Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | NEW! Gilded Wendigo M imp! || Lance's
1 2 3 4 5
@Halamshiral

I would definitely like a slot, but I can't pay in gems. Could you ping me if you get 5 slots in gems? Or perhaps only 4, as by that time I can probably provide the last set of 600 gems to make that 5 slots covered.
@Halamshiral

I would definitely like a slot, but I can't pay in gems. Could you ping me if you get 5 slots in gems? Or perhaps only 4, as by that time I can probably provide the last set of 600 gems to make that 5 slots covered.
@samayl sure !! i'll ping you if i get 4-5 slots !
@samayl sure !! i'll ping you if i get 4-5 slots !
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Halamshiral

Thank you! Good luck with the slots. It's a nice, not too loud accent. I've been looking for one of it's colors for that imp for a while now.
@Halamshiral

Thank you! Good luck with the slots. It's a nice, not too loud accent. I've been looking for one of it's colors for that imp for a while now.
@samayl i'm glad you like my accent ! I tried to make a semi simplistic accent with nice colors while looking good but not too overwhelmingly busy ! (I also worry that my graphics making on my thread makes it seem too impersonal and distant )
@samayl i'm glad you like my accent ! I tried to make a semi simplistic accent with nice colors while looking good but not too overwhelmingly busy ! (I also worry that my graphics making on my thread makes it seem too impersonal and distant )
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Halamshiral Please put me down for a slot of Gilded Wendigo :D?
@Halamshiral Please put me down for a slot of Gilded Wendigo :D?
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@fenix noted!
@fenix noted!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Halamshiral

Can't afford it but....it's really nice! If I had the gems I'd be all over it.
@Halamshiral

Can't afford it but....it's really nice! If I had the gems I'd be all over it.
@phoenixfyre if you want i can put you down for a mixed/items slot!
@phoenixfyre if you want i can put you down for a mixed/items slot!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Halamshiral [quote name="Halamshiral" date=2015-10-27 07:02:28] phoenixfyre if you want i can put you down for a mixed/items slot! [/quote] The only thing I could offer would be other accents but I would not have a clue in what you'd be interested in. Treasure poor and gem poor right now! XD

@Halamshiral
Halamshiral wrote on 2015-10-27:
phoenixfyre if you want i can put you down for a mixed/items slot!

The only thing I could offer would be other accents but I would not have a clue in what you'd be interested in. Treasure poor and gem poor right now! XD
@phoenixfyre i wouldnt mind securing a item slot for that! If you scroll down on my profile you have a few i'd looking for! I like generally gold, jewelry, creepy and armor ? And kind of shiny ethereal stuff (and realistic angel wings and such! )
@phoenixfyre i wouldnt mind securing a item slot for that! If you scroll down on my profile you have a few i'd looking for! I like generally gold, jewelry, creepy and armor ? And kind of shiny ethereal stuff (and realistic angel wings and such! )
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
1 2 3 4 5