Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sock Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36
@Ickyrus: Oh man I need it qwq Sign me up for a snappy slot please?
@Ickyrus: Oh man I need it qwq Sign me up for a snappy slot please?
Yuki + she/her + GMT+8

I collect Snapper accents
@ickyrus

Two for stitchy snap

Also have a gorl version or plans for any other breeds?
@ickyrus

Two for stitchy snap

Also have a gorl version or plans for any other breeds?
@Ickyrus
omg that is amazing, i need a slot for stitchy snap please!
@Ickyrus
omg that is amazing, i need a slot for stitchy snap please!
VWPWMZp.png
@jellyfishprincex Scried a grey base because I changed the colours of the one on my file x: [img]http://s32.postimg.org/6ee3aqdqd/Socksnap_Grey.png[/img] @YukiBear @multiplicity Signed you both up, hope you don't mind that I've put you on a second round printing (I'll get them both ordered together hopefully) since I need a few spares for myself xP Feel free to send payment through when you can, hopefully there'll be enough orders to cover both prints. @temperama Is that two slots for you? (Just making sure) Also, yes I do plan a female Snapper version and other breeds (Pearls and Ridges for sure) :D
@jellyfishprincex
Scried a grey base because I changed the colours of the one on my file x:
Socksnap_Grey.png

@YukiBear @multiplicity Signed you both up, hope you don't mind that I've put you on a second round printing (I'll get them both ordered together hopefully) since I need a few spares for myself xP Feel free to send payment through when you can, hopefully there'll be enough orders to cover both prints.

@temperama
Is that two slots for you? (Just making sure)
Also, yes I do plan a female Snapper version and other breeds (Pearls and Ridges for sure) :D
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
I don't mind, I don't have a dragon for this accent yet I just know that I need it haha. I'll send the payment right now :)
@Ickyrus
I don't mind, I don't have a dragon for this accent yet I just know that I need it haha. I'll send the payment right now :)
VWPWMZp.png
@multiplicity
If I have to I can always fling copies from the first batch at whoever's paid and get my personal copies from the second :D

Also got your gems and marked you as paid!
@multiplicity
If I have to I can always fling copies from the first batch at whoever's paid and get my personal copies from the second :D

Also got your gems and marked you as paid!
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

Oh my god! <3 I would love a copy of the Patchysnap and a copy of Monsieur Snoot as well! *u*
Please put me on your General Pinglist :*
@Ickyrus

Oh my god! <3 I would love a copy of the Patchysnap and a copy of Monsieur Snoot as well! *u*
Please put me on your General Pinglist :*
tumblr_nvwkta4HwU1uawomqo5_r3_250.png
@Colorwavez Sure thing! I'm taking payment for the Patchysnap right away, but I'm waiting for some more orders on Monsieur Snoot :D
@Colorwavez Sure thing! I'm taking payment for the Patchysnap right away, but I'm waiting for some more orders on Monsieur Snoot :D
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus [quote name="Ickyrus" date=2016-05-06 13:53:59] temperama Is that two slots for you? (Just making sure) Also, yes I do plan a female Snapper version and other breeds (Pearls and Ridges for sure) :D [/quote] one for me and one for the love of my life, She sneaked a peak over my shoulder. Sign me up for one of each breed sex in the future. I want a collection :)
@Ickyrus
Ickyrus wrote on 2016-05-06:
temperama
Is that two slots for you? (Just making sure)
Also, yes I do plan a female Snapper version and other breeds (Pearls and Ridges for sure) :D

one for me and one for the love of my life, She sneaked a peak over my shoulder.

Sign me up for one of each breed sex in the future. I want a collection :)
@Ickyrus

Put me down for patchy snap please!

@OwnedByCats

LOOK
@Ickyrus

Put me down for patchy snap please!

@OwnedByCats

LOOK
Hugs? Hugs!
37132792_350.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 35 36