Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Phoenixsong's Stuff (closed!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Zizikiel @Soraia @Safaris @ShadowRising @lumaphoenix @KittyAoba

Okay! The accent is here, and all of you should either have an accepted CR (if you set one up with me) or a PM with the accent attached (if you didn't)! Please let me know if you haven't received your copy yet!

@mus @synnful @Zilleniose

The accent is ready! I've set up CRs for you guys, so if you could have payment ready in the next week or so, that'd be great :D

Thanks, everyone! I hope you enjoy the accent!
@Zizikiel @Soraia @Safaris @ShadowRising @lumaphoenix @KittyAoba

Okay! The accent is here, and all of you should either have an accepted CR (if you set one up with me) or a PM with the accent attached (if you didn't)! Please let me know if you haven't received your copy yet!

@mus @synnful @Zilleniose

The accent is ready! I've set up CRs for you guys, so if you could have payment ready in the next week or so, that'd be great :D

Thanks, everyone! I hope you enjoy the accent!
@Phoenixsong

Pinglist please? :)
@Phoenixsong

Pinglist please? :)
@Delora Sure! I'm not sure when I'll do another run of these, but I'm happy to let you know if I and when do. :)
@Delora Sure! I'm not sure when I'll do another run of these, but I'm happy to let you know if I and when do. :)
@Phoenixsong Please add me to the pinglist!
@Phoenixsong Please add me to the pinglist!
@Phoenixsong hey not sure if this is your only accent thread or not, but i really loved "King Me" and was curious if A) you planned on giving others the chance to buy a copy and B) if you were considering updating this thread with new skincents you mightve made since 2 years-ish ago? at least as a name change and as an IC? thinking there are others like me that loved it :3
@Phoenixsong hey not sure if this is your only accent thread or not, but i really loved "King Me" and was curious if A) you planned on giving others the chance to buy a copy and B) if you were considering updating this thread with new skincents you mightve made since 2 years-ish ago? at least as a name change and as an IC? thinking there are others like me that loved it :3
@jenboursaw Hey! Unfortunately I'm not planning on selling King Me just yet, as I've figured out some fixes I'd like to try and make to it; depending on how well they go, I may try entering it one last time. I'd be happy to let you know if I do sell it, though!
@jenboursaw Hey! Unfortunately I'm not planning on selling King Me just yet, as I've figured out some fixes I'd like to try and make to it; depending on how well they go, I may try entering it one last time. I'd be happy to let you know if I do sell it, though!
@Phoenixsong awesome! whenever ya get ready just ping me :) go as crazy as ya like skin vs accent isn't that much of a price difference in my mind <3
@Phoenixsong awesome! whenever ya get ready just ping me :) go as crazy as ya like skin vs accent isn't that much of a price difference in my mind <3
1 2 3 4 5