Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Magic Breeze Coatl | AkaneChaans Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@AkaneChaan Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please always use ALL the keywords that apply to the accent in your search so that people can be filtered in and out accordingly, like, of example off the top of my head; fake belly and rainbow would also apply c:
@AkaneChaan Hey! GASP mod here ^^

Please always use ALL the keywords that apply to the accent in your search so that people can be filtered in and out accordingly, like, of example off the top of my head; fake belly and rainbow would also apply c:
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

I did, but it didn't show up when I used the app? I'll write in the missing ones next time, mye apologies! I just re-opened my shop after a long time, though it's not really an excuse.
@Tiriea

I did, but it didn't show up when I used the app? I'll write in the missing ones next time, mye apologies! I just re-opened my shop after a long time, though it's not really an excuse.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan ....are you using a chinese browser by any chance? If the keywords aren't in the list they weren't used. (Please don't write them in if they aren't there!)
@AkaneChaan ....are you using a chinese browser by any chance? If the keywords aren't in the list they weren't used. (Please don't write them in if they aren't there!)
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

No, I'm not... Though, when I tried to make the list now, they showed up... Not sure why they didn't earlier. And no I meant filling in the keywords that I pressed but they didn't make it on the list somehow...
@Tiriea

No, I'm not... Though, when I tried to make the list now, they showed up... Not sure why they didn't earlier. And no I meant filling in the keywords that I pressed but they didn't make it on the list somehow...
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan Hmm strange..

And also I know! I meant please don't add (back) keywords by writing them into the post. It's important that the keywords stay as they were copied for troubleshooting purposes.
@AkaneChaan Hmm strange..

And also I know! I meant please don't add (back) keywords by writing them into the post. It's important that the keywords stay as they were copied for troubleshooting purposes.
0SzlbCW.pngmYcpvjm.png
@Tiriea

Oh okay, then I wont... Thanks for the input c:
@Tiriea

Oh okay, then I wont... Thanks for the input c:
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Excuse me! Would you happen to me making any more of the Air Nomad Tattoo accents any time soon? I'd be very interesting in purchasing one!

Thanks!
@AkaneChaan

Excuse me! Would you happen to me making any more of the Air Nomad Tattoo accents any time soon? I'd be very interesting in purchasing one!

Thanks!
Come follow me on tumblr!

theprofessorstrikesagain.tumblr.com
@Arithelia

Thank you for your interest, but yes if there is enough interest around the wind festival I will take pre-orders and print more yes.
@Arithelia

Thank you for your interest, but yes if there is enough interest around the wind festival I will take pre-orders and print more yes.
TLzFj9f.png » Wishlist
» Free to use
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» FR Tumblr
@AkaneChaan

Hooray! :D I will anxiously await the wind festival!
@AkaneChaan

Hooray! :D I will anxiously await the wind festival!
Come follow me on tumblr!

theprofessorstrikesagain.tumblr.com
@AkaneChaan
Can you put me on the Kael's True Colors pinglist?
Could you also let me know when the Imp F accent is back in stock? I love your designs! :D
@AkaneChaan
Can you put me on the Kael's True Colors pinglist?
Could you also let me know when the Imp F accent is back in stock? I love your designs! :D
sssssssssssss sss
rolz5s9.png
3adgzZD.png
J7D1quC.png
HTDcKem.png
s b6b9f10b0e451ac162b49e9564278edec337d4c0.gif
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11