slot for both Lily of the valley-o and Lily of the valley-b? They are both gorgeous and would look fantastic on so many of my spirals, I can't decide which I would put them on!

May I also be put on the pinglist?
@LionMagnus

Hello!

Could I get a slot for both Lily of the valley-o and Lily of the valley-b? They are both gorgeous and would look fantastic on so many of my spirals, I can't decide which I would put them on!

May I also be put on the pinglist?
@LionMagnus

Hello! A slot for Accent: The Earl of Bell-red please! XD
@LionMagnus

Hello! A slot for Accent: The Earl of Bell-red please! XD
ITgygl4.png
@LionMagnus

One slot for The Earl of Bell-blue, thanks!
@LionMagnus

One slot for The Earl of Bell-blue, thanks!
@LionMagnus A slot for Thunder&Lightning, please!
@LionMagnus A slot for Thunder&Lightning, please!
55f42e9419a5f403f1d649506d357de5.pngHW4lpxl.png
@LionMagnus

Can I please get a slot for Christmas Spirit-IMP M ? I have been looking for a perfect Christmas accent for him for ages!! :D
@LionMagnus

Can I please get a slot for Christmas Spirit-IMP M ? I have been looking for a perfect Christmas accent for him for ages!! :D
I am +15 hours FR time!

tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
Can I be added to the pinglist to when you update your shop? I saw your gorgeous accent win in the festival and would love to see what else you make in the future!
Can I be added to the pinglist to when you update your shop? I saw your gorgeous accent win in the festival and would love to see what else you make in the future!
@LionMagnus could i please get a slot for the next run of come from shadow? (also, congratulations on winning the trickmurk circus skin contest! silhoutte is such a beautiful accent [emoji=coatl love])
@LionMagnus could i please get a slot for the next run of come from shadow?

(also, congratulations on winning the trickmurk circus skin contest! silhoutte is such a beautiful accent )
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

Just bumping in the hopes of getting the slots for a reprint of Thunder&Lightning filled. c:
Just bumping in the hopes of getting the slots for a reprint of Thunder&Lightning filled. c:
samanddean_by_mafiavamp-d99vinn.gif
1 2 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108