Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pchkan's Skins & Accents
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@pchkan may I get a slot
@pchkan may I get a slot
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
@pchkan - Yes I'd love a copy for the fae. Also, were you ever able to submit the organic cybernetics? I never received a copy but my name is crossed out.
@pchkan - Yes I'd love a copy for the fae. Also, were you ever able to submit the organic cybernetics? I never received a copy but my name is crossed out.
Accent Shop
@pchkan
slot for that beautiful Fae accent please!!
@pchkan
slot for that beautiful Fae accent please!!
DbPd1nP.png
@Pesticide I submitted it the first time as one just for me, but it didn't go through a second time w/shop preorders (either a different mod caught it the second time through or, more likely, someone reported it). I've been planning on reworking it, which is why I still have the slot-list up, but I just kind of lost momentum on fixing it. Maybe sometime. But the strike-throughs were just to make sure everyone who paid got the correct refund.
@Pesticide I submitted it the first time as one just for me, but it didn't go through a second time w/shop preorders (either a different mod caught it the second time through or, more likely, someone reported it). I've been planning on reworking it, which is why I still have the slot-list up, but I just kind of lost momentum on fixing it. Maybe sometime. But the strike-throughs were just to make sure everyone who paid got the correct refund.
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan - Ah alright. Well I really hope it does some day get through. It's one of my favorite skins onsite.
@pchkan - Ah alright. Well I really hope it does some day get through. It's one of my favorite skins onsite.
Accent Shop
@pchkan
also.. I could get a single reprint of Space Captain (RB F) if I provide a blueprint? Because It's so pretty and iwo uld love to bring it into my collection
@pchkan
also.. I could get a single reprint of Space Captain (RB F) if I provide a blueprint? Because It's so pretty and iwo uld love to bring it into my collection
DbPd1nP.png
@Pesticide thank you! that is so flattering :'D I'll let you know if/when I re-submit it!

@houseteeth yeah of course! no fee or anything, just send the blueprint and I'll submit it for you :)
@Pesticide thank you! that is so flattering :'D I'll let you know if/when I re-submit it!

@houseteeth yeah of course! no fee or anything, just send the blueprint and I'll submit it for you :)
b2fyfcD.png
@pchkan I'd love a slot!
@pchkan I'd love a slot!
tMWSKAV.png
@pchkan PICK me

sign me up
@pchkan PICK me

sign me up
bdimQ6g.gif
@WhiteMantis @Irregular @nika @Niharike @Pesticide @amberwing @Pontus

pinging you guys for payment for the gold-dipped fae accent! it's 500G per copy :)
@WhiteMantis @Irregular @nika @Niharike @Pesticide @amberwing @Pontus

pinging you guys for payment for the gold-dipped fae accent! it's 500G per copy :)
b2fyfcD.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31