Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Spicer Archives [hiatus]
@JackSpicer

Do you have a copy of Lion Deco available? If not do you know when you'll print it again?
@JackSpicer

Do you have a copy of Lion Deco available? If not do you know when you'll print it again?
@Gannet I went ahead and submitted it to print. Copies should be available sometime next week!
@Gannet I went ahead and submitted it to print. Copies should be available sometime next week!
I miss pings - DMs work better. Semi-hiatus.
@JackSpicer May I be added to your General Pinglist, please? And I'm interested in Accent: Chemical Fireworks, is it still in stock? I would love to have a copy! [emoji=firework size=1]
@JackSpicer

May I be added to your General Pinglist, please?

And I'm interested in Accent: Chemical Fireworks, is it still in stock?
I would love to have a copy!
@Mikada Added. & Chemical Fireworks isn't in stock right now but I could print a round and private action you a copy if you give me a week. :)
@Mikada Added. & Chemical Fireworks isn't in stock right now but I could print a round and private action you a copy if you give me a week. :)
@JackSpicer

That's totally fine, I will wait, thank you!
@JackSpicer

That's totally fine, I will wait, thank you!
@JackSpicer I'd love to be added to your general pinglist :D Your accents are so neat. Does there happen to be any spare copies of Genre Papillon? If not, I'd like to be added to a reprint interest for that :D Thank you!
@JackSpicer I'd love to be added to your general pinglist :D Your accents are so neat. Does there happen to be any spare copies of Genre Papillon? If not, I'd like to be added to a reprint interest for that :D Thank you!
EGjlGzP.png
@Meyoline Added! And I don't seem to have copies at hand but I'll print as soon as possible and set a Private Auction for you if that's alright :)
@Meyoline Added! And I don't seem to have copies at hand but I'll print as soon as possible and set a Private Auction for you if that's alright :)
@JackSpicer That would be awesome :D thank you so much!
@JackSpicer That would be awesome :D thank you so much!
EGjlGzP.png
@JackSpicer hi ! uh.. idk how its really working but i really love your accent "Slime Deco" (bog m) and i need him for my g1
is it possible to be on a reprint pinglist ? ^^ thx!
@JackSpicer hi ! uh.. idk how its really working but i really love your accent "Slime Deco" (bog m) and i need him for my g1
is it possible to be on a reprint pinglist ? ^^ thx!
ypte.png      
     ♦ ♦
              
orest | she/they | FR+9

im back between villages,
and everything's still.

» pixel adopts » about » other links
___ ____
@Madaraa Hi! There should be a copy in the AH; I try to keep that accent in stock so I'll have copies available even if this one runs out. I could also set up a private auction for you if you'd like?
@Madaraa Hi! There should be a copy in the AH; I try to keep that accent in stock so I'll have copies available even if this one runs out. I could also set up a private auction for you if you'd like?