Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | .:H y p o t h e r m i a:. (NEW 07/15)
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Wyrmilius Oh my goodness, that's fantastic! Thank you so much – I'll send the CR!!
@Wyrmilius Oh my goodness, that's fantastic! Thank you so much – I'll send the CR!!
QDUbuEp.png
@Wyrmilius Can I be added to a preorder for Mutualism?
@Wyrmilius Can I be added to a preorder for Mutualism?
@Savior
I have one copy left if you are interested (:
@Savior
I have one copy left if you are interested (:
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
@Wyrmilius Yes please :D ! I will send a CR
@Wyrmilius Yes please :D ! I will send a CR
@Wyrmilius, Not sure if you're still doing pre-orders but could I get a slot for Bonepriestess if it's still open?
@Wyrmilius, Not sure if you're still doing pre-orders but could I get a slot for Bonepriestess if it's still open?
@Yachi
Sorry for the late reply! I've added you but I can't honestly tell when (or if) it will be printed
@Yachi
Sorry for the late reply! I've added you but I can't honestly tell when (or if) it will be printed
Adopt Shop | Accent Shop | Art Shop
I'm 9 hours ahead of FR time so sometimes I might reply a bit late!
@Wyrmilius pls add me to your pinglist
@Wyrmilius pls add me to your pinglist

>6d+G1-[s/t]
>items-[s/t]
>wishlist
Y3thWCH.gif 8jr55gio3.gif amnMpeI.png
@Wyrmilius

Hello again! I was curious if I could be added to a reprint list for Mutualism? Went to the spreadsheet but the tab was locked.
@Wyrmilius

Hello again! I was curious if I could be added to a reprint list for Mutualism? Went to the spreadsheet but the tab was locked.
x8xEApE.png
@Wyrmilius
These are great! I added myself to the general ping list and to the Golden Prince WC reprint list. Hopefully I did it correctly.

On that note, I'm curious about how many slots need to be filled before the "enough interest" requirement is fulfilled on the shelved accents.
@Wyrmilius
These are great! I added myself to the general ping list and to the Golden Prince WC reprint list. Hopefully I did it correctly.

On that note, I'm curious about how many slots need to be filled before the "enough interest" requirement is fulfilled on the shelved accents.
Art by Drytil
@Wyrmilius
hello! I was just curious about the status of Mutualism, do you think there will be another run printed at some point?
@Wyrmilius
hello! I was just curious about the status of Mutualism, do you think there will be another run printed at some point?

tiny accents
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46