Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | DragonInk [Sandsurge F]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190 191
The first run has been received and handed out! Time for Run 2! You can now send your payment of 500g. Please be aware that if you are being pinged twice, it's because I still need your approval for the new version of the accent or if you'd like a refund: @Kaitii @butcherbaby ------ [center] [color=#6A287E][font=Century Gothic][size=5]Shadow Wraith Accent [New Version - Accent] (Female Imperial)[/size][/color] [img]http://orig02.deviantart.net/306d/f/2016/064/0/d/shadow_wraith2_accent_by_dragonnmr-d9u2cws.png[/img] [skin=16774] [size=4][b]500 gems[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [/center] [columns] [u]Run 2[/u]: [LIST=1] [*]@ Khyra [paid] [*]@ Kaitii [paid] [AV] [*]@ Niharike [paid] [*]@ Nymphalidae [paid] [*]@ World [paid] [*]@ BritishDinosaur [paid] [*]@butcherbaby [paid] [*]@ Kaseiko [paid] [*]@ elvirastera [paid] [*]@dragonNMR [/LIST] [/columns]
The first run has been received and handed out! Time for Run 2! You can now send your payment of 500g. Please be aware that if you are being pinged twice, it's because I still need your approval for the new version of the accent or if you'd like a refund:

@Kaitii @butcherbaby

Shadow Wraith Accent [New Version - Accent] (Female Imperial)
shadow_wraith2_accent_by_dragonnmr-d9u2cws.png

500 gems icon_gems.png
Run 2:
  1. @ Khyra [paid]
  2. @ Kaitii [paid] [AV]
  3. @ Niharike [paid]
  4. @ Nymphalidae [paid]
  5. @ World [paid]
  6. @ BritishDinosaur [paid]
  7. @butcherbaby [paid]
  8. @ Kaseiko [paid]
  9. @ elvirastera [paid]
  10. @dragonNMR
dragonink_logo2_sig_by_dragonnmr-dbcwpxy.png
@Oncamimus Sorry for the late reply, I got buried with pings... >n>

Of course I will hold a copy of Conifer Collector for you if you are still interested! :)
@Oncamimus Sorry for the late reply, I got buried with pings... >n>

Of course I will hold a copy of Conifer Collector for you if you are still interested! :)
I'm fine with the new version!
I'm fine with the new version!
M2Zz7wd.png
@dragonNMR can i get another slot for shadow wraith? if its still open?
@dragonNMR can i get another slot for shadow wraith? if its still open?
@hybris Sorry for the late reply, been sick and busy. Still sick! x'D

I'm afraid Shadow Wraith slots got sold out and the accent will now retire unless there's demand for a third run. I haven't pinged GASP for this particular accent but I'm not sure I will do so as of yet. But if I do print it again, I can send you a ping. :)
@hybris Sorry for the late reply, been sick and busy. Still sick! x'D

I'm afraid Shadow Wraith slots got sold out and the accent will now retire unless there's demand for a third run. I haven't pinged GASP for this particular accent but I'm not sure I will do so as of yet. But if I do print it again, I can send you a ping. :)
@dragonNMR That's ok ;o; thank you anyway~
@dragonNMR That's ok ;o; thank you anyway~
@dragonNMR

Dang, guess I'm a little late, but if you decide to do a third run I'd like to be on the list for it. I would also like to be added to your general pinglist please!
@dragonNMR

Dang, guess I'm a little late, but if you decide to do a third run I'd like to be on the list for it. I would also like to be added to your general pinglist please!
ybwf4f9.gif
@dragonnmr yeah could i be put on the list incase there is enough interest?
@dragonnmr yeah could i be put on the list incase there is enough interest?
@dragonNMR Can I have a slot for the Shadow Wraith Accent please?
@dragonNMR Can I have a slot for the Shadow Wraith Accent please?
vcwdnl.png
@TJayTRex Appropriate for your stuff y/n? :V Phaedra looks extremely creepy in it...
@TJayTRex Appropriate for your stuff y/n? :V Phaedra looks extremely creepy in it...
Still undercaffeinated.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 190 191