Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sock Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@ickyrus mmmm they're both so pretty... can I get a slot for signore?

(and my username starts with L ! sorry for any confusion)
@ickyrus mmmm they're both so pretty... can I get a slot for signore?

(and my username starts with L ! sorry for any confusion)
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
@Ickyrus Ooohh nooo these are beautiful. I would love to see... all the colors on both genders of WCs, Guardians, and SDs. :x Mainly female WCs tho.

A rainbow one for female WCs maybe? :D
@Ickyrus Ooohh nooo these are beautiful. I would love to see... all the colors on both genders of WCs, Guardians, and SDs. :x Mainly female WCs tho.

A rainbow one for female WCs maybe? :D
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
How dare you. I love the colors so much, but have no gems atm. : ( in any case, a free bump for now!
How dare you. I love the colors so much, but have no gems atm. : ( in any case, a free bump for now!
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
@lnception
I somehow missed the giant note in your sig there, sorry D: It's right on the order list at least

@Nymphalidae
I'd definitely consider doing a rainbow version for at least one breed o: I will also very much consider doing Guardians as one of the first breeds for this so I can put something on my new one.

@SoulSorbet
Thanks! I know the pain, there's been so many gem things lately with WC scrolls and Petals D:
@lnception
I somehow missed the giant note in your sig there, sorry D: It's right on the order list at least

@Nymphalidae
I'd definitely consider doing a rainbow version for at least one breed o: I will also very much consider doing Guardians as one of the first breeds for this so I can put something on my new one.

@SoulSorbet
Thanks! I know the pain, there's been so many gem things lately with WC scrolls and Petals D:
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Aight! One copy of the red one, please! Shall I send payment now?
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea Great! Please do send payment, I'll get it ordered as soon as the gems have all rolled in :D

@WhiteMantis @Uniformshark @Vanitas @lnception
Please send 500g for Signore Snoot! Either PM or Crossroads is fine (though I like the CR receipts since my PMs are a mess)
@Tiriea Great! Please do send payment, I'll get it ordered as soon as the gems have all rolled in :D

@WhiteMantis @Uniformshark @Vanitas @lnception
Please send 500g for Signore Snoot! Either PM or Crossroads is fine (though I like the CR receipts since my PMs are a mess)
Forum_Banner.png
Signore Snoot slot please!!
@Ickyrus
Signore Snoot slot please!!
@Ickyrus
5tLoGsM.pngaxZq2zW.pngEAVjyxG.pngShadowEgg_zps06885a89.png
@Lixy
Sure thing! Send payment when you can, I'll get that one ordered once at least 5 payments are in
@Lixy
Sure thing! Send payment when you can, I'll get that one ordered once at least 5 payments are in
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus
CR sent :3
Thank you so much!!
@Ickyrus
CR sent :3
Thank you so much!!
OOf4SrF.gif
» +2 hours
» Night owl
» Gamer
» Jumin Han