Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Magic Breeze Coatl | AkaneChaans Accents
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@AkaneChaan Please put me on your ping list! I don't have any gems right now :C but I love your style T^T
@AkaneChaan Please put me on your ping list! I don't have any gems right now :C but I love your style T^T
tumblr_inline_no4pyfqgOn1rbfe8q_500.gifff6e15c683.png
@Pelistorm

Thank you! Yes I've added you, no worries!
@Pelistorm

Thank you! Yes I've added you, no worries!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@Pelistorm @Violette @articsocean

Hello! Was just wondering, would you guys be interested in the male version for imps, since I'm going to make it a pair accents, yey! It should be out some timer later today!

But to the point, I was wondering what breed I should do next, please vote for your favorite and If enough people really want that breed/sex I will make it! Thanks for your time, also, I am totally open for new 8Bit ideas, I have a few in mind, but please tell me some if you got any!

- I will consider all ideas equally much! 28l7wd2.jpg
@Pelistorm @Violette @articsocean

Hello! Was just wondering, would you guys be interested in the male version for imps, since I'm going to make it a pair accents, yey! It should be out some timer later today!

But to the point, I was wondering what breed I should do next, please vote for your favorite and If enough people really want that breed/sex I will make it! Thanks for your time, also, I am totally open for new 8Bit ideas, I have a few in mind, but please tell me some if you got any!

- I will consider all ideas equally much! 28l7wd2.jpg
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan I think that pearlcatcher planet accents would be cute! You could make their pearls into planets too~! (A female PC holding a little planet would be especially adorable.)
@AkaneChaan I think that pearlcatcher planet accents would be cute! You could make their pearls into planets too~! (A female PC holding a little planet would be especially adorable.)
r5CjlMV.gif
- Removed to avoid copy/paste -

xd9fd4.jpg
Pinging all breed / Male / imp accents, the accent is in my first page for pre-orders!
- Removed to avoid copy/paste -

xd9fd4.jpg
Pinging all breed / Male / imp accents, the accent is in my first page for pre-orders!
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Please don't remove the Pinglist. It means we can't find the accent. as its supposed to be in the post with the accent. No one's going to copy the GASP as it says not to because its forever changing.
@AkaneChaan

Please don't remove the Pinglist. It means we can't find the accent. as its supposed to be in the post with the accent. No one's going to copy the GASP as it says not to because its forever changing.
lumos_noxsig.png
@Meonox

I am sorry, but it says right in the GASP list, to not edit old posts with pings, as this will lead them to the last page anyways.
As for the delete part, I did not pay attention, will not do the same mistake again ~
Quote:
? IMPORTANT:
Always post your pinglists in a NEW POST instead of editing a previous one! If you ping in a previous post, either on the first page or any past pages, instead of sending the user to the post that's been edited it'll send them to the most recent page at the time that the edit was made.
@Meonox

I am sorry, but it says right in the GASP list, to not edit old posts with pings, as this will lead them to the last page anyways.
As for the delete part, I did not pay attention, will not do the same mistake again ~
Quote:
? IMPORTANT:
Always post your pinglists in a NEW POST instead of editing a previous one! If you ping in a previous post, either on the first page or any past pages, instead of sending the user to the post that's been edited it'll send them to the most recent page at the time that the edit was made.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan At the very least, if you remove the pinglist, leave the previews that are supposed to be in the ping post there so we can see what we were pinged for.
@AkaneChaan At the very least, if you remove the pinglist, leave the previews that are supposed to be in the ping post there so we can see what we were pinged for.
FsBkBFa.png

changing my username... eventually. lmao
@KittyAoba

I wrote it was in the first page! But never mind me, I'm a fresh accent maker, so I'm still getting used to do this, so I'm sorry for being unaware of all of these rules I seem to break! Will not happen again ~
@KittyAoba

I wrote it was in the first page! But never mind me, I'm a fresh accent maker, so I'm still getting used to do this, so I'm sorry for being unaware of all of these rules I seem to break! Will not happen again ~
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

No problem. ^^ You're not the only person who's done it which is why I finally began asking. Because when it disappears I no longer have any idea why you're pinging me. ^^ I did look at the front page, it is a cute accent. But I have 1 imp and he's probably not going to stay much longer. Good luck!
@AkaneChaan

No problem. ^^ You're not the only person who's done it which is why I finally began asking. Because when it disappears I no longer have any idea why you're pinging me. ^^ I did look at the front page, it is a cute accent. But I have 1 imp and he's probably not going to stay much longer. Good luck!
lumos_noxsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11