Skins and Accents
Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kele's Stuff (New: Succulents)
1 2 3
[center]Guess I'm making a shop? Bit of a learning experience here so a bit of patience while everything gets set in order would be A+[/center] ------------------- [center][size=5][b][u]RULES AND INFORMATION[/u][/b][/size] [b]Golden Rule:[/b] [i]Ping when you order!! I'll miss it if you don't![/i] [b]1.[/b] Accents will be priced around 450-750 gems. Higher prices are usually indicative that it might be a skincent, but not necessarily so. I can take treasure, but only as a partial payment for a slot. [u]Gem:Treasure ratio is Currently 1:750[/u] [b]2.[/b] Accents will be displayed on a Completely black dragon or completely white dragon- Note that while the display image is going to be as close to the real thing as possible, their might be slight changes for things such as shadows to make sure it gets approved. (Should be updated on the display image) [b]3.[/b] Approved Accents Will have the Image previewer linked so you can see how they look on your dragons, You can ask for accent previews on non-approved ones by pinging me. [b]4.[/b] Most Accents will be given about 5 days to a week to fill slots, at the end that time, the most appropriate bundle will be bought and submitted. [b]5.[/b] Payment [u]must[/u] be given before you receive your accent. If you need time to get gems that's fine, but enough people need to pay before I can submit it. So if you can, you should pay upfront. [b]6.[/b] Be respectful. If you were pinged from the GASP and the accent happens to be something you noted you don't want to see, just leave. It's extremely easy to miss certain things in a wall of text and while I do try, I'm not gonna get everyone's specifics on a [i]general accent pinglist[/i]. [/center] -------------------- [center][size=5][b][u]Newest Work[/u][/b][/size][/center] [center][size=4][u]Wild Succulents - Female Wildclaw[/u][/size][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/825291b8bb101346be0a16a96281f86c/tumblr_o990c2UmCb1te6266o1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][b][u]450 Gems[/u][/b][/center] [left][b]Reserved Slots:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Me [*]Oilux* [*]Cattoepicker* [*]shimmeringxolo* [*]multiplicity* [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [*]Open [/LIST] [/left] *=Paid
Guess I'm making a shop? Bit of a learning experience here so a bit of patience while everything gets set in order would be A+

RULES AND INFORMATION

Golden Rule: Ping when you order!! I'll miss it if you don't!

1. Accents will be priced around 450-750 gems. Higher prices are usually indicative that it might be a skincent, but not necessarily so. I can take treasure, but only as a partial payment for a slot. Gem:Treasure ratio is Currently 1:750

2. Accents will be displayed on a Completely black dragon or completely white dragon- Note that while the display image is going to be as close to the real thing as possible, their might be slight changes for things such as shadows to make sure it gets approved. (Should be updated on the display image)

3. Approved Accents Will have the Image previewer linked so you can see how they look on your dragons, You can ask for accent previews on non-approved ones by pinging me.

4. Most Accents will be given about 5 days to a week to fill slots, at the end that time, the most appropriate bundle will be bought and submitted.

5. Payment must be given before you receive your accent. If you need time to get gems that's fine, but enough people need to pay before I can submit it. So if you can, you should pay upfront.

6. Be respectful. If you were pinged from the GASP and the accent happens to be something you noted you don't want to see, just leave. It's extremely easy to miss certain things in a wall of text and while I do try, I'm not gonna get everyone's specifics on a general accent pinglist.

Newest Work

Wild Succulents - Female Wildclaw

tumblr_o990c2UmCb1te6266o1_400.png
450 Gems

Reserved Slots:

1. Me
  2. Oilux*
  3. Cattoepicker*
  4. shimmeringxolo*
  5. multiplicity*
  6. Open
  7. Open
  8. Open
  9. Open
  10. Open

*=Paid
tumblr_inline_no6l0wMpyj1rbfe8q_500.gif
Old Works
These can be reprinted. If interested in reprints, let me know. (A minimum of 5 people must show interest)

Kintsugi Imperial Series - For Female Imperials
Cost: 500G for Basic, 650 for Decorative
*A Male Version For this Accents is being considered. If interested in a Ping for that, Let me know.

Old Works
These can be reprinted. If interested in reprints, let me know. (A minimum of 5 people must show interest)

Kintsugi Imperial Series - For Female Imperials
Cost: 500G for Basic, 650 for Decorative
*A Male Version For this Accents is being considered. If interested in a Ping for that, Let me know.

Scrapped Works
These were not successful in their runs, Clicking on them will bring up an Image of the accent You can ask to be marked down in case they have another shot at being printed, but there's really no guarantee

Kintsugi Imp Silver
Scrapped Works
These were not successful in their runs, Clicking on them will bring up an Image of the accent You can ask to be marked down in case they have another shot at being printed, but there's really no guarantee

Kintsugi Imp Silver
reserved
reserved
reserved
reserved
Reserved
Reserved
reserved
reserved
[center][u]Pings Are For[/u][/center] [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/825291b8bb101346be0a16a96281f86c/tumblr_o990c2UmCb1te6266o1_400.png[/img][/center] [center][b][u]Price is 450 gems[/u][/b][/center] *Price edited to cover costs better [b]Requested:[/b] @Oilux @Multiplicity [b]GASP Ping:[/b] @abacusa @Acidfox @Actaeon @Akasa @Akihiko @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amerretti @Anthea @Aralas @Arborpunk @Arenfelle @Argonaut @artblinked @Asaga @Astale @AsteriaDusk @asterope @Astraeus @astroprojection (no gore please) @atrolock (no interest checks) @Autotomy @AwayfromBirdland @azrielen @Ballat @bash (no rainbows or pastels please) @Bewildebeest @Bioslice @Bittertea @BrightIce @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @BurntEmber @caelumdeity @captaincaiti @Carleigh @CasualPancakes @Cedric @cervas @christina @chromatographic @Clavicado @Condor @Kernun @CosmicAsh @Count @Crescental @CyberInfection @Cytosine @dagmaar @Danizaurs @DarkOwl @Darlnim @decay @Denryu @Diseased @Dismall @Diva @Dragondrop @dragonpsyche @draziwrok @DrZiegler @Dunmer @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @Emberwolf @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Eoraptor @Ethulai @EverestDrak @everynne @Fadeela @Faileas @Fairie @Fenix @finches @Finne (No gore.) @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @fuuu @Gacha (NO GALAXY) @GalacticCannibal @Ganymede @Genji @Glaceon22 @Godspeed @Grimbone @Hailey @Harribel @Hasha @Hawkfeather @HazelJade @heartsung @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @highcastle @Horticulture @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Idari @igavvedit @Ikunoche @Imani @IndigoCat @insufferablecrab @Irarina @irii @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @IveRios @Ixia @Jadee (dark coloring only) @Jazz @kaaoqi @Kaial (no cutesy stuff, Christmas, or heavy gore) @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kaitorubel @Kalahira @KameTurtle @Kemeira @keraunic @Kievan @Kikatzu @Kireikatt @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Koneko (no gore) @Kryptographer @KuraikoDesu @Kuriptonic @Kweh @Lamia @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @briteoctopus @lightly @Llassie @Loulybob @Lowkey @Lucatri (No fake underbellies/spiders) @Luoya @lystier @MafiaVamp @MajicViolin @Malatise @maralice13 @mariazny @marropo @Marshell @Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.) @Maye @Meloetta @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Mezzo @Micheru @Misha @misscallierose @moosesushi @Morgrim @mummy @Murasaki @Muszka @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @nanairo @Natorei @Neige @Neroshii (no gore/food) @Nevros (Perferably compatible with blue/white colours) @Niharike @Nimitsu @Noelblue @nonisland @nothakus @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Omakelady @ophia @OverlordFreya @Paddington @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @PeacefulBliss @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @Plushstiel @pooses @Potatis @Pseudoscience @pushpin @Quake @Raelynne @rainy @Ranuja @ranyani @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattus @Rayzor (no cute, food, rainbows) @Reborn @Reckless @Redlily @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @RenegadeTalonz @Rest @rethi @Rifter @Roselia @Safirien @Samayl @SamSkelsey @Savior @Sayla @scuttlebuggy @Seana @Serpede @ShadowOfDestiny @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @Sheta @shimmeringxolo (no gore/spiders/extra eyes please) @shortkeike @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @sinha27 @Sirenia @Skia @SmoggyBelle @Smoothy @snowpea @snowy @Soupy @Spassow @stonefur @Sucrose @SunChaser @Sunset @surfingpikachu @Sykona @syllable @sylvette @Sylwyth @Synchros @synnful (no food / fake genes) @tackysnaps @TeaRex @Temreki @Tetraodon @thesecontexts @ThistleChaser @Thrawn @Tiriea @tompollicle @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @TribalDragon @Trickilicky @Tricksters @TsarinaTorment @Tussle @Uniformshark @Upburst @vampy @Vangoghbot @Vanitas @Vauvenal @Vaze @veevi @Velinon @Veracity @Vet @Vigil @Vil @Virgil @Vistron @VolatileMatter @Weenyah @Why @WickedHorror @wizardmymom @wolfrysk @Wolfscent @wrobles4 @WynterDragen @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @ysunkoiw @yumejia @Zeit @Zelai @Zues @Zyanith @Banyan @Smaugthealmighty @hologramblue @necrophades @hank @Siaur @Sais (gold/armour/earth/fire/light themed, NO pastel/rainbow/food) @Wapiti (NO gore, no body horror, no holes) @Parselmouth (no gore) @Ocellis
Pings Are For
tumblr_o990c2UmCb1te6266o1_400.png
Price is 450 gems
*Price edited to cover costs better

Requested:

@Oilux @Multiplicity

GASP Ping:

@abacusa @Acidfox @Actaeon @Akasa @Akihiko @Ambitious @AmelieLacroix @Amerretti @Anthea @Aralas @Arborpunk @Arenfelle @Argonaut @artblinked @Asaga @Astale @AsteriaDusk @asterope @Astraeus @astroprojection (no gore please) @atrolock (no interest checks) @Autotomy @AwayfromBirdland @azrielen @Ballat @bash (no rainbows or pastels please) @Bewildebeest @Bioslice @Bittertea @BrightIce @Bunnykins (no interestcheck/pastel/food) @BurntEmber @caelumdeity @captaincaiti @Carleigh @CasualPancakes @Cedric @cervas @christina @chromatographic @Clavicado @Condor @Kernun @CosmicAsh @Count @Crescental @CyberInfection @Cytosine @dagmaar @Danizaurs @DarkOwl @Darlnim @decay @Denryu @Diseased @Dismall @Diva @Dragondrop @dragonpsyche @draziwrok @DrZiegler @Dunmer @durandal @Ecsentret @EifiCopper @Emberwolf @Eme @emiliexandra @Empyreal (no accent reselling threads please) @Eoraptor @Ethulai @EverestDrak @everynne @Fadeela @Faileas @Fairie @Fenix @finches @Finne (No gore.) @FireflyRhapsody (no holes or closely packed circles in/on the body) @Founder @FrostStrix @Fujoshi @Fulcrum @fuuu @Gacha (NO GALAXY) @GalacticCannibal @Ganymede @Genji @Glaceon22 @Godspeed @Grimbone @Hailey @Harribel @Hasha @Hawkfeather @HazelJade @heartsung @HeavensAxis @Hiddenmica @highcastle @Horticulture @houseteeth (No kawaii/cute/food please) @Idari @igavvedit @Ikunoche @Imani @IndigoCat @insufferablecrab @Irarina @irii @Itsy (No Gore/No Fake Genes @IveRios @Ixia @Jadee (dark coloring only) @Jazz @kaaoqi @Kaial (no cutesy stuff, Christmas, or heavy gore) @Kairoku @Kaitii @Kaitorubel @Kalahira @KameTurtle @Kemeira @keraunic @Kievan @Kikatzu @Kireikatt @KittyAoba (No gore, please) @Koneko (no gore) @Kryptographer @KuraikoDesu @Kuriptonic @Kweh @Lamia @leeedea (no interest checks please) @Leonaa @briteoctopus @lightly @Llassie @Loulybob @Lowkey @Lucatri (No fake underbellies/spiders) @Luoya @lystier @MafiaVamp @MajicViolin @Malatise @maralice13 @mariazny @marropo @Marshell @Masumi (Please don't ping for belly accents.) @Maye @Meloetta @Meredith44 (no plague/gore) @Mezzo @Micheru @Misha @misscallierose @moosesushi @Morgrim @mummy @Murasaki @Muszka @Myrkskog (no fake genes/food) @nanairo @Natorei @Neige @Neroshii (no gore/food) @Nevros (Perferably compatible with blue/white colours) @Niharike @Nimitsu @Noelblue @nonisland @nothakus @Nymphalidae @Okapi @Omakelady @ophia @OverlordFreya @Paddington @pansydragon (no apparel / jewelery / food) @PeacefulBliss @Peisinoe @Phoenixfyre @PixieSparkles @Plushstiel @pooses @Potatis @Pseudoscience @pushpin @Quake @Raelynne @rainy @Ranuja @ranyani @RationalParanoia (NO PASTELS or RAINBOWS) @RatofSpring (no plague, jewellry) @rattus @Rayzor (no cute, food, rainbows) @Reborn @Reckless @Redlily @reitgerte (no festival rejects) @RenegadeTalonz @Rest @rethi @Rifter @Roselia @Safirien @Samayl @SamSkelsey @Savior @Sayla @scuttlebuggy @Seana @Serpede @ShadowOfDestiny @ShadowRising @sharkbutt @Sheta @shimmeringxolo (no gore/spiders/extra eyes please) @shortkeike @SilverBook @SilverGears @Silviya @sinha27 @Sirenia @Skia @SmoggyBelle @Smoothy @snowpea @snowy @Soupy @Spassow @stonefur @Sucrose @SunChaser @Sunset @surfingpikachu @Sykona @syllable @sylvette @Sylwyth @Synchros @synnful (no food / fake genes) @tackysnaps @TeaRex @Temreki @Tetraodon @thesecontexts @ThistleChaser @Thrawn @Tiriea @tompollicle @Toothiana @Trachynhawb @TribalDragon @Trickilicky @Tricksters @TsarinaTorment @Tussle @Uniformshark @Upburst @vampy @Vangoghbot @Vanitas @Vauvenal @Vaze @veevi @Velinon @Veracity @Vet @Vigil @Vil @Virgil @Vistron @VolatileMatter @Weenyah @Why @WickedHorror @wizardmymom @wolfrysk @Wolfscent @wrobles4 @WynterDragen @xxace @Yay @yin @Yoda @ysunkoiw @yumejia @Zeit @Zelai @Zues @Zyanith @Banyan @Smaugthealmighty @hologramblue @necrophades @hank @Siaur @Sais (gold/armour/earth/fire/light themed, NO pastel/rainbow/food) @Wapiti (NO gore, no body horror, no holes) @Parselmouth (no gore) @Ocellis
@Kelekelo

Hello yes when will you be printing and when is it done?
@Kelekelo

Hello yes when will you be printing and when is it done?
nI6LYia.png Lore Shop
Coliseum Shop
@Oilux

I usually send it in once I have a good idea of how many people want it (5ish or 10ish) and enough people prepared to cover cost for the number of people who want it. (Because this one is cheaper, more people would need to pay upfront to let me submit it)

Once its submitted, it takes about 3-7 for approval (7 is rare though, usually about 4). I 'm good about posting updates so if there's any hiccups you can check back and generally find a status update if you need it.
@Oilux

I usually send it in once I have a good idea of how many people want it (5ish or 10ish) and enough people prepared to cover cost for the number of people who want it. (Because this one is cheaper, more people would need to pay upfront to let me submit it)

Once its submitted, it takes about 3-7 for approval (7 is rare though, usually about 4). I 'm good about posting updates so if there's any hiccups you can check back and generally find a status update if you need it.
1 2 3