Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Carrion King [Now in AH!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@rooty @blackstatic @Urbenjokester @butcherbaby @eylim @RegalPrincet @SirLeafheart @Yoshilisk @SteadyAsSheGoes @Vil @WhistlewindWolf @Tarrin @snakelvr103 @nightmischief @Aomame @KellerJo @kirrochan @Blizzardshadow @snowpea

Hello, everyone!

Carrion King did not win (although it was given an honourable mention!). So I am going to go ahead and do a single run of the skin. A few notes:

- I had only ever printed accents before this and had under-calculated the payment necessary for a skin. The price is going to change to 800 gems or 550kT. HOWEVER, I would really like for everyone who wants a copy to get one, since this is the only time I will be printing this skin. So I will accept payment plans and partial item payments for Skeletal Chimes at a rate of 75kT/110G.

- Payment will be due by November 2 unless you PM me about a payment plan or similar.

With all that being said, please let me know if you're still interested! I will not be automatically moving people from the interest check list to the slot list so as to avoid confusion, so please tell me if you'd like a slot. (Similarly, I'd appreciate it if you let me know you aren't interested so I can cross you off).

Thank you all for your interest, and I hope you have an amazing Riot of Rot! Ping or message me with any questions.
@rooty @blackstatic @Urbenjokester @butcherbaby @eylim @RegalPrincet @SirLeafheart @Yoshilisk @SteadyAsSheGoes @Vil @WhistlewindWolf @Tarrin @snakelvr103 @nightmischief @Aomame @KellerJo @kirrochan @Blizzardshadow @snowpea

Hello, everyone!

Carrion King did not win (although it was given an honourable mention!). So I am going to go ahead and do a single run of the skin. A few notes:

- I had only ever printed accents before this and had under-calculated the payment necessary for a skin. The price is going to change to 800 gems or 550kT. HOWEVER, I would really like for everyone who wants a copy to get one, since this is the only time I will be printing this skin. So I will accept payment plans and partial item payments for Skeletal Chimes at a rate of 75kT/110G.

- Payment will be due by November 2 unless you PM me about a payment plan or similar.

With all that being said, please let me know if you're still interested! I will not be automatically moving people from the interest check list to the slot list so as to avoid confusion, so please tell me if you'd like a slot. (Similarly, I'd appreciate it if you let me know you aren't interested so I can cross you off).

Thank you all for your interest, and I hope you have an amazing Riot of Rot! Ping or message me with any questions.
@Gypaetus still interested!
@Gypaetus still interested!
@Gypaetus

Heck yea I'm still interested! How much of my accent could I pay in the chimes? Cause I gota a hella amount of mushrooms but not that much loose currency since.. I may or may have no just bought a set of the fes accents //D
@Gypaetus

Heck yea I'm still interested! How much of my accent could I pay in the chimes? Cause I gota a hella amount of mushrooms but not that much loose currency since.. I may or may have no just bought a set of the fes accents //D
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Gypaetus

i'm definitely still interested!
@Gypaetus

i'm definitely still interested!
@KellerJo @RegalPrincet

Thank you! You both have a slot - please feel free to send payment anytime before now and the 2nd and I will mark you paid. :)

@SirLeafheart I'd rather keep items to about halfway of the payment, so 4 Skeletal Chimes would be worth 300kT or 440G, leaving only 250kT or 360G to be paid. But I am flexible - like I said, I'd really like everyone to get one, so we can talk if that still doesn't fit your budget.
@KellerJo @RegalPrincet

Thank you! You both have a slot - please feel free to send payment anytime before now and the 2nd and I will mark you paid. :)

@SirLeafheart I'd rather keep items to about halfway of the payment, so 4 Skeletal Chimes would be worth 300kT or 440G, leaving only 250kT or 360G to be paid. But I am flexible - like I said, I'd really like everyone to get one, so we can talk if that still doesn't fit your budget.
@Gypaetus

I can do the 50/50 split just about! So you can slap me down as a mixed payment! Thank you so much!
@Gypaetus

I can do the 50/50 split just about! So you can slap me down as a mixed payment! Thank you so much!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@Gypaetus I'd like a slot please :)
@Gypaetus I'd like a slot please :)
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea

Added, thank you! Please feel free to send payment anytime before now and the 2nd and I will mark you paid. :)
@snowpea

Added, thank you! Please feel free to send payment anytime before now and the 2nd and I will mark you paid. :)
@Gypaetus Hi! I'm still interested! :)
@Gypaetus Hi! I'm still interested! :)
tumblr_nr7rjjHOK21qmlmbjo1_250.gif5cx1lc.jpgapprentice_sm_by_xnedra22-d8kgepb.pngtumblr_nr7rjjHOK21qmlmbjo2_250.gif
@Gypaetus

Yes I'm still interested and would like a slot! Would it be possible to pay you now with gems since I'm going out of the country this Wednesday and won't know my wifi situation?
@Gypaetus

Yes I'm still interested and would like a slot! Would it be possible to pay you now with gems since I'm going out of the country this Wednesday and won't know my wifi situation?
make_mother_proud_by_duinimrais-d85f1js.giftumblr_inline_nhxsklEd7y1qcphlu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8