Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Genesis Snapper skins & accents (galaxy)
1 2 3 4
@Lemonsinasoup
added =3
@Lemonsinasoup
added =3
Wua5ROf.png
BUMP FOR FRIENDS
BUMP FOR FRIENDS
@Hawkfeather May I have a couple Heart of Creation previews? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3931748] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39318/3931748_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3915744] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/39158/3915744_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hawkfeather

May I have a couple Heart of Creation previews?

3931748_350.png

3915744_350.png
@weyrbound
You should be able to preview the accents on any dragons you like by plugging in their image address here

If you have trouble or it isn't working let me know and I'll put together some custom previews for you =3
@weyrbound
You should be able to preview the accents on any dragons you like by plugging in their image address here

If you have trouble or it isn't working let me know and I'll put together some custom previews for you =3
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Oops, idk how I missed that!

I'd like to reserve a slot for both accents, please c:
@Hawkfeather

Oops, idk how I missed that!

I'd like to reserve a slot for both accents, please c:
@weyrbound
No problem! Added =3
@weyrbound
No problem! Added =3
Wua5ROf.png
@Lemonsinasoup

Hey! I'm considering being put on the ping list for the female Heart of Creation accent, but there's something stuck in my mind. Do we pay the 450g now or later..? (sorry if the general rule for prordering is paying later, I'm a noob at this stuff XD )
@Lemonsinasoup

Hey! I'm considering being put on the ping list for the female Heart of Creation accent, but there's something stuck in my mind. Do we pay the 450g now or later..? (sorry if the general rule for prordering is paying later, I'm a noob at this stuff XD )
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@Ghastjio
Whoops, sorry, just saw this! (I assume you meant to ping me?)

You pay the gems later =3 Some people do take payment right away if they're planning on printing regardless, but for a lot of preorders printing is contingent on getting enough orders to cover the cost of the blueprint, so payment isn't collected until later.

It's a bit annoying to have to hold onto the gems and be ready to pay, but it keeps you from risking sending them off to something that might never happen. The female accent is definitely looking like it'll print though, so if you'd like to be on the list I'll ping you when the time comes to pay =3
@Ghastjio
Whoops, sorry, just saw this! (I assume you meant to ping me?)

You pay the gems later =3 Some people do take payment right away if they're planning on printing regardless, but for a lot of preorders printing is contingent on getting enough orders to cover the cost of the blueprint, so payment isn't collected until later.

It's a bit annoying to have to hold onto the gems and be ready to pay, but it keeps you from risking sending them off to something that might never happen. The female accent is definitely looking like it'll print though, so if you'd like to be on the list I'll ping you when the time comes to pay =3
Wua5ROf.png
@Hawkfeather

Omg yes! Sorry!! DX

And yeah, I'd like to be on the list! I'm just currently working up enough gems to buy it, so hopefully I'll get them all in by the time you're ready~ If not, though, would it be too much of a problem to simply hold a copy of the skin for me until I'm ready to pay?
@Hawkfeather

Omg yes! Sorry!! DX

And yeah, I'd like to be on the list! I'm just currently working up enough gems to buy it, so hopefully I'll get them all in by the time you're ready~ If not, though, would it be too much of a problem to simply hold a copy of the skin for me until I'm ready to pay?
XXXXXXXXXX
FR+3
G7fvKLU.pngtAVsKEJ.pngAgNSwqE.png
Storyteller
@Ghastjio
That shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll add you to the list =3
@Ghastjio
That shouldn't be too much of a problem. I'll add you to the list =3
Wua5ROf.png
1 2 3 4