Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dressed To Impress! SF Dom~ Circus Mage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
OH MY DOUBLE GOSH THAT SNAPPER!!! Have I mentioned how totally entirely excited I am???

@GhostQueen13 For clarification: if I wanted to pay in treasure rather than gems, and get the dom ticket-discount, does that halve the t cost the same as it does the g cost? (would I end up paying 170k, vs 340?) Also, is there a limited number of slots you're allowing for treasure vs for gems? Alsooo, would the discount apply to all accents I ordered (if I end up getting more than one), or only to the first?

Definitely put me down for one Fae lady (treasure) for now, please!

OH MY DOUBLE GOSH THAT SNAPPER!!! Have I mentioned how totally entirely excited I am???

@GhostQueen13 For clarification: if I wanted to pay in treasure rather than gems, and get the dom ticket-discount, does that halve the t cost the same as it does the g cost? (would I end up paying 170k, vs 340?) Also, is there a limited number of slots you're allowing for treasure vs for gems? Alsooo, would the discount apply to all accents I ordered (if I end up getting more than one), or only to the first?

Definitely put me down for one Fae lady (treasure) for now, please!

s9V17In.png PK0Dszw.pngU5UnYQX.pngl9cYzpi.png
@Aeonox i'll get the Noc up now!
@Aeonox i'll get the Noc up now!
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@Dandydots @Meonox @Aeonox Pingliest? you mean you want one? or...
@Dandydots @Meonox @Aeonox Pingliest? you mean you want one? or...
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@Vialuna i assume so yes on the T. as for the discount please ask @Aeonox! thank! and got you sighed up

@Aeonox also, how many slots per breed?
@Vialuna i assume so yes on the T. as for the discount please ask @Aeonox! thank! and got you sighed up

@Aeonox also, how many slots per breed?
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13 Yes I want at least two, Def the Coatl, and to be honest I love the Snapper. If you get the noc and mirror up can we change ping lists? Being on the list do we have to pay now or right after the Dom push to see if we can get the tickets for the discounted price.

How do the tickets work? Is there any place or doc that can be seen so we know which is the best way to level so we can try for the discounted price/ Does this make sense?( Meds are hitting hard now so making it hard to say what I am trying to convey.
Thanks so much.
@GhostQueen13 Yes I want at least two, Def the Coatl, and to be honest I love the Snapper. If you get the noc and mirror up can we change ping lists? Being on the list do we have to pay now or right after the Dom push to see if we can get the tickets for the discounted price.

How do the tickets work? Is there any place or doc that can be seen so we know which is the best way to level so we can try for the discounted price/ Does this make sense?( Meds are hitting hard now so making it hard to say what I am trying to convey.
Thanks so much.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Aeonox please help with the question above. i'm not quite sure.

@Dandydots i'll get you on a Pinglist for mirror, we have oc up, i'll put you up for coatl and reserve a spot on the noc and snapper. if you doing ping me by the morning i will delate the reserve and gIve it to the next person but give you some time to reply first!
@Aeonox please help with the question above. i'm not quite sure.

@Dandydots i'll get you on a Pinglist for mirror, we have oc up, i'll put you up for coatl and reserve a spot on the noc and snapper. if you doing ping me by the morning i will delate the reserve and gIve it to the next person but give you some time to reply first!
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@Ghostqueen13 Thanks for the response, my first choice is Coatl, Mirror prob second with Snapper in 3rd. I am not sure what you mean by pinging you in the morning. If us Shadelings have the extra week to pay, to get on the ping list now do we have to pay ahead of time. Jusr curious as I want to try for the discount but if I do not make it I still would want the accents, Does this make sense?
@Ghostqueen13 Thanks for the response, my first choice is Coatl, Mirror prob second with Snapper in 3rd. I am not sure what you mean by pinging you in the morning. If us Shadelings have the extra week to pay, to get on the ping list now do we have to pay ahead of time. Jusr curious as I want to try for the discount but if I do not make it I still would want the accents, Does this make sense?
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Dandydots

So, they way I have it set up is ping for breeds genders coming out and not here. But we have five slots to fill (or until @Aeonox tells me we have more) for confirmed orders. The ping is for you to confirm which breeds you will be buying.
@Dandydots

So, they way I have it set up is ping for breeds genders coming out and not here. But we have five slots to fill (or until @Aeonox tells me we have more) for confirmed orders. The ping is for you to confirm which breeds you will be buying.
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@Aeonox @GhostQueen13
In need of that Circus Seer accent for BlackWaltz! Great job on the shop and all the accents so far! (Hopefully I can earn back some gems in time...stupid Stained...)
@Aeonox @GhostQueen13
In need of that Circus Seer accent for BlackWaltz! Great job on the shop and all the accents so far! (Hopefully I can earn back some gems in time...stupid Stained...)
j9zycYT.png tumblr_nq7m7pUQF91uw70xko1_250.png rve27oV.png MmlJdVb.png

hallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
vanitas_familiar_by_nightshadelewolf-d9b7wdw.png
pcmbO7a.png
lCsLw2i.png glowshroom_bottle.png
@GhostQueen13 Ooh, would you be able to do previews? I am thinking of buying one but I'm not sure if I want snooker or nocturne! Here's the girls I was wondering about... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12292094] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/122921/12292094_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16171165] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/161712/16171165_350.png[/img] [/url]
@GhostQueen13 Ooh, would you be able to do previews? I am thinking of buying one but I'm not sure if I want snooker or nocturne! Here's the girls I was wondering about...

12292094_350.png

16171165_350.png

r5CjlMV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25