Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CS-Shop- New limited Wildclaw M! 04/21
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83
@pixelofhealth hey thereeee...so sorry for the late reply! Any way will be fine with me :D

@Stormheart208 hey there and also sorry for my late reply! The skins did not come in yet but they should hopefully by tomorrow or tuesday :D

So you can send payment now or wait until i get the skins delivered! Any way you want!

@dracoon hey there! The second run was delivered today and all remaining copies can be found on ah ^^
@pixelofhealth hey thereeee...so sorry for the late reply! Any way will be fine with me :D

@Stormheart208 hey there and also sorry for my late reply! The skins did not come in yet but they should hopefully by tomorrow or tuesday :D

So you can send payment now or wait until i get the skins delivered! Any way you want!

@dracoon hey there! The second run was delivered today and all remaining copies can be found on ah ^^
Visit my accent shop HERE! & Adoptable Interest Check HERE!
@Malafunfun

That's alright everybody can get busy from time to time
I'll send a pm ^^
@Malafunfun

That's alright everybody can get busy from time to time
I'll send a pm ^^
Lichtdrache.gif
@Malafunfun
Hi, I changed my username from thatjubi to ilimati a while ago, could you update me on your general pinglist please? :)
@Malafunfun
Hi, I changed my username from thatjubi to ilimati a while ago, could you update me on your general pinglist please? :)
itpCHya.png
i heard there was a place where the light
managed to cut through the dark
but that was just a story for children
and my chest is just a grave for my heart

jubi p. lizardperson
it/its or they/them
@Malafunfun
Can I have a slot for Mother Of Wonders please?
@Malafunfun
Can I have a slot for Mother Of Wonders please?
@Malafunfun May I be added to your pinglist please? :3
@Malafunfun May I be added to your pinglist please? :3
@Malafunfun

I saw that you had one Lady Papillion accent left, and I know that you're leaving, but I was just wondering if there was some way that you might still sell it to me?
I am honestly and truly in love with it, and am very sad to think that all your lovely skins and accents will no longer be printed.
Please let me know!
@Malafunfun

I saw that you had one Lady Papillion accent left, and I know that you're leaving, but I was just wondering if there was some way that you might still sell it to me?
I am honestly and truly in love with it, and am very sad to think that all your lovely skins and accents will no longer be printed.
Please let me know!
QFXpYkj.png
1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83