Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Phoenixsong's Stuff (closed!)
1 2 3 4 5
@Phoenixsong I'd love a slot!!
@Phoenixsong I'd love a slot!!
sC2r9Iq.gifsnohBsJOxH.jpg
HAIL TO THE i c e w a r d e n
@Phoenixsong

If there's any slots available I'd love to reserve one c:
@Phoenixsong

If there's any slots available I'd love to reserve one c:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@phoenixsong One slot plz!Can I pay for 'Sunset Slitherer'as Treasure?if it's okay,it's 245kt...right?<:3c
@phoenixsong One slot plz!Can I pay for 'Sunset Slitherer'as Treasure?if it's okay,it's 245kt...right?<:3c
@phoenixsong I'd love a slot, please!

Edit: I didn't even see the reserve-- thank you so much :D I'll shoot you a message w/ payment now!
@phoenixsong I'd love a slot, please!

Edit: I didn't even see the reserve-- thank you so much :D I'll shoot you a message w/ payment now!
Compass.gif
Wow, okay, that's a looot more interest a lot faster than I was expecting :D

@Malach @couloir @Mangusto @YoshiyaKiryu @solaritude @infinitelyy

Got all of you! Thank you all so much! I just need payment from two more of you and I can buy the blueprint and submit it!

@synnful @Netsu

Unfortunately all the slots are full right now :( But if you're still interested, I'd be happy to do a second run once I know this one has been submitted successfully!
Wow, okay, that's a looot more interest a lot faster than I was expecting :D

@Malach @couloir @Mangusto @YoshiyaKiryu @solaritude @infinitelyy

Got all of you! Thank you all so much! I just need payment from two more of you and I can buy the blueprint and submit it!

@synnful @Netsu

Unfortunately all the slots are full right now :( But if you're still interested, I'd be happy to do a second run once I know this one has been submitted successfully!
@Phoenixsong

Yeah sounds good, please let me know c:
@Phoenixsong

Yeah sounds good, please let me know c:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1Lrgqvw.png
SYNN » infp, she/her, collector and breeder
WISHLISTHATCHERYGRAPHICSITEM SALESG1 SALES
SKYCAT QUESTGOALS & CHALLENGESBESTIARY QUEST

@Phoenixsong

I'd love a copy!
@Phoenixsong

I'd love a copy!
Okay! I was going to wait a few days after receiving payment to grab the blueprint, but that was because I wasn't expecting to hit all nine slots so fast... so, since I have enough now, I'm going to get started on that right away! I'll ping/message everyone when it's done or if I end up needing to make changes!

@Zilleniose, I've got you down for a possible second run after this one goes through—I'll let you know!
Okay! I was going to wait a few days after receiving payment to grab the blueprint, but that was because I wasn't expecting to hit all nine slots so fast... so, since I have enough now, I'm going to get started on that right away! I'll ping/message everyone when it's done or if I end up needing to make changes!

@Zilleniose, I've got you down for a possible second run after this one goes through—I'll let you know!
@Phoenixsong

I'd be interested in a second run also (:
@Phoenixsong

I'd be interested in a second run also (:
3Z9d4pU.pngsig-A.png
@Phoenixsong

*Crosses fingers!!
@Phoenixsong

*Crosses fingers!!
1 2 3 4 5