Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fat Fhoenix Accents- Lots in Stock!
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144
Sorry for the delay! I've been exceedingly busy the last few days and haven't had time to reply until now X_X Anyways!

@Syceris @Abderus @Raptorgrrl @Lycoteuthis @chasegirl @X3X @Sheliak I've put in for a run of Temporal Devourer so you're all set to send payment via 1-Way CR or PM system please! As a reminder it's 700g. I know one of you has already sent payment so this is just a ping that it's been sent in. Thanks!

@esc @Xirei @Micheru @LynterriaHatake

I meant to right this a little sooner but I went and submitted Oracle Of Eternity- I got it back in so I'm trying something a lil different this time since normally I don't have the money for blueprints on hand and this time I did! I'm sending you each Private Auctions where you can just buy the accent- as a reminder it's 700g. If you need longer than 7 days time to get the money together let me know and I can do a hold for you. Thank you!
Sorry for the delay! I've been exceedingly busy the last few days and haven't had time to reply until now X_X Anyways!

@Syceris @Abderus @Raptorgrrl @Lycoteuthis @chasegirl @X3X @Sheliak I've put in for a run of Temporal Devourer so you're all set to send payment via 1-Way CR or PM system please! As a reminder it's 700g. I know one of you has already sent payment so this is just a ping that it's been sent in. Thanks!

@esc @Xirei @Micheru @LynterriaHatake

I meant to right this a little sooner but I went and submitted Oracle Of Eternity- I got it back in so I'm trying something a lil different this time since normally I don't have the money for blueprints on hand and this time I did! I'm sending you each Private Auctions where you can just buy the accent- as a reminder it's 700g. If you need longer than 7 days time to get the money together let me know and I can do a hold for you. Thank you!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya

Thanks! I much prefer PA's anyway :3
@crateshya

Thanks! I much prefer PA's anyway :3
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@crateshya thanks! looks great! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6804339] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68044/6804339_350.png[/img] [/url]
@crateshya thanks! looks great!

6804339_350.png
@crateshya - Cool, just wanted to let you know I'll probably be the latest in paying X) Been spending a bit too much here, and wanted to see if I can get the Gem purchase on my next C.C. bill. Once the Accent comes in, though, you'll definitely get my CR; I'm still excited, I love it.

@esc - Wow, does it ever! Awesome matching it to the Glowing eyes ^_^
@crateshya - Cool, just wanted to let you know I'll probably be the latest in paying X) Been spending a bit too much here, and wanted to see if I can get the Gem purchase on my next C.C. bill. Once the Accent comes in, though, you'll definitely get my CR; I'm still excited, I love it.

@esc - Wow, does it ever! Awesome matching it to the Glowing eyes ^_^
HzGpUHb.png
Sorry for the late reply- I've been busy as usual. Don't draw spider mums folks you will die.

Anyways!

@Syceris @Abderus @Raptorgrrl @Lycoteuthis @chasegirl @X3X @Sheliak

Temporal Devourer got approved at last! There was a slight fix made to the shadow layering to make it more visible on the gold parts to pass inspection- please make sure you review the approved version before accepting the CR! If you would like your money back please let me know and I'll refund you at once. If you have not paid yet, you'll be receiving a PA shortly- if you need more than 7 days time to pay, let me know and I can do a hold for you. Otherwise this is just a reminder ping to pick up your CR!
Sorry for the late reply- I've been busy as usual. Don't draw spider mums folks you will die.

Anyways!

@Syceris @Abderus @Raptorgrrl @Lycoteuthis @chasegirl @X3X @Sheliak

Temporal Devourer got approved at last! There was a slight fix made to the shadow layering to make it more visible on the gold parts to pass inspection- please make sure you review the approved version before accepting the CR! If you would like your money back please let me know and I'll refund you at once. If you have not paid yet, you'll be receiving a PA shortly- if you need more than 7 days time to pay, let me know and I can do a hold for you. Otherwise this is just a reminder ping to pick up your CR!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
Geez, the Mums look awesome despite the hardship, I say! Nice ^_^

I won't need the whole 7 days, so mine'll be in soon :)
Geez, the Mums look awesome despite the hardship, I say! Nice ^_^

I won't need the whole 7 days, so mine'll be in soon :)
HzGpUHb.png
@crateshya

General pinglist, please!
@crateshya

General pinglist, please!
Free max level brewing. Thread here!
@crateshya May I be on the reorder list for the Potoo accent please?
@crateshya May I be on the reorder list for the Potoo accent please?
66672686_aRYLhgjb41XJEVa.png
@crateshya

Omg I need that Potoo accent!!!
@crateshya

Omg I need that Potoo accent!!!
@crateshya Wow, I love your accents! Recently got April Fool's Fae and it's amazing :o [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29743733] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297438/29743733_350.png[/img] [/url] Would you mind adding me to the list for Soft and Squishy?
@crateshya Wow, I love your accents! Recently got April Fool's Fae and it's amazing :o

29743733_350.png

Would you mind adding me to the list for Soft and Squishy?
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
1 2 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144