Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Valkyrie Blade in AH - IC 2 others
1 2 3
@Leika I don't have a Coatl for it right now, but Kingly Garb is absolutely awesome! Are you planning on making any more versions for other breeds especially male Nocs?
@Leika I don't have a Coatl for it right now, but Kingly Garb is absolutely awesome! Are you planning on making any more versions for other breeds especially male Nocs?
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@atrolock Yep! I'll get you added. @Itsy here ya go! ^^ [img]http://orig12.deviantart.net/ed92/f/2015/339/2/2/test2_by_leikatay-d9j6nke.jpg[/img] @ChristianCutie thank you! I really enjoyed making it and have been thinking of trying a few more. Male Noc will get shuffled into that list ^^
@atrolock Yep! I'll get you added.

@Itsy here ya go! ^^
test2_by_leikatay-d9j6nke.jpg

@ChristianCutie thank you! I really enjoyed making it and have been thinking of trying a few more. Male Noc will get shuffled into that list ^^
mommabanner_by_leikatay-d8r9d9h.gif
@Leika That'd be great. thank you! ^.^ (Also free bump!)
@Leika That'd be great. thank you! ^.^ (Also free bump!)
A light blue Fae dragon lying down surrounded by pink flower petals. She is wearing a pink daisy cabbie, and holds a pink rose in her mouth.
@Becsprite I'm going to be sending off the Valkyrie accent ^^ just giving you a heads up!
@Becsprite I'm going to be sending off the Valkyrie accent ^^ just giving you a heads up!
I'd love to reserve a copy of the glasswings one! That one is gorgeous! Are you planning on making more, maybe?
I'd love to reserve a copy of the glasswings one! That one is gorgeous! Are you planning on making more, maybe?
lightning.gif 2MFinXj.png
5iXiC8z.png
fdUVIfW.png
uVEyOnT.png
6O6zh1S.png
joJXsVi.png
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
Married to Shivawept.
Will put more links here as time goes on.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
@Leika Thank you for the reminder! Would you rather I send payment to you now, or after it prints?
@Leika Thank you for the reminder! Would you rather I send payment to you now, or after it prints?
0iyUjhh.gif
He/his. Hoards urchins, pocket watches, and FR headcanons.
@Becsprite either way is fine with me. I'll leave that up to you but will hold a copy for you.
@Becsprite either way is fine with me. I'll leave that up to you but will hold a copy for you.
@Leika Will you put me down for the Kingly Garb accent? :D
@Leika Will you put me down for the Kingly Garb accent? :D
@Becsprite Valkyrie Accents are now in stock!
@Becsprite Valkyrie Accents are now in stock!
1 2 3