Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Dressed To Impress! SF Dom~ Circus Mage
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@GhostQueen13 Oooh~ I'd like a copy of the Female Skydancer!
@GhostQueen13 Oooh~ I'd like a copy of the Female Skydancer!
vulloksah_rosebloodwolf_100_by_dragonnmr-dalcgfl.gifkpMZ532.pngBToOI3e.gif
@aeonox

Im so excited for these. I was so torn between the female coatl and snapper but I think im definitely going for that coatl female. 150 dergs will be easy, =)
@aeonox

Im so excited for these. I was so torn between the female coatl and snapper but I think im definitely going for that coatl female. 150 dergs will be easy, =)
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
@GhostQueen13 @ Aeonox, Sorry if my questions have already been asked( I am kinda out of it from some meds to stop a reaction I am having).So I am interested in the Coatl and Fae accents, I really like them all to be honest and love the Snapper( this accent would make me buy one it is so nicely done) Mirror would be interesting, No fluffbutts? Anyway, since I am participating in Septim, Tenor if I have time, and working on my team during the push do I wait to pay in case I can get the discount? I would like to be put down for 2 if I can afford them( should not be problem especially after the push). Am I right they will only be available during pushes?
So I guess I am asking do I put myself on the list for at least the 2 I want or do we do that after the push. To be put on any list do we pay upfront or wait to see if we may make the discount( that will be uber hard but I am gonna try my best to get there).
Hope this makes some kind of sense, I appreciate any input.
@GhostQueen13 @ Aeonox, Sorry if my questions have already been asked( I am kinda out of it from some meds to stop a reaction I am having).So I am interested in the Coatl and Fae accents, I really like them all to be honest and love the Snapper( this accent would make me buy one it is so nicely done) Mirror would be interesting, No fluffbutts? Anyway, since I am participating in Septim, Tenor if I have time, and working on my team during the push do I wait to pay in case I can get the discount? I would like to be put down for 2 if I can afford them( should not be problem especially after the push). Am I right they will only be available during pushes?
So I guess I am asking do I put myself on the list for at least the 2 I want or do we do that after the push. To be put on any list do we pay upfront or wait to see if we may make the discount( that will be uber hard but I am gonna try my best to get there).
Hope this makes some kind of sense, I appreciate any input.
Dandydots.pngdandydotsicon_by_ciarwitch-d9vv8cq.png
sig_triv_treasure_by_thesleepyghosty-db2khby.png
@Aeonox Ok, thanks for letting me know! :]
@Aeonox Ok, thanks for letting me know! :]
54QypJZ.png T4KrBf3.png exalt_button_with_price_by_hannahbbug3-db0g85b.gif
@Dandydots

You'll be able to check how many tickets you have during push week! Basically, if the total ends up being about the same as exalting 150 level 6 dragons, you can get any accent you want in here for 250g instead of 500g.

You can sign up for whatever slots you want now and ask in the Shadow forum thread for a ticket update from me whenever you want! But, let's not inquire until push actually starts, right? ^^;
@Dandydots

You'll be able to check how many tickets you have during push week! Basically, if the total ends up being about the same as exalting 150 level 6 dragons, you can get any accent you want in here for 250g instead of 500g.

You can sign up for whatever slots you want now and ask in the Shadow forum thread for a ticket update from me whenever you want! But, let's not inquire until push actually starts, right? ^^;
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Aeonox , OK, so I can sign up now,keep an eye on my tickets, and pay right after the push either way. Thanks for reading my scrambled post, my brain is sure scrambled right now.

So do I sign up with you or GhostQueen ? To start I would like to be on for pinglist for the Coatl and Fae It looks like it is just for girls? I may change if the mirror comes out if I am allowed and still thinking about the Snapper.
Hope this makes sense,
Thanks so much.
@Aeonox , OK, so I can sign up now,keep an eye on my tickets, and pay right after the push either way. Thanks for reading my scrambled post, my brain is sure scrambled right now.

So do I sign up with you or GhostQueen ? To start I would like to be on for pinglist for the Coatl and Fae It looks like it is just for girls? I may change if the mirror comes out if I am allowed and still thinking about the Snapper.
Hope this makes sense,
Thanks so much.
@Aeonox, sorry to bother, is there a place to just see what the ticket payout is per dragon? Just wondered.
Thanks again,
@Aeonox, sorry to bother, is there a place to just see what the ticket payout is per dragon? Just wondered.
Thanks again,
@Ghostqueen13
God, I want them all. But just the Fae female for now. Thanks!
@Ghostqueen13
God, I want them all. But just the Fae female for now. Thanks!
VGxuHXT.png
@Aeonox

Put me on the list for the Mirror Accent! male and female if you make them both. x.x Ill figure out the gems.

@GhostQueen13

or...you put me on the pinglist. rather...
I have Absolutely no gems right now so I will have to see how my funds go before I can order any but man they look fantastic Aeonox!
@Aeonox

Put me on the list for the Mirror Accent! male and female if you make them both. x.x Ill figure out the gems.

@GhostQueen13

or...you put me on the pinglist. rather...
I have Absolutely no gems right now so I will have to see how my funds go before I can order any but man they look fantastic Aeonox!
lumos_noxsig.png
@GhostQueen13 can I have slots for Female Fae, Skydancer and Snapper please? One of each.
@GhostQueen13 can I have slots for Female Fae, Skydancer and Snapper please? One of each.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25