Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .:H y p o t h e r m i a:. (NEW 07/15)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46
@Hypothermia ah ok!!
@Hypothermia ah ok!!
Jay // they/he // +0 server time
@Hypothermia Could I see a preview for the new female PC accent on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10545277] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/105453/10545277_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Hypothermia

Could I see a preview for the new female PC accent on this girl?

10545277_350.png
water_nonbinbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjh.gif water_panbling_by_cicide76536-dcipzjb.gif water_acebling_by_cicide76536-dcipzis.gif
@Hypothermia if you're still thinking of doing a second run of golden prince, could I grab a slot? And could I also be added to your general pinglist? Your accents are amazing
@Hypothermia if you're still thinking of doing a second run of golden prince, could I grab a slot? And could I also be added to your general pinglist? Your accents are amazing
57OdmIf.png
Omg.
@Hypothermia
I need that WC one. Breathes heavily.
Omg.
@Hypothermia
I need that WC one. Breathes heavily.
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#0179a1][size=4]@valandelle Nah, I will mass-ping everyone when slots are full :D @Aenstrian Sure, added <3 @Traidy [img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-DanFFqY3huY/Vwi4W_4_xCI/AAAAAAAAPKg/RiHcDSEhXp4N8x-cdrqiiDxPVkO_4xqxQCCo/s350-Ic42/dragonpic2.png[/img] @battledog Awww, thank you! ^^ And added you to both :D @Zemora Added! <3
@valandelle
Nah, I will mass-ping everyone when slots are full :D

@Aenstrian
Sure, added <3

@Traidy
dragonpic2.png

@battledog
Awww, thank you! ^^ And added you to both :D

@Zemora
Added! <3
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
@Hypothermia hhh it brings out her eyes so well (and it would even fit w her lore) but the way the wing patterns sit over thylacine just isnt doing it for me >:/ ill have to pass this time
@Hypothermia hhh it brings out her eyes so well (and it would even fit w her lore) but the way the wing patterns sit over thylacine just isnt doing it for me >:/ ill have to pass this time
94b6d5eae329964f76d4f11fc638cf50702858f9.gif
scolopendromorph
australian | 24 | g1 collector
(please copy+paste my username when pinging!)

@Hypothermia

Could you add me to your general pinglist please?
@Hypothermia

Could you add me to your general pinglist please?
ybwf4f9.gif
@JackalSmiler
Added! <3
@JackalSmiler
Added! <3
@Hypothermia
Can I be added to your general pinglist?
@Hypothermia
Can I be added to your general pinglist?
tumblr_ot3nmcIOiY1wukm15o1_250.pngtumblr_ova4jixOYq1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhyiyK0G1wukm15o1_75sq.pngtumblr_otdhxi2GsL1wukm15o1_75sq.png
@Vaze
Added! <3
@Vaze
Added! <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 45 46