Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Phoenixsong's Stuff (closed!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Phoenixsong

I'd love to be put on the potential second run list please!
@Phoenixsong

I'd love to be put on the potential second run list please!
A0qtRly.gif
@Soraia @Zizikiel Sure!
@Soraia @Zizikiel Sure!
@Phoenixsong

Slot please!
@Phoenixsong

Slot please!
FR +12
@Phoenixsong

I'd love to be put on the list for a possible second run of Sunset Slitherer, if you don't mind! :)
@Phoenixsong

I'd love to be put on the list for a possible second run of Sunset Slitherer, if you don't mind! :)
4TcGVwN.png
@Phoenixsong

Could I get a treasure slot please?
@Phoenixsong

Could I get a treasure slot please?
@Phoenixsong I'll be wait for second run.Sloooot pllllllz!+and maybe I don't choose a TR payment actually in second run.is it okay?
@Phoenixsong I'll be wait for second run.Sloooot pllllllz!+and maybe I don't choose a TR payment actually in second run.is it okay?
@ShadowRising @lumaphoenix @Safaris @Netsu

Sure, I've got you all down! And Netsu, that's fine. No need to worry about it until the second run starts properly anyway. :)
@ShadowRising @lumaphoenix @Safaris @Netsu

Sure, I've got you all down! And Netsu, that's fine. No need to worry about it until the second run starts properly anyway. :)
@Phoenixsong I'd like to be added to the second run if you do it. That's pretty. :o
@Phoenixsong I'd like to be added to the second run if you do it. That's pretty. :o
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@Phoenixsong I love this accent! Would you possibly be doing more breeds in the future? I don't have a Coatl that it suits but I have the perfect WC pair.
@Phoenixsong I love this accent! Would you possibly be doing more breeds in the future? I don't have a Coatl that it suits but I have the perfect WC pair.
tumblr_oc1hsaWFm91v8zj2wo1_400.gif
@KittyAoba Got you down! Glad you like it!

@quietsea I... really hadn't thought about doing any more, haha. Like I said, this was originally just a silly little thing for one of my dragons! But since people seem to be so interested, I think I might consider doing a few other breeds in the future! Thanks for the idea, and I'll let you know if I do!
@KittyAoba Got you down! Glad you like it!

@quietsea I... really hadn't thought about doing any more, haha. Like I said, this was originally just a silly little thing for one of my dragons! But since people seem to be so interested, I think I might consider doing a few other breeds in the future! Thanks for the idea, and I'll let you know if I do!
1 2 3 4 5