Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Beta Grove Accentworks
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 235 236
@SHODAN Yes, I'm absolutely still interested in Plasmahound. I'll send a CR with the g. :>
@SHODAN Yes, I'm absolutely still interested in Plasmahound. I'll send a CR with the g. :>
@SHODAN I'm also still interested in Plasmahound. I'll send a CR momentarily.
@SHODAN I'm also still interested in Plasmahound. I'll send a CR momentarily.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
@SHODAN

A quick change in my display name because I want to stay on the pinglist. Was previously Cyanide, now currently Urza

Many much thank you <3
@SHODAN

A quick change in my display name because I want to stay on the pinglist. Was previously Cyanide, now currently Urza

Many much thank you <3
5dfbaa2985c2722f63848a60330b6b60f55212af.png
@Urza
Thanks for letting me know, got your name updated!
@Urza
Thanks for letting me know, got your name updated!
@SHODAN

HI [sorry for my english I'm French]

I am absolutly in love about this two accent : robotic ripper and mechanical menace [bog female]. And i would like to know if you reprint them ? And if yes, what would be their price?

Have a good day ! (:
@SHODAN

HI [sorry for my english I'm French]

I am absolutly in love about this two accent : robotic ripper and mechanical menace [bog female]. And i would like to know if you reprint them ? And if yes, what would be their price?

Have a good day ! (:
84297605d2.png
@Ambriche
I have accents reprinted when I get three people on a pinglist for each, shown in this post.

Since they are accents they are 550g each, but I can also take treasure at 1:1000 (550kt, or a mix of both gems and treasure if you want).

Since I don't have any on me right now, would you like me to add you to the pinglists for them?
@Ambriche
I have accents reprinted when I get three people on a pinglist for each, shown in this post.

Since they are accents they are 550g each, but I can also take treasure at 1:1000 (550kt, or a mix of both gems and treasure if you want).

Since I don't have any on me right now, would you like me to add you to the pinglists for them?
Oh i see. Yes add me on ping list please (:.
Oh i see. Yes add me on ping list please (:.
84297605d2.png
@SHODAN

May I be added to the general pinglist for all accents, please?
@SHODAN

May I be added to the general pinglist for all accents, please?
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@Ambriche
Oops, added.

@bitmap
Got you down!
@Ambriche
Oops, added.

@bitmap
Got you down!
@SHODAN

Hello, I saw Plasmatronic Prism somewhere and wondered if it was for sale?
@SHODAN

Hello, I saw Plasmatronic Prism somewhere and wondered if it was for sale?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
1 2 ... 80 81 82 83 84 ... 235 236