Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || dual's accents || soon
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87
@Amphiptere @rooty
Added your slots, thanks so much!
I'm happy to give you guys treasure slots :D though we may have to wait for 5 gem slots to fill up before I can print the accent (depends if I have enough of my own gems)
@Amphiptere @rooty
Added your slots, thanks so much!
I'm happy to give you guys treasure slots :D though we may have to wait for 5 gem slots to fill up before I can print the accent (depends if I have enough of my own gems)
@dualscepters
Can you add me to your pinglist? I might not be able to buy, but these are really pretty.
@dualscepters
Can you add me to your pinglist? I might not be able to buy, but these are really pretty.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@DragonRider1217
Sure thing! I'm glad you like them :D
@DragonRider1217
Sure thing! I'm glad you like them :D
|| Bump ||

Just need a few more pre-orders in order to print!
|| Bump ||

@dualscepters can you put me onto the pinglist for the chinchilla accent? :3 want to preview a few of my dragons first with full apparel, etc before deciding to buy it! very very lovely!
@dualscepters can you put me onto the pinglist for the chinchilla accent? :3 want to preview a few of my dragons first with full apparel, etc before deciding to buy it! very very lovely!
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
@Juleatic
Sure thing! So, does that mean you'd like a ping after the accent is printed (rather than an actual slot)?
@Juleatic
Sure thing! So, does that mean you'd like a ping after the accent is printed (rather than an actual slot)?
@dualscepters yep, exactly! :3
@dualscepters yep, exactly! :3
tumblr_inline_nrfexpRtWh1rbfe8q_500.gif
Triple Chocolate Gen1 Auction this way!
|| Bump ||

|| Bump ||

@dualscepters These are all so pretty! In your opinion, which Lunar Glamour colour would look best on this dragon? I might need to get him one! (He's only lil right now, this is a Scry) [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=18&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=18&elem=7&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img]
@dualscepters
These are all so pretty! In your opinion, which Lunar Glamour colour would look best on this dragon? I might need to get him one! (He's only lil right now, this is a Scry)
dragonpic2.php?body=17&wing=18&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=18&elem=7&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
@dualscepters

I'd like a slot for Foxglove Lunar Glamour please!
@dualscepters

I'd like a slot for Foxglove Lunar Glamour please!
sfgdgdf_by_jebiblue-dcx2jm8.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 86 87