Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Decres' accent cove
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/PSrNu8f.gif[/img][/center] [color=#755575]Remade my accent thread so I wouldn't have to cram all my information into two posts! Here I'll be selling accents! Almost all my previous accents are retired because I've lost track of them. I try to clearly state if an accent is a one-run accent or not. Feel free to ask if it's unclear or if I haven't specified. --- Other stuff [list] [*][color=#755575]Feel free to resell to your heart's content. I will not moderate what you do with accents once they're in your possession [*][color=#755575]How quickly I request payment depends on if I have enough to cover the initial cost of the blueprint and amount of interest (if it's a limited run) - I will try to explicitly state this with every accent. Generally, [b]please have the money ready when you order[/b]. If you have not paid for an accent by the time they are sent back I will ping you and ask if you are still interested. If 24 hours pass with no response I cannot guarantee you the accent and will give others the opportunity to buy it instead. [*][color=#755575]I generally don't take treasure slots-- there is usually someone in the item sales forum willing to sell gems for treasure if you want to convert. Please don't ask if I have treasure slots (I feel bad saying no because I'm a weenie) [/list] [color=#755575][b][size=6]PINGLIST[/size][/b] *pleasant, *auroshen, *xiq, *UserOfShadows November 2019 , I wiped the pinglist because I don't want to ping people that are not interested. Usually I will not use mass ping pinglists. So let me know if you want to be added to my shop list :)
PSrNu8f.gif

Remade my accent thread so I wouldn't have to cram all my information into two posts!

Here I'll be selling accents!
Almost all my previous accents are retired because I've lost track of them. I try to clearly state if an accent is a one-run accent or not. Feel free to ask if it's unclear or if I haven't specified.

---

Other stuff

• Feel free to resell to your heart's content. I will not moderate what you do with accents once they're in your possession
  • How quickly I request payment depends on if I have enough to cover the initial cost of the blueprint and amount of interest (if it's a limited run) - I will try to explicitly state this with every accent. Generally, please have the money ready when you order. If you have not paid for an accent by the time they are sent back I will ping you and ask if you are still interested. If 24 hours pass with no response I cannot guarantee you the accent and will give others the opportunity to buy it instead.
  • I generally don't take treasure slots-- there is usually someone in the item sales forum willing to sell gems for treasure if you want to convert. Please don't ask if I have treasure slots (I feel bad saying no because I'm a weenie)

PINGLIST

*pleasant, *auroshen, *xiq, *UserOfShadows

November 2019 , I wiped the pinglist because I don't want to ping people that are not interested.
Usually I will not use mass ping pinglists.
So let me know if you want to be added to my shop list :)

Preorders

none

Preorders

none
Current stock
Usually stocked in auction house. Price varies! Usually stock will be more than what the preorder price was.

---

Previous accents (not retired)

---

Previous accents (retired)

Retired accents will >not be reprinted<, but recolours may be considered, unless they were designed with one person and I do not have explicit permission to reprint them.

Some retired accents won't be listed here. (Because I've lost them otl)

10 printed

20 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

1 printed

1 printed

1 printed

10 printed

10 printed

30 printed
Current stock
Usually stocked in auction house. Price varies! Usually stock will be more than what the preorder price was.

---

Previous accents (not retired)

---

Previous accents (retired)

Retired accents will >not be reprinted<, but recolours may be considered, unless they were designed with one person and I do not have explicit permission to reprint them.

Some retired accents won't be listed here. (Because I've lost them otl)

10 printed

20 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

10 printed

1 printed

1 printed

1 printed

10 printed

10 printed

30 printed

Submission log

eye for the sky (WC F) 10 pack sent in for approval 7 november.
eye for the sky (WC F) 10 pack received back 8 november.

Submission log

eye for the sky (WC F) 10 pack sent in for approval 7 november.
eye for the sky (WC F) 10 pack received back 8 november.
[color=#775575] [b]To do[/b] These are eventual... also feel free to suggest accent ideas, no obligation to buy :) [s]Siamese cat markings - male tundra[/s] This is complete, but then I found out one already exists fawn - male coatl [b]BBcode[/b] For quick use [B][color=#729666][PAID][/color][/B] [code][B][color=#729666][PAID][/color][/B][/code] [B][color=#3B8C32][i][SENT][/i][/color][/B] [code][B][color=#3B8C32][i][SENT][/i][/color][/B][/code]
To do
These are eventual... also feel free to suggest accent ideas, no obligation to buy :)

Siamese cat markings - male tundra This is complete, but then I found out one already exists

fawn - male coatl

BBcode
For quick use

[PAID]
Code:
[B][color=#729666][PAID][/color][/B]

[SENT]
Code:
[B][color=#3B8C32][i][SENT][/i][/color][/B]
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/EhTZH6L.png[/img][/center] [center][color=#585c4f][b]Little Sunset[/b] Limited to 10 copies, [b]all claimed[/b] [color=#585c4f]I am pinging only the [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DmpTgbQOcIxOyphJ0-NUz-l_D2v_CgbkCPxV3cJnlRY/edit#gid=1459899884]male coatl gasp pinglist[/url], sorry for mispings, please check the pinglist if you've been pinged in error
EhTZH6L.png
Little Sunset
Limited to 10 copies, all claimed

I am pinging only the male coatl gasp pinglist, sorry for mispings, please check the pinglist if you've been pinged in error

@chespin I'd love a slot for Little Sunset please! :'D
@chespin I'd love a slot for Little Sunset please! :'D
lightshieldr.png6pMAXtp.jpglightshieldl.png
@delightfuliza Sure, thank you! Also oh my god your avatar's accent. Oh god. What. That's the best thing I've ever seen.
@delightfuliza Sure, thank you! Also oh my god your avatar's accent. Oh god. What. That's the best thing I've ever seen.
@chespin O3o pretty i would love a slot thanks
@chespin O3o pretty i would love a slot thanks
@Glissions Adding, Thank you!
@Glissions Adding, Thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 85 86