Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | !!~The Timeblitz Accent Shop~!!{NEW M N}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Ellapinky
Sure thing!
@Ellapinky
Sure thing!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz
If I provide an accent blueprint based on angelic warpaint(kind of like this ) for a female Skydancer?
@timeblitz
If I provide an accent blueprint based on angelic warpaint(kind of like this ) for a female Skydancer?
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321

Oh! That sounds interesting, I'd be down to give it a shot. Are there any specifics for what you'd like? Colours, patterns, etc?
@Perry321

Oh! That sounds interesting, I'd be down to give it a shot. Are there any specifics for what you'd like? Colours, patterns, etc?
@timeblitz
I'm so sorry I forgot about this post! I literally just found someone to do it and sent them the Blueprint. Apologies!
@timeblitz
I'm so sorry I forgot about this post! I literally just found someone to do it and sent them the Blueprint. Apologies!
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321
Oh darn. Well, I'm glad you found someone ah
@Perry321
Oh darn. Well, I'm glad you found someone ah
@timeblitz
just wanted to say as a portal fan I was so excited when I saw your Warping Noises Accent

also general pinglist please :D
@timeblitz
just wanted to say as a portal fan I was so excited when I saw your Warping Noises Accent

also general pinglist please :D
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@GrumpyCatlover
Ahh, thank you so much!!
And you've been added~ :V
@GrumpyCatlover
Ahh, thank you so much!!
And you've been added~ :V
@timeblitz
I'll be sure to show you when it's done, okay?
@timeblitz
I'll be sure to show you when it's done, okay?
JwQ98x7.png
@Perry321
Ahah, sure. That'd be cool
@Perry321
Ahah, sure. That'd be cool
@timeblitz, I would like to know if you would make an accent for me? I have some gems but I haven't over 90 of them, and I haven't a lot of treasure. I can give you my gems for payment.
@timeblitz, I would like to know if you would make an accent for me? I have some gems but I haven't over 90 of them, and I haven't a lot of treasure. I can give you my gems for payment.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7