Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Accents- Lots in Stock!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
@Angii I'm glad too. This year has not been a fun one. ;o;

I've re-added you to Spider Mums for the original 350 gems! :> The accent has been sent in today, so you can expect to potentially see it in a few days! Let me know if you need me to hold your accent so you can get the gems for it.
@Angii I'm glad too. This year has not been a fun one. ;o;

I've re-added you to Spider Mums for the original 350 gems! :> The accent has been sent in today, so you can expect to potentially see it in a few days! Let me know if you need me to hold your accent so you can get the gems for it.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya Looks like I need to rustle up 100g. I'll have found someone to do a conversion with before that.

I hope the new year is amazing for you!
@crateshya Looks like I need to rustle up 100g. I'll have found someone to do a conversion with before that.

I hope the new year is amazing for you!
a+brindle cat.png
@crateshya
Nice to see you back open! Love the amethyst geode, if I had a dragon it'd fit I'd be all over that. Please do re-add me to the general ping list!
(I still love my bismuth accent -- often doting on the dragon I got just for it!)
@crateshya
Nice to see you back open! Love the amethyst geode, if I had a dragon it'd fit I'd be all over that. Please do re-add me to the general ping list!
(I still love my bismuth accent -- often doting on the dragon I got just for it!)
iYtOIWU.png
@crateshya
Just stopping by to say your accents and skins are amazing, and potoo succeeded in scaring the living daylights out of me. Keep up the good work!
@crateshya
Just stopping by to say your accents and skins are amazing, and potoo succeeded in scaring the living daylights out of me. Keep up the good work!
B1tRAiB.png
@crateshya good to see you again! I am definitely still interested in swishy spacey because you did a really good job on it. Unfortunately, it may take me a while to get back up to 650 gems 'cause I'm not really allowed to just buy more at the moment.
@crateshya good to see you again! I am definitely still interested in swishy spacey because you did a really good job on it. Unfortunately, it may take me a while to get back up to 650 gems 'cause I'm not really allowed to just buy more at the moment.
xeDKNxe.pngeNitZGp.gif
@crateshya Birb! You know were to stick the Nanny Goat at. Because I need that ridgie accent. Also add me to the list for anything mirror related please and thank you Birb <3
@crateshya Birb! You know were to stick the Nanny Goat at. Because I need that ridgie accent. Also add me to the list for anything mirror related please and thank you Birb <3
6DD1FhZ.pngyAfIyYu.png
@crateshya BIRB! POTOOOOOOOOOOOO! (i swear we're gonna get it printed one day!) and yes peas can you add me to the general pinglist.

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU OLD BEAN! :D xo
@crateshya BIRB! POTOOOOOOOOOOOO! (i swear we're gonna get it printed one day!) and yes peas can you add me to the general pinglist.

SO GOOD TO SEE YOU OLD BEAN! :D xo
b51b8d57a0310441b56e0a4d0547e8f82cea9bd8.png
Ok! buncha pings when I get home from work yes good. What I like to see B)

@Bear Nice to see you too! Clearly this means you should get a dragon that will fit the accent >8D; What a lovely child though! I've re-added you to the general pinglist.

@Bosmer Ooooooh noooo how can such a wonderful birb scare you? D: Oh well though thank you for the compliment and kind words of encouragement! They mean a lot!

@dividedAnimus Nice to see you again, sorry I was out of contact for so long! I've been bare-bonesing it as I go. No worries, though- it'll take a while for the pinglist to fill up probably, so you'll have quite some time again to make the gems! I've re-added you to Swishy Spacey.

@Nahnuk Yes I shall add you to the Amethyst Geode list! And I'll ping you when/if I do anything mirror related and add you to that pinglist. B>

@chinapiggy PIGGY IT'S BEEN LIKE HALF A YEAR but nice to see you still around!! >:o I will re-add you to Potoo at the 350 gems I had you at and re-add you to the general pinglist. *floofs u up*

Iiiiii think that should be everyone! B)
Ok! buncha pings when I get home from work yes good. What I like to see B)

@Bear Nice to see you too! Clearly this means you should get a dragon that will fit the accent >8D; What a lovely child though! I've re-added you to the general pinglist.

@Bosmer Ooooooh noooo how can such a wonderful birb scare you? D: Oh well though thank you for the compliment and kind words of encouragement! They mean a lot!

@dividedAnimus Nice to see you again, sorry I was out of contact for so long! I've been bare-bonesing it as I go. No worries, though- it'll take a while for the pinglist to fill up probably, so you'll have quite some time again to make the gems! I've re-added you to Swishy Spacey.

@Nahnuk Yes I shall add you to the Amethyst Geode list! And I'll ping you when/if I do anything mirror related and add you to that pinglist. B>

@chinapiggy PIGGY IT'S BEEN LIKE HALF A YEAR but nice to see you still around!! >:o I will re-add you to Potoo at the 350 gems I had you at and re-add you to the general pinglist. *floofs u up*

Iiiiii think that should be everyone! B)
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Oh my goodness I need that potoo accent in my life. Fave bird ever and I never realized until today that I needed a potoo snapper.

Mind putting me on the ping list for it? C:
@crateshya

Oh my goodness I need that potoo accent in my life. Fave bird ever and I never realized until today that I needed a potoo snapper.

Mind putting me on the ping list for it? C:
i made this signature to get an achievement!
@Narfadoodle I love it when you realize that you suddenly need a thing. POTOOS FOR LIFE I am glad to have another potoo appreciator on board! B) I've added you to the pinglist for it.
@Narfadoodle I love it when you realize that you suddenly need a thing. POTOOS FOR LIFE I am glad to have another potoo appreciator on board! B) I've added you to the pinglist for it.
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144