Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Carrion King [Now in AH!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Gypaetus

Cool. I will send payment asap.
@Gypaetus

Cool. I will send payment asap.
RP Clan!
She/Her
+ 1 FR Time
Please ping me for attention!
Clan Haven welcomes you.
@Dracknorin Excellent! You've been added.
@Dracknorin Excellent! You've been added.
@rooty @blackstatic @Urbenjokester @butcherbaby @eylim @Yoshilisk @SteadyAsSheGoes @nightmischief @Aomame

Hey all! Hope you're enjoying the Riot. If you have received this ping, you expressed interest in this skin but haven't let me know if you are or are not still interested!

The price is 800 gems or 550kT. HOWEVER, I would really like for everyone who wants a copy to get one, since this is the only time I will be printing this skin. So I will accept payment plans and partial item payments for Skeletal Chimes at a rate of 75kT/110G.

Payment will be due by November 2 unless you PM me about a payment plan or similar.

Please do let me know if you are or are not still interested! Thank you all.
@rooty @blackstatic @Urbenjokester @butcherbaby @eylim @Yoshilisk @SteadyAsSheGoes @nightmischief @Aomame

Hey all! Hope you're enjoying the Riot. If you have received this ping, you expressed interest in this skin but haven't let me know if you are or are not still interested!

The price is 800 gems or 550kT. HOWEVER, I would really like for everyone who wants a copy to get one, since this is the only time I will be printing this skin. So I will accept payment plans and partial item payments for Skeletal Chimes at a rate of 75kT/110G.

Payment will be due by November 2 unless you PM me about a payment plan or similar.

Please do let me know if you are or are not still interested! Thank you all.
@Gypaetus I'll send the gems over to you right away~!
@Gypaetus I'll send the gems over to you right away~!
Bb9XFYa.png
xrdZoYH.png
pZJYyk4.png
sbmtjDC.png
kncGB4g.gif
suFrgfl.png
l8NOdbs.png
ZwbGqUa.png
ElKYM7J.png
Y7MOfeL.png
GdVZ87H.png
SZfmfRv.png
@KellerJo @SirLeafheart @kirrochan

Hello! I hope you all had a great Hallowe'en.

If you are getting this ping, you haven't yet paid the 800 gems/550kT for this skin. Please either send payment or contact me about a hold/payment plan/partial item plan or you will be bumped from this single-run and will not be getting a copy! Thank you.

Edit - Sorry Vil, that was my mistake! I see that you've already paid so no worries.
@KellerJo @SirLeafheart @kirrochan

Hello! I hope you all had a great Hallowe'en.

If you are getting this ping, you haven't yet paid the 800 gems/550kT for this skin. Please either send payment or contact me about a hold/payment plan/partial item plan or you will be bumped from this single-run and will not be getting a copy! Thank you.

Edit - Sorry Vil, that was my mistake! I see that you've already paid so no worries.
@Gypaetus
Hello))
I'm interesting in Carrion King
@Gypaetus
Hello))
I'm interesting in Carrion King
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
@nigai Sure, there is room! But I will need the payment (800 gems or 550k treasure, accepting Skeletal Chimes at a rate of 110G or 75kT) by today, as that was the deadline for everyone else.
@nigai Sure, there is room! But I will need the payment (800 gems or 550k treasure, accepting Skeletal Chimes at a rate of 110G or 75kT) by today, as that was the deadline for everyone else.
@Gypaetus
okay))
@Gypaetus
okay))
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
Everyone should have received their pre-order copy! Spares are on sale in the AH. Thank you for making this limited run possible.
Everyone should have received their pre-order copy! Spares are on sale in the AH. Thank you for making this limited run possible.
@Gypaetus I grabbed a copy from the AH, it's lovely, thank you!
@Gypaetus I grabbed a copy from the AH, it's lovely, thank you!
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8